Chapter 57

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean she was taken?!?" shouted Daehyun into the phone, startling everyone in the room. It was an easy going afternoon. B.A.P was just lazing around in the living room when Daehyun picked up a call from Chanwoo, saying that someone had taken Jieun.

"That's exactly what I mean hyung." said Chanwoo softly.

"..."Daehyun, taking in the information, didn't reply.

"hyung?" asked Chanwoo.

"how- no I mean why...?" sighed Daehyun obviously in distress. "Tell me everything."

"We went to the ice cream store around the corner of the school because noona wanted to eat ice cream. And when we got there noona needed to use the restroom while we were ordering. But she didn't come out for like 10 minutes and Hanbin hyung thought it was weird... that's when we broke down the restroom door and discovered that she was gone. The window was also open and her things were thrown on the ground..." said Chanwoo, telling Daehyun everything.

"Aish" Daehyun swore. "Arasso...how's Hanbin?"

"Hyung was really angry, but calmed down and is now looking for her. Yunhyeong hyung is looking through cctv footages." replied Chanwoo. "I'm going to join in on the search too."

"Arasso, I'll inform everyone, including YG's gangs too. Tell Hanbin not to make rash decisions" said Daehyun.

"Neh hyung" said Chanwoo before hanging up to join in the search for you.

After the call, Daehyun sighed, looking distress and angry.

"Aish!" screamed Daehyun ruffling his hair angrily.

"What happened hyung?" asked Zelo.

"Who was taken Daehyun" asked Yongguk. By this time, he had all eyes on him.

"Jieun...they took her" he said with his eyes closed.

"WHAT?!??!" shouted all of B.A.P at the same time.

"They took her while she was out with iKon...." muttered Daehyun. "I'm going to go tell father to call a meeting with YG"

"Ok, I'll go call everyone in." said Yongguk. Everyone started to leave the room one by one in a hurry. But before Yongguk left the room, he put his hand on Daehyun's shoulder.

"Don't do anything rash Daehyun. We'll find her, I promise." said Yongguk.

"Neh hyung..." said Daehyun.

1 hour later...

All the gangs, both from YG and Rain's gang had gathered. Even iKon, who was looking for you attended. The only people who knew of this situation was Rain, YG, B.A.P, and iKon. 

"Thank you all for coming." said Rain. YG stood tall besides him.

"Boss, why were we gathered?" asked Onew.

"My daughter, Jieun, was abucted today." said Rain.

"NEH?!??!" chorused many voices at the same time.

"They took her while she was in the restroom. iKon found her stuff on the ground and the window broken" Rain briefly told everyone what had happened.

"Why?!?! Why would they take her?!?" asked Rap Monster.

"As you know, we have many enemies...and I have a feeling w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter