Chapter 19

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You followed B.I out of the house quietly. 

"Um, you don't have to accompany me if you don't want to..." you said quietly.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks making you bump into his back. He turned around and bent down so he was looking directly into your face. You knew you were short, but not that short...You suddenly felt self concious and looked down onto the floor. 

"Didn't I say I was going to walk you home?" he whispered making your face flush.

"N-neh" you stuttered.

"I keep my words" he said, grabbing your grocery bags and turnning towards the front. He started walking towards the gate of his house. No, Jieun, snap out of it. This isn't right, not right now...

"Yah, aren't you coming?" he called out.

"Ah neh, I'm coming B.I sshi" you said running after him. He waited for you to catch up to him and the both of you walked side by side. After a while of walking in silence, you finally felt the courage to speak.

"It's ok B.I sshi," you said. "I can carry the bags myself. You don't have to burden yourself"

"It's fine" he said stiffly. You sighed. Why is he so cold to me?

It became silent again. Awkwardly, you decided to make small talk with him.

"So...um... do you live with all those people?" you asked awkwardly.

"Yes I do" he replied. 

-silence-

"Um, where are your parents then?" you asked.

"Home" he said bluntly. 

"Why don't you live with your parents?" you asked.

"Just because" he answered. Unable to take it longer, you lost your cool.

"Look, what is your problem?" you asked. "Did I ever do anything wrong to you?"

"yes" he said.

"What did I do??" you asked. "Look, if it's about walking me home, you don't have to. I can get home myself."

"It's you." he said. 

"Me?" you asked.

"Just you." he said. What the is this guy talking about???

"What?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter