Cuddling

Stolen Moments

Jinhwan woke, feeling excessively hot, something heavy draped across his middle. Blinking slowly, he looked down to see Bobby’s head pillowed on his belly, an arm and leg around his body. Rubbing his puffy eyes, he remembered the night before.

“Bobby-ah,” he called softly, petting the boy’s dark, messy hair.

Bobby mumbled, squeezing Jinhwan a little too tightly, making him struggle for breath.

“Bobby-ah, time to wake up.”

A glance across the room showed his roommate was already up for the day.

“Sleepy,” he yawned, still not moving.

“Jiwon-ah, not so tight,” he gasped as he was squeezed again.

“Huh?” Bobby finally looked up and released his hold on the other. “Sorry, Hyung.”

To his relief, Bobby moved off of his stomach, scooting up in the bed.

Offering the other an arm pillow, Jinhwan rolled to face him. Obviously still half-asleep, Bobby smiled at him, eyes barely slit open. He returned the grin, thinking how cute his dongsang could be. Without giving it any thought, Jinhwan leaned in and kissed him for a fraction of a second.

Bobby’s eyes had gone wide as he stared at him, mouth opening slightly in shock.

“What?”

“Hyung…you kissed me.”

“You kissed me, too. Twice. Should I not have?” Jinhwan asked innocently.

“I…No, you can kiss me.”

“I want you to feel how much I care for you.” Jinhwan patted Bobby’s cheek lightly.

“I do, Jinanie,” Bobby assured him, placing a hand on his cheek, too.

They kept eye contact for a moment before Bobby leaned in for another kiss. Instead of backing away as soon as they touched, this time, Bobby held it for just a second, feeling the softness of Jinhwan’s full lips. When he pulled back, he was afraid to open his eyes; would Jinhwan realize it was more than just comfort that he really wanted?

But no; arms pulled him close, nestling him into Jinhwan’s neck. He tucked his nose and lips against his throat, holding him tight. He sighed, body relaxing as a hand the back of his head.

“You know you can come to me whenever you want, Bobby-ah. It doesn’t have to be just at night, we’re still a team and you’re still my best friend,” Jinhwan said softly, rubbing his cheek lightly along Bobby’s temple.

“I know, Jinanie. I always know, you’re the best.”

Jinhwan’s alarm sounded, signaling the start of another long and stressful day.

A/N: Thanks to everyone so far who has read, subscribed, voted, and commented!  Just remember, I'm not psychic, so you have to comment to let me know your thoughts. ; )