MEMORY : JUN

DO I REALLY LOVE YOU?

(JAPAN, 2012)


"This is Korea" Momo pointed out at the map that they are looking...

Momo is sitting at the swing while Jun's at her back...

"But there's south and North which one do you think is your hometown Jun-chan"

Jun shrug her shoulder.....

"I dont care.....being with mom...pops and you is enough for me" just a simple answer That made momo smile....

"Come to think of it....its been 5 years and your nihongo has improve very greatly" momo clap her hands that Jun smile.....

"You have 2 language while i only know nihongo" Momo pouted that Jun cant help but to smile....

"Do you want to learn korean?" That made Momo look at Jun....

"Youll teach me?"

Jun nodded....

"But i want to learn english so i can go to America and be a great dancer there" momo pouted again.....

Jun sighed and walk in front of her.....then kneel in front of her

"You really like dancing mo-chan"

Momo nodded

"More than food?" Jun added in a teasing way....

"I cant choose between that Jun-chan" Momo said cutely

"Then choose something that you think will make you happy" jun said quite surely that Momo's face suddenly softens like she thought of something good....


"You"

Jun didnt get it.....

Momo lifted her hands and put it at Jun's cheeks...
Jun just stare at Momo......

"I will choose you over food and dancing that i like so much because just being with you makes me happy"

Jun who heard those words cant help but to hug Momo....jun lean her head at Momo's shoulder

"Mo-chan, i will learn english, dancing....everything that you like i will do it so i can be at your side and make you happy...."

Momo hug back then close her eyes.....as she lean her head at jun's shoulder too

"Is that a promise?" Momo ask

That jun nodded....

"Yeah, lets dance together, eat together and be happy together mo-chan"

 

(SOUTH KOREA, 2016)

 

"Who here can speak english?" Nayeon ask as she stand in front of her group.....while holding a CD

No one respond.....

"No one?" She ask again to reassure


But after a few seconds Mina raise her hand.....

"You can?" Nayeon seems delighted by it.....

Mina just nodded

Nayeon smile so brightly...

"I thought no one can....we are totally save"
She sighed in relief.....

"Why is there something wrong unnie?" Dahyun ask while she's leaning on the mirror of the dance room...

"Well apparently we have a guest from America"

"Wooaahh!!!!" Jungyeon and Dahyun said in unison with amazement....


"When will they come Unnie?" It's jihyo this time....

"2 days later so we have to prepare" she said.....


"Are we going to perform for them?" This time its Jun....

Nayeon nodded.....

"And the boss wants us to impress them" nayeon sound worried......

"Why do you sound worried....? We can impress them" its Jun again with her positive voice......

"That's why you are the one thats gonna choreograph our dance..." Nayeon pointed out Jun....

"You can trust me on that" Jun said that Nayeon smile trusting Jun...

"Then Tzuyu you will always be at the center" nayeon look at Tzuyu....

"You can trust me on that Unnie" she raise her thumb up...

"Mina you help Jun with the choreography and please be good at communicating with them"

Mina nodded her head.....

"Ill do it"

Nayeon just nodded her head....

"Jihyo you know what to do right?"

"Yeah, dont worry" jihyo answered


"What about me?" Dahyun said....

"You can rap?" Nayeon thought

Dahyun think for a second....

"Maybe?" Shes not sure

"Then you rap while jungyeon and me with jihyo will handle the vocals then jun with the choreography, tzuyu as the center and Mina will communicate with them"  Nayeon seem to think more.....

"I think thats it" she smile

"Wow you seem to handle the leadership well unnie" Jihyo said.....

Nayeon just smiled.....

 


(MEANWHILE AT THE OTHER DANCE ROOM)


Momo landed herself at the floor then lean her back at the mirror of the dance room while breathing hard....

"Here" momo raise her head only to see Minatozaki Sana....

Momo smile and kindly took the bottled water that Sana is giving to her....

Sana sat beside her.....

"You dance great"

 

Sana said that Momo smile...

"Thank you" momo said gratefully....

"Unnie" Momo raise her head along with Sana when they heard someone called....


Somi, soyeon and chaeyeong came running like little kids and landed their selves to Sana....

"Seriously you are like kids" sana sighed......

"Seems like you are already friends with the dance machine" somi said then smile at Momo....

"Dance machine?" Momo didnt know that she is called like that....

"Well everyone is amaze at your dancing so you are called like that" somi added then bow.....

"You can call me Somi"

"And im soyeon this rascals friends" she pointed out at Sana, somi and chaeyoung....

"And im chaeyoung....."

"The rapper god" somi butted in at chaeyoung's introduction.....

Momo cant help but to laugh at this dorks....

"Hey, do you want to eat with us?" Sana invited her....

"Yeah, we will be glad to have you with us" somi added...

As she look at them, they all seem to be kind.....

"Okay"

 

*********************************************************


"What's youre problem huh?" Jun cant help but to release her anger....

"Let's just go jun-shii" mina whispered...

"It seems like the mute can talk but so soft that only this stupid one can hear....." song shinhae said......

The 5 girls started to laugh......


"You think you can get to debut huh?" Shinhae added with insecurity in her voice.....

"The boss will all throw you away after they had enough of your selling body..."

"Shut up!!" Jun cant take the words......

"One more time you open your mouth im gonna slam it on the floor" jun's shaking from anger.....while the  girls are on their y pose.....while Mina is holding Jun's shirt stopping her

"Then try it" shinhae mock Jun....

She push Jun's head....


"Cut that out shinhae"

Shinhae stop as she heard someone approaching....

It's somi with Momo, sana, chaeyoung and soyeon.....


"Jun" momo immediately came to Jun that Mina's hand that is holding Jun's shirt was remove from the hold...

"Well if isn't the mutt" she pertained to Somi....

"Arent you a little going overboard?" It's soyeon this time....

"Oh! Im so sorry then soyeon shii...the forever backup dancer of IU sunbae"

The 4 girls behind shinhae are laughing....

Then shinhae didnt stop there.....

"Sana the clumsy and acting so cute that its disgusting"

Then she look at chaeyoung.....

"The girl who thinks she can rap and sing well you cant do any of it"

Then she look at momo

"You try hard who thinks she can make it by being like that...."


She turn around and about to leave when

"Wait"

"Jun dont pick with them they are mocking us" Mina said......

But it seems like Jun cant take it....

"You are just an insecure girl who finds hatred to herself by being jealous of what others have that you cant never have....well that explains why you cant never be at the line up"

And that's the final straw......


After a few minutes they are all called by the boss...shinhae's group is obviously bruise up...same with them....

In the end shinhae's group is more favored because they are more bruised up......and as punishment....jun's group will clean the back area of the building which is so dirty....


"That stupid girl got away again" chaeyoung throw the mop she's holding....

Somi laugh a little as she mop the floor....

"Well you scratch yonghan so good" somi pertaining to one of shinhae's member....

That made Chaeyoung smile so proudly.....

"You should go now Jun-shii you have a practice right?" Sana said while wiping the windows with a cloth

"She's right" soyeon added who is cutting the grass with a cutter.....

Jun look at Momo and the latter just smile....


"But that will be so unfair...."


"Who said so?" Everyone's attention went to the direction of the new voice.....

And there they saw Nayeon, jihyo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Tzuyu

"Unnie" it was somi who seem excited to see the new arrive

Jun immediately bowed that Mina followed....

"Im sorry Unnie....we got into a....."

"Its fine i heard it already and besides i knew that shinhae girl so she deserves to be like that" 

 

Nayeon said.....

"We will help you so it will be done early and we can practice"

That made everyone smile.....

"By the way why dont we help you too" it's sana

"Yeah, we can help you with the choreography" it's soyeon

"And rap!" Dahyun speak out of nowhere and pointed Chaeyoung....

That made Nayeon smile...

"Well that is a very great idea and as a thanks we will acknowledge it"


Jeongyeon tap Jun's shoulder that Jun smile....

The team started cleaning.....


Chaeyoung with dahyun while cleaning is teaching her rap and how to freestyle.....

Somi with Soyeon together with Tzuyu.....

Nayeon with Jihyo......jeongyeon and Jun

While Sana, mina and Momo are together....

"Where do you live in Japan?" Sana ask at Momo....

"Kyoto" momo answer simply.....

"What about you?" Sana ask Mina.....

"I live at America currently when they call me to go here in Korea" Mina answered that Sana nodded.....

"By the way Momo-san" mina called while she's watering the plants.....

"Eh?" Momo look at Mina who is just beside her....

"Can you tell Jun-shii thank you for helping me when i cant fight earlier"

Momo smiled.....

"That dork is really stubborn but i think she did it coz' she doesnt want anyone to get hurt in front of her..."

"Yeah jun-shii seem to be a brave and cool person if she's a man ill totally fall for her" sana jokingly said that Momo laugh but For Mina who is staring at Jun who is laughing together with Jeongyeon on the stairs at the other side didnt realize that she is captured already.....

"Ahh" its a whisper but that didnt escape Momo's ears that when she look at Mina the latter is focused on looking at where Jun's direction is.....

 

"I wont forget how much im in love with you" Those words suddenly drifted from Momo...words that long time ago jun said....

"Are you afraid that one day ill forget you.....that will never ever happen"


As those words drifted to Momo a sudden heavy feeling emerge through her but it quickly disappear when Jun wave her hand at where she's at....
She raise her hand to wave back........

 


Jun notice that Momo is looking at her while she's watering the plants on the other side...jun raise her hand and wave her hand that Momo wave her hand back....

But her body literally stop....she doesnt know if its imagination but Mina who is standing just beside Momo suddenly turn to a little girl that she always dream about only to make Jun close her eyes that when she open her eyes its just normal...its Mina....she blink her eyes for a few more times....


"Jena you will come back right?" Its on english and to her amazement that drifted words from her mind...she can understand it....that made jun touch her forehead...as it aches.....why does it always happens to her.....those weird words that suddenly she can hear from her mind always happens when she sees Mina.......


"Are you alright Jun?" Nayeon ask when she notice Jun seem to be in ache....

"Yeah" she try to smile as it aches a little

"Are you sure?"

Jun nodded with a smile.....


I never once thought or even want for my memories to come back...but coming here To korea makes me remember things that seem to be long gone to me....but what does Mina have to do with it that everytime i remember something it's always because she's there....
Who is that Jena?......that always i hear from my mind.....