Chapter 27

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You followed B.I into his room, which was neat and tidy. You and B.I started on the project. You sat side by side on his table. Occasionally, your arms would brush against each other, causing you to blush a little. 

"B.I sshi, do you want to make a power point presentation along with a poster board?" you asked B.I.

"Why don't you call me oppa?" asked B.I suddenly which caught you off guard.

"N-Neh?" you asked, thinking you heard wrong.

"Why don't you call me oppa?" he asked again turning to look at you, which made you quickly look away.

"Well...um...." you stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Call me oppa from now on" he said.

"What?"

"Call me oppa," he repeated. 

"Um, ok?" you said unsure. "Why?"

"Because you call everyone else oppa, except me" he said looking into your face to you which made you back up. "That wouldn't be fair wouldn't it..."

"Oh well I guess not," you said, not knowing what to say. "But you still didn't answer my question B.I sshi."

He gave you a look. 

"I mean B.I oppa," the way you said it made B.I's heart beat faster. He couldn't believe that he would ever fall in love with a girl he met just a month ago. Even though he had never dated before, he knew this was love at first sight.

"Let's do both," he said, looking back at his paper. 

"Ok," you said. 

After an hour of working on the powerpoint, you yawned and stretched your arms.

"Ahhh~ this is tiring..." you said.

B.I looked at you and said, "Do you want to go downstairs and take a break?"

"Ah neh can we?" you asked.

"Sure," he said as he got up from his seat. As you got up, your phone suddenly started to ring. You picked up the phone to find you brother on the other end.

"Hello?" you answered. 

"Dongsaeng~~" said Daehyun through the phone. 

"hey oppa" you said rolling your eyes. You could tell that B.I could sort of hear the conversation. "What's up."

"None of the guys touched you?" he asked.

"No oppa," you answered,"No one touched me..." B.I gave you a weird look and you answered with look.

"Good, no one's allowed to touch my little sister!" said Daehyun.

"Then what's going to happen when I start dating or if I get married?" you asked.

"Nope not allowing that" he said.

"Wow oppa wow..." you said.

"What if I marry your sister hyung?" asked Jackson from the background.

"Me too what if I marry her!" you heard Chanyeol say.

"Then your dead..." said Daehyun to the two boys.

"OK WELL I GOTS TO GO OPPA BYE LOVE YOU MUAH TALK TO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter