The Flight

Flight 336

My heart feels like it's about to explode. Seventeen, the popular Korean music group. Seventeen, with thirteen ADORABLE members! I'm going to fly with Seventeen! 

It's been six days since Dad told me about this opportunity. Six days of pure torture, waiting for today. The cab speeds through the streets as fast as my heartbeat. After all, it is four in the morning with no traffic to stop us. The driver yawns, and looks at Dad in the mirror. 

"We're here," the driver says.

He pulls the taxi into the airport lot. My dad pays him and we hop out of the car. I grab my luggage and follow dad to the gate. He gives some security guards his I.D, and we get onto the runway. A shiny white plane stands infront of us. The door slowly opens, cascading down like some sort of slow waterfall. I fight my excitement down and walk up the steps. My dad tells me to pick a seat and put my bags anywhere.

The interior is huge. There are lush pillows, comfy seats, and even a mini-fridge! I plop down onto one of the couches and rest my head on my hand. In two hours, I'll be seeing all the members of Seventeen. Oh my god. I still can't get over it! 

The clock reads 5:15. There still was 45 minutes left. What would I do when I see them? What would I say? I'm starting to panic. Pacing, I go and to my dad. He's getting ready for the flight, and is talking with the co-pilot. I decide not to bother them, so I go sit back down. Two flight attendants step onto the plane. They ignore me and start preparing food. 

5:30. Half an hour left. I re-adjust my hair over and over again.

Just act natural, I tell myself. You'll be fine. 

The time has come. 5:58. Dad tells me to wait on board as he and his co-pilot go greet our guests. My heartbeat quickens. A flight attendant opens the door of the jet, and puts down stairs. I peak through the window and see thirteen boys and four men walking our way. 

Calm down, calm down, calm down. You are going to be fine. Calm down... 

A tall, strong looking man is the first to step onto the plane. He glances me over, but looks away. He and my dad shake hands. They exchange a few words in Korean, but I can't understand them.

My heart drops. Jeonghan, the angel of the group steps in the plane. Dad greets him, and he walks towards me. Next come Dino, Woozi, and Hoshi. They look at me, and Woozi smiles at me.

Did that just happen? I ask my self. Surely not. Surely this was a dream.

Then, Jun, Wonwoo, and DK board. They glance in my direction. Then Mingyu, Seungkwan, and The8. Seungkwan steps towards me. He smiles, and sits next to me.

Oh my god! Is this really happening?

"Hello!" He says to me.

I stare at him. "H-h-hi.. Hi!" I take a deep breath. What's wrong with me?

Finally, Vernon, Joshua and S.Coups get on the Jet. They fill in next to Seungkwan. 

And then it finally, actually struck me; I am on a private jet with all the Seventeen members. Wow. I am surprised that I am not currently on the floor with 13 heart attacks.

Flight 336. This was going to be the best ride of my life.