Chapter 41

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue- B.I

Pink- You

You had come home from camp earlier than expected. Just like you had anticipated, everyone was waiting for you at home, worried. You even saw your parents, whom you don’t see often because of work, waiting for you outside the front door. Everyone was shocked to see your state, but you just waved everything off, saying you were fine. That, of course, did not stop them from babying and worrying about you for the entire week, until your bruises were finally gone.

The night you got home, you received a text from B.I.

Did you get home safely?

Neh oppa. Thank you for everything :)

No problem…um…you should rest

Haha I will. You should too. It must have been difficult to take care of me.

It wasn’t much. Well, anyways, I should let you sleep now.

Ah neh oppa. I will text you tomorrow! Thank you for the concern!

Alright then, good night

Good night B.I oppa~

(Man that was a very awkward text convo haha)

One week later…

Just like they said, Mark, Kai, and L promised to take you out during the break. And finally, today was the day that they were going to take you out. Excited to spend time with your favorite guys, you literally jumped out of bed that morning, almost forgetting that your ankle was still in the process of being healed.

“Ouch ouch ouch” you shouted jumping on your uninjured foot. Hearing your shouts, Daehyun quickly ran over to your room holding a blow dryer.

“WHAT’S WRONG!” he shouted slamming your door open holding his blow dryer like a gun.

“…nothing…” you said looking at him weirdly while still jumping up and down.

“I heard shouts…” he said looking around the room waving his blow dryer around.

“I just…jumped on my injured foot oppa…” you said as you started to laugh.

“Oh…what are you laughing at?” he asked.

“Nothing oppa, you just…look so ridiculous right now,” you said laughing. “What were you even going to do with a blow dryer??”

“It was the first thing I grabbed ok” he said as he walked out the door sulkingly. You bursted into laughter after he walked out of the room. After a couple minutes of rolling around on the bed laughing, you finally came to your senses and looked at the time.

“Oh , I’m going to be late!” You quickly limped to the restroom to get ready. After another 45 minutes, you were finally ready. Since your foot was still swollen, you decided to just wear sandals along with your outfit. You slowly limped your way downstairs and to the living room where Mark, Kai, and L were waiting for you.

“Oppas, kaja!” you said excitedly. You couldn’t remember the last time you had gone out with your best friends.

“Be careful Jung Jieun!” shouted Daehyun from the top of the stairs as he watched you leave with the three boys.

“Arrasso oppa!” you yelled back, knowing that you probably woke up the whole house.

Kai had volunteered to drive, so all 4 of you guys packed into Kai’s car. The boys had refused to let you know where you guys were headed.

“Yah Kim Jong In, are you not telling me where we are going?” you asked for the hundredth time.

“You’ll see when we get there,” said Kai with both of his hands on the steering wheel. “And I am your oppa you disrespectful child!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter