MEMORY: JUN AND JENA

DO I REALLY LOVE YOU?

A child ranging to maybe 10 or something is right in front of me and looking at me while we are standing at this grassy land....the wind blows and right there i see how her hair flows so beautifully.....

I was caught off guard as she suddenly smile that i feel so.....i cant even explain right now how i felt..........

Then as i blink my eyes i got the sudden amazement as the child turn to a woman.....my eyes suddenly cant take as it sets directly to this woman who just came out of nowhere.....

"Welcome home Jena"

That's what she said.....then smile again.....

But that didnt last long because my eyes slowly open only to realize that i am now sitting to my flight going to south Korea.....

I peek to my side only to smile as i see my girlfriend leaning her head comfortably at my shoulder.....

She sure is cute....i thought to myself......

I sighed...then carefully lean back myself.....

By the way I'm Hirai Jun, 19 years old and a dance choreographer.....here beside me is my girlfriend Hirai Momo well she is a dance choreohraper too and we are now heading to Korea because we got accepted to be a dance cheoreographer....well i think Momo is born to dance....i just got to dancing because of her....afterall she had always been at my side ever since i came to their life....

They said that im a Korean because when they found me almost dying near the seashore im speaking the language of Korean.....i cant remember anything even my name....

Momo's family was a simple family at Kyoto....at first they decided to leave me at the orphanage but a few days later came back and adopted me....i seem to be a little off back then....im so quiet and doesnt want to talk to anyone but then again Momo is simply a nuisance that wont let me go if i dont speak a single word.....as days passed Momo showed me that im not alone...slowly she thought me their language that i cant grasp.....that after a few months later i became a new person i already became Hirai Jun.....my new family sure is nice....a mother and father who is caring...

Im always glued to her that everyone thinks that i cant live without her.....well basically for me...if Momo's life is dancing and food for me she is my life.....the person that i adore and love.....

I wish that we will have a good days at this country that i already forgot......


(Meanwhile at the same plane)

Myoui Mina raise her head a little as she woke up.....
She shook her head a little then lean her back at her seat....what a dream she thought then smile.....


"Are you really sure that you will come back here?" 10 year old Mina asked with an almost tears in her eyes...

"Yeah! Didnt i promise you that i still have some words to tell you" a girl same age as her said as it smiles....

"Why don't you just tell me now" Mina pouted and stopping her tears.....

The girl widely smile then touch her face....

"Why are you crying my black swan?" She wipe her tears...

"Because i like jena so much...i want to play together with you and walk to park together with you"

Back then those where just a mere words of a child....that the word like is simply an affection that will be just rub off that you are just friends but as she grows up she realize that it was her first love....yeah! It's kinda weird that in a young age she called that already first love...
But Mina cant help it.....that in the years that pass...jung Jena became the person That she always admired and love......

Now she wish that her going to the country where Jena lives she will have a chance of meeting her even the slightest chance she will wish for it.....

"You can dance so well....you will be so good when the day comes" that's Jena's words for her that she always believes in.....afterall Jena was the only one who said that she is the greatest when her parents just rub her off as second.....to her sisters...

 

 

 

(Incheon airport, south Korea)


"Wow!" Momo exclaimed as she turn her head around and look at the whole place while slowly spinning....

"Hey, that will make you dizzy" Jun held her hand that she stop....
Momo smiled then held her  

Hand......

"I want to eat" She said that Jun sighed....

"Okay" Jun smiled that MoMo cling her hands at her arm...that they started walking...


Myoui Mina who is just a stranger passed off at their direction that for a moment Jun's eyes and Mina's eyes got a brief contact that Jun suddenly felt a familiar feeling while Mina felt something warmth filled her but both of them didnt mind it...afterall for them they are just strangers not knowing that 9 years ago they use to be beside each other.....

 

"Hey Mo-chan i think we have someone" Jun pointed out at the corner as they saw a banner with their names written on it in kanji.....


They both went their......

"Are you Momo and Jun Hirai?" The guy with the banner ask that they both nodded....

The guy with the banner smile....
"Im kang kyungho" he bowed a little at them that Momo look at her first....Jun smiled and bowed then Momo who doesnt know anything to korean discipline followed and bowed too....

"By the way i can speak a little Nihonggo that's why im the one the boss sent..." he laugh a little as they walk....

The guy bought them first at this restaurant he said its his treat...well good luck to him because Momo is so hungry right now....

The guy got a little astonish as how many food is being place at the table....
But as i look at Momo she just seem to be waiting for the food that maybe minding me is not her business at this time.....

"Well you guys sure do eat alot" he commented a little earfully...

I grab my spoon and handed some food to momo and serve to her plate....she kept pointing some dishes that i put it at her plate....she seems like a child pointing the food....well shes cute and i like it that way....but i dont like it that she is unconciously showing her cute side to others....

"Well you two seem to be so close" he said and smile at us....well momo is not minding anyone but her food that i just smile for her.....

"After this meal we will be going to the studio to meet the boss....well as of now maybe she's busy talking to a new recruit...." he started to talk.....

"Well its a good opportunity that you accepted us" i said

Kyungho smiled....

"Well the boss had taken a liking to both of your videos that goes popular everytime you post it at a public site"

"We are still thankful" this time it was Momo....

"Well its a fair deal because we are glad that both of you accepted it...."

 

(SSS DANCE TRAINING CENTER)


"So you came early Ms.Myoui, welcome"

The head greet her that she just bowed.....

"Thank you for having me"

The head smile....


"You have been a good dancer at your country...being a backup dancer for popular acts in America sure is a big deal"

That made Mina smile a little as the head compliment her....

"I can train you more so you can score a big deal here in Korea and maybe shoot you to stardom" he said so excitedly that Mina smiled.....

"By the way i ask my assistant Kyungho to fetch this two girls that i think will be a suitable match for you to be your choreographer and trainer...well they're quite new but it will be a great shot because theyre both great....well just have to wait for them..." he smiled that Mina smiled too....

 

 

 

"Here we are guys" kyungho announce as they get out of the van.....well its just minutes but both Momo and Jun got to make Kyungho so comfortable....

"Wow!!! Sugoi!!" Momo blurted out as she rub off her stomach....

"It seems not to be a dance studio" i said as i look amaze too....the building is quite big....

"Well this is a training center too for dancing...and sometimes trainee that are soon to debut practice here even idols go here to practice....." kyungho said proudly..

I smile then look at Momo....i cant help but to think that she's so happy.....dancing is her life....and im so happy for her too....


'But i didnt know that happiness can tend to be next to sadness i didnt knew that coning back to this place will let me forget how much i want that happiness for her....that coming back to this place will make me remeber the things that are already buried deep down the crevices of my Heart.....'

 

"Oh here they are Ms. Myoui" that made Mina look back...

"Boss this is our new choreographer Hirai jun and Momo" kyungho introduce that the boss smile and led Mina in front of us.....

"And this is Mina Myoui are talent" the boss said that Momo look at her....

I am busy fixing my jacket that my head is focus on it that i didnt get to look immediately....

"Hi i am Hirai Momo nice to meet you Sir.kim" Momo introduce herself to the boss while im still fixing my jacket....

"Nice to meet you too" Momo smile at Mina that smiled too....

Kyungho nudge me that i realize that i am so focus on my jacket....

"I'm sorry" i immediately said and bowed.......

"I'm Hirai Jun" finally i raise my head that the first thing that i saw is this woman in front of me.....

I suddenly stop for the reason that i didnt even knew.....

"Coming here is all worth it thanks Mina" same time as those words rapidly heard at my mind is the same time she pronounce her name.....

Words that i didnt even knew exist suddenly heard at my mind....

"Are you alright?" The boss asked that Momo look at me

I shook myself then smile....

"Yeah, yeah im fine sir" i said that i cant look at this Mina girl now.....


"If that's the case then rest for now.... i had all of you assign to this one room so please get along well"


As we walk to get to the room kyungho kept talking but i remain still and bothered by the sudden feeling and that memory that suddenly flash through me.....
But as i walk motionlessly i felt Momo's hand held mine and intertwined it that my senses woke up that my head raise up to look at her....

"Are you alright?" That made her ask when i look at her...

"Yeah" i answered then held her hand tightly that she now smiled.....


As i look straight ,Myoui Mina is already ahead......


Maybe this is jetlagged i thought that to myself....

The three of us had this three bed at one room....

The three of us are really going to be together.....

Well this will be a new life for Momo and me.....


But little did i know that Myoui Mina will be part of that new life......