MEMORY: JENA

DO I REALLY LOVE YOU?

"What will we say when they come?" Dahyun ask Mina while they are all in the practice room......

"Just say good day" Somi answer the question for Mina in english.....

"Go-go-gudo deh" Dahyun cant pronounce it.....

"Its wrong" Nayeon spat out.....

"Its gudo deh" everyone look at each other while Nayeon is proud of it....

"Isnt it kinda the same thing" jeongyeon commented....

"No its more good than Dahyun"

"Just let unnie" Dahyun said while nodding her head....

"Well its true, right?" She's getting some agreeable comment.....

But no one answer for her....

"I think its good day"

When Jun said that everyone look at her.....

"Woah you pronounce it so great!" Somi said in amazement....

That made Mina look at Jun....jun smile at Mina...that made Mina shy.....Jun cant get it that Mina always reacts like that....


Somi, Momo, Soyeon, chaeyoung and Sana are all there too to help the line up team.....

Tomorrow will be the big day....the performance is already perfect for their perspective....

Choreography and dance are directed by Soyeon, Jun, Mina and Momo.....

Back up dancers will be Sana, soyeon, Chaeyoung, Momo and Somi.....

"WoW! It will be great for our company if we impress them" jihyo said while handing out the bread to each one of them.....

"Be sure to rap great dahyun" chaeyoung said as she pick the bread.....

"Yeah,yeah, you dont have to remind me of that rap goddess" Dahyun said as she started to chew the bread.....

"Ah by the way do you have some childhood pics?" Nayeon excitedly says.....

"What will you do at childhood pics unnie?" Tzuyu ask....

"Well the boss wants to have it...." nayeon laugh a little as she chew her bread....

"I want to see Tzuyu when she's young, do you want to see unnie's?" jihyo said as she hug Tzuyu on the side.....

"Well i dont want to see yours unnie"

That made everyone laugh.....

**********************************************************

"Good luck on your performance tomorrow Jun" Momo said as she hug jun....while they are sitting at this slide near their company building

Jun then held Momo's hand....and raise it....

"Your hand is so warm mo-chan" jun put their intertwined hand at her cheek.....

Momo close her eyes.....

"I wish you can be at the line up too" jun said that momo smiled.....

"Yeah it will be great if we are together but for now lets just do our best"

Jun kiss the top of momo's head that momo face him then kiss her cheek.....momo got a little shy that she immediately hide her face.....that made Jun smile...

Jun tap Momo's head.....


"I love you so much" that made Momo's eyes widens as she heard it being said by Jun.....

Slowly she turn her head only to see Jun's face a few inches away from her.....her eyes is still widen that when jun push her face a little to her she slowly close her eyes

 

 

"Hey do you believe in love at first sight?" Nayeon suddenly blurted out that Mina look at her as they stand near the vending machine just near their company....

"Yeah"

"Ohhh!!" Nayeon said in amazement....

Nayeon seem to be fun with....so energetic....mina thought as they carry the drinks.....

But as they walk Nayeon stop that made Mina stop....she seem to be looking at something that when Mina raise her head to look at what Nayeon is looking she froze too....


********************************************************


"Were back" Jun announce while smiling still holding Momo's hand....


"Welcome back....Moguri....Jun" it was Dahyun and Somi

Mina who seem to be sitting in silent just looks at the intertwined hand of Momo and jun....

"Now were all here we should play a game so we can rest for a little and to remove our nervousness...." Nayeon said and smile....

"What kind of game?" Its jeongyeon as she lie at Sana's lap....

"Truth or dare and were gonna use this bottle" Nayeon snatch the bottled water that Dahyun is holding....

"Yah!" Dahyun spat out but Nayeon is still focusing on explaining her game....


The bottle started spinning....

It pointed out at Soyeon.....

Soyeon tap out...."who will ask?" Nayeon said that Somi

Immediately raise her hand....

"Okay do it" Nayeon point out Somi that everyone clap...

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare?" Soyeon answered not sure......

"Okay," somi tap her chin as she thinks while the others cheer for it....

"Ahh carry me at your back" somi immediately stand up that Soyeon wave her hand out....

"Yah! Youre heavy Jun somi!" But it seems Somi didnt hear anything and jump out at Soyeon's back....

"Aisshh!!" Soyeon just sighed and fix Somi properly at her back......

Everyone cant stop as they laugh....


"Woooh!! Jun Somi scored against Park Soyeon!!" Chaeyoung cheered while leaning her head at Dahyun's shoulder.....everyone cant stop laughing.....

Then the next victim is sana.....


"Spin around the dance room for 15 times" Nayeon ordered that Sana started to run....

"Go sana!!" Momo cheered while the others shout to cheer....

Then its Chaeyoung.....

"Stuff this bread at your mouth for 15 minutes"

Of course Dahyun is the mastermind....

Then it's Nayeon......

"You called yourself girlcrush right?" Jihyo started as Nayeon chose dare.....

"Seduce someone here"

That made everyone go ooohhhh.....

Chaeyoung wants to comment but the bread is stuck at ....

Nayeon confidently stand then....in front of Jungyeon she started dancing seductively but Jungyeon just wave her hand out......

"Eey!! Nayeon unnie cant seduce Jungyeon unnie"
Tzuyu tap out that everyone tap out too....that made Nayeon grump out and sat at the floor....

"And as punishment you stuff some bread at your mouth too" dahyun put some bread at Nayeon's mouth.....

Then its momo's turn.......

"Dance at where you are until the game is over" sana commanded that Momo stand and started to dance....

Jun laugh so loud along with others but Momo pouted at Jun that she stop laughing and raise her thumb up......

Then the bottle stop at Mina.....

"Oohhhh....its Mina's turn" Jungyeon cheered while everyone clap too....


"Truth or dare?" Jungyeon ask....

"Dare" mina answered

"Kiss Jun" that made Momo stop her dance for a second then she continue but still not comfortable about it....as Nayeon shouted that all the bread sprout out of

"That's a good one unnie...." Dahyun said...

Momo cant stay still as she dance....

"It should be on the lips" Soyeon shouted as she carry Somi....

"Yeah" everyone agreed on it...

Jun cant comment and as she looks at Momo...the latter seem to be not amuse of it....

Jun is about to protest as everyone cheer but to her amazement Mina kiss her real at Lips that her protest is buried at Mina's lips....

Jun remove it immediately....

While Momo stop dancing seeing that actual kiss in front of her....the room also fall in silence....

No one expected that Mina will do it at how shy she acts around everyone.....

"Okay....." nayeon started to kill the silence....

Then the game starts again.....

Momo's smile faded still dancing while Mina seem not to mind it at all......


The game continues but Momo seem to be out of he mood.....

Then the door of the practice room open that all of them raise their head only to see Kyungho one of the manager....

"Hey girls...you seem to be busy" kyungho smiling said....

"Hey oppa youre ruining the mood" Nayeon said as she hold the bottle....

Kyungho laugh....

"By the way Nayeon, jihyo and Jun....the boss wants to see you" that made the three of them look at each other....

 

"Why?" Its Nayeon....

Kyungho shrug his shoulders....

"Just go"

The three of them stood up....


******************************************************


"Yah! Get down already Jun Somi" soyeon said but Somi is hugging her tightly at the back....

Soyeon sighed.....

"Lets go like this and buy ice cream" Soyeon said...

"But ive been carrying for awhile can you get down for awhile" soyeon said.....

Somi then get down but when soyeon thought that its alright....

"Ill just buy ice cream by myself" Somi walk ahead not minding Soyeon who was left dumbfounded....

"Thats what you get for always spoiling your 'BestFriend'"
 That made Soyeon sighed as Chaeyoung said it emphazising

The bestfriend part....

"That girl seriously" soyeon scratch her forehead

"I think she wants you to chase her outside"

Chaeyoung said....

"Ne, ne, ne, i understand...as always ill be the one to chase" soyeon scratch her head as she wave goodbye to others and went out to chase Jun Somi who is obviously having her ways....

On the other side of the room....

"Were going ahead momo are you sure youre still gonna stay here?" It was jungyeon with Sana, Mina, Dahyun and chaeyoung who just came near....and Tzuyu....

"Yeah, im fine"

"Okay, we are going ahead then" jungyeon said.....

"Bye unnie" its Dahyun and Tzuyu....

Sana hug her...

Chaeyoung wave her hand while Mina just shyly smile at her....

"Bye" then she wave her hand.........

When everyone left...momo stood up from the floor and switch on the music and started to dance.....

 

Meanwhile the Jun and Park chasing down begins.....

"Yah! Jun Somi" Soyeon shouted as she walk behind Somi who is obviously running ahead of her....

"Can you stop for awhile...arent you getting tired?" Soyeon shouted but it seems Somi doesnt hear a thing....

Soyeon cant help but to scratch her head......

After a few chasing down outside somi finally stop....

Soyeon squat down a little as she rest herself from chasing Somi....

"Youre finally done?" Soyeon ask as she walk towards somi....

Somi  look back.....


"Soyeon-ah"

Soyeon stop as she heard that serious tone of Somi.....

"Why?" Soyeon seem to be caught by the serious tone of Somi.....

But instead of answering Somi immediately run and hug Soyeon......

"What's happening to you all of a sudden?" Soyeon ask as she started to pat Somi's back....as Somi hugs her

"Buy me ice cream"

"Huh?"

Then Somi started laughing.....

"Seriously you are easy to get caught" Somi started laughing that soyeon got dumbfounded again....

"Lets go and eat ice cream" somi joyfully said and hold soyeons hand that soyeon became grumpy...

"Aissh! Youre always making fun of me" soyeon try to sway her hand away but Somi held it tight while shes laughing....


*********************************************************

A long session of talk from the boss that when Jun came in her room the first thing that she thought of is seeing Momo sleeping at her bed but as she enter the room Momo is not there yet....

She walk inside only to see Mina at the floor sitting beside her bed sleeping....that made jun look at Mina....

What's with her always doing that...jun thought as she look at Mina...


Then Jun started to sit at the floor beside  her bed too.....
And thought what's good at sitting at the floor and sleeping beside the bed.....

Then slowly Mina raise her head and seem to wake up that Jun notice.....

"Arent you uncomfortable with that sleeping style?"

Jun ask but Mina seem to be looking at her....

Jun just smile....

"Momo-san is still at the dance room" mina said

"I know" jun seem to be sure....

"Is that so" mina smile...

"Jun-san" mina called that jun look at her....

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" Jun replied

"Why do you love Momo-san?"

That made Jun's brows lifted as her eyes widens

Mina smiled...

"Im sorry for that question...earlier Nayeon unnie and i saw you at the playground"

"Is it bad?"

Tha made Mina stop as she heard Jun....

Jun is smiling when Mina thought that shes asking an offensive question....

Mina shook her head....

"No, actually i also like a girl"

Jun smile...

"Please let this be a secret....Momo wants to dance so much and this is her dream...when the company discovered something like this im sure it will be a problem and i dont want to see Momo cry just because of something like loving me being a problem"

Mina smirk a little...

"Dont worry its safe and Nayeon unnie said it also but even if Nayeon unnie didnt said it i knew it already.....momo sure is lucky to have you Jun-san"

Jun smile and didnt realize that her hand is already at Mina's head and patting it....


Then a scene flashes through her head.....


A crying child and...

"You dont have to keep it at yourself if your hurt...i am here to listen and take care of you that's why its alright"

A voice suddenly emerges again through her head

"Its alright.....i cant see you crying thats why its alright"

That made Jun stop patting Mina's head....

She stop....

She started to hold her head.....

"J-Jun-san?" Mina notice that Jun seems to be not comfortable as she holds her head....

Sweats started to fall rapidly at her face as Jun touch her head....it feels so hot.....something seem to enter her mind that she cant explain.....

Then Mina who's in front of her seem to change to a child....she's hallucinating her as a child.....

........

Then the door open.....revealing Momo.....

"Momo-san, Jun-san is having pain" Mina said......

"Jun" momo run ahead to Jun....and kneel on the floor...

"Jun, what's wrong?"

Jun cant control her self...

She turn to Momo but the weird part is that.....

"Who are you?" That made Mina And Momo shock....

"What are you saying its me Momo"

But Jun is glaring at her like shes a stranger....

Then Mina look at Jun as she held her wrist tightly....

"Mina, who is she?" This time its on english that Mina....got a little shock....

"Jun what's happening to you?" Momo seem to be  so worried...

But as Jun look at Momo she cant seem to distinguish her while when she looks at Mina she's a little girl...her mind is going crazy.....


After a few minutes......of that....

Jun is sleeping at her bed....when she finally calm down

"Can we keep this a secret from her" momo said as they are sitting at the bed....

mina look at her....

Momo bitterly smile....

"Jun was found long time ago without remembering anything....that was 9 years ago"....

Mina's brows twitched...

"And i think coming back here in Korea where she truly lives is making her remember something" momo laugh a little

"I know its kind of selfish but i dont want her to remember anything from her past anymore..."

"Isnt that a little unfair?" That made momo look at Mina....

"If you love her why dont you let her...if she wants to remember let her have it....or are you afraid that when she remembers something from her past she will not love you anymore"

That made momo laugh...

"I guess your right...but if it will just hurt her i dont want that....when we found her shes always calling for her mom....and i think making her remember her past will hurt her so much..."

 

 

'No one can stop me from loving you and that's a promise'