Skinship

Stolen Moments

Jinhwan lay quietly in his bed, staring at the ceiling. Truth be told, he was lonely. He was still with his friends, but he didn’t get to spend much time with them, being divided up into teams and three of them were in danger of being cut. He really missed the way Hanbin would complain and direct them. And Bobby, nothing was as bright or fun without Bobby. He didn’t like competing against them, especially with their members taking the damage for his failures.

His roommate coughed and rolled over; one of the new guys. He didn’t mind them so much, except that they put his team at risk. He hated that, even though it wasn’t really their fault. He sighed and covered his eyes with his forearm; he was just feeling bitter lately.

The door squeaked open several minutes later, breaking the long silence. Looking over, he saw a dark shadow approaching his bed; he knew who it was just by the shape and walk.

“You’re okay, Bobby-ah?” he whispered when the figure was close enough.

“No,” he replied shortly, pulling open Jinhwan’s covers.

The older boy opened his arms to the younger, who immediately slid into the bed and half on top of him, embracing him tightly. Jinhwan held him close, only releasing him for a second, to drag the cover over them.

He felt Bobby sigh and relax into him, as he his and ran his fingers through his hair.

“What happened?” he asked softly, worry in his voice, resting one hand gently on his friend’s hair.

“Do you know how long it’s been since anyone’s touched me?” he answered softly, his voice somewhat muffled against Jinhwan’s chest. “I’m not like those guys; I need skinship. But without you and Hanbinnie, the most I get is accidental bumping during dance practice. It .”

“Awe, my poor Jiwon-ah,” Jinhwan coo’ed, squeezing his larger body and exaggeratedly kissed the top of his head.

“You missed me too, Hyung,” he mumbled, blindly grabbing Jinhwan’s hand from his head and interlocking their fingers.

“True,” he confirmed, stacking his free leg on top of Bobby’s.

Several minutes later, Jinhwan was on the brink of sleep when Bobby lifted his head.

“Jinanie?”

“Hmm?”

Bobby reached up, pressing their lips together, just a light, brief touch, and then laid his head back on the smaller man’s chest.

“Thanks,” he whispered.

Taken a little off-guard at the new touch, Jinhwan simply hummed in reply. Bobby really must have been missing the affection that Hanbin and he usually shared with him. Jinhwan his thumb along the other’s spine until he fell asleep.