Chapter 36

Crazy Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining harder and harder as B.I ran through the forest shouting your name. The mud underneath his feet swooshed and splattered all over him but he could care less. You were his priority and he vowed that if anything happened to you, Qri would not be alive the next morning. 

"TIFFANY!!! TIFFANY WHERE ARE YOU!" shouted B.I. He had been calling your name for the past 20 minutes and has gotten no response. It was getting late and you still weren't found. The rain wasn't getting any lighter either. 

"TIFFANY!!!!" he continued to shout. "WHERE ARE YOU????"

Another hour had passed without him noticing. Slowly he came to a halt. He looked up at the sky and cursed at himself. 

"This is all my fault..." he muttered banging his fist against a near by tree, blaming himself even though it wasn't his fault. Coming to his senses, he ran his fingers through his hair. I must be insane....

With that thought, he decided to head back to the camp. That was, until he heard a sound.

"help...me...." you muttered quietly barely audible. B.I thought he was hearing things until he swore he heard a tiny voice coming from his right.

"....help..." you muttered again. B.I listened again. You had to be really quiet in order to hear the voice since the rain was getting heavy again. 

"TIFFANY???" B.I shouted.

You were in the rain for a couple hours soaked. Leaning against a tree, you felt super wear and light headed. You heard someone shout your name so you forced yourself to say something, knowing that they were here to rescue you.

"I-I'm here!" you tried to shout.

B.I who was listening for your voice, finally heard you clearly. 

"Hold on Tiffany,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter