Marry Me

The Seven Year Hitch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal had her hand on her chin as Seulgi showed her the big idea. Unfortunately for the bear, her concept wasn’t really popular.

She holds out another design and Krystal just responds with a raised eyebrow.

Were her choices really that bad?

She shows another one and this time Krystal’s lips form a smile.

Is this it?

Seulgi turns her design so that she would see which one created that reaction.

As expected

The design was one made solely for Irene’s eyes. Something she had kept for a very long time.

It has existed far longer than the years they had lived together.

“Don’t you think it’s the best out of the set?” Krystal asks smiling widely now.

Seulgi smiles back nodding. She touched the glass that houses the painting.

“I couldn’t have said it better myself.”

 

@@@@@@@

 

Irene was making faces in front of the mirror, bored that Seulgi hasn’t called her. Her girlfriend of one year has never missed their so called ‘Monthsary.’ Irene was hoping she wouldn’t start now.

Standing up she looks over the large glass window. Her eyes soften as she watches spring bloom right before her eyes.

How romantic it would be to have a date tonight!

If only Seulgi would come and whisk her away.

Suddenly she feels arms wrap around her waist. Irene looks down and she sees those slender fingers she had come to love. Closing her eyes, she tilts her head to the side. It allowed Seulgi’s lips to touch the skin, warmly.

Sensually

The lips trail from shoulder. Inch by inch, she feels delicate kisses travel to reach the skin under her earlobe. With her hair up, it was easy for those lips to gently nibble the back of her ear.

Irene gasps as Seulgi’s finger got under her shirt, caressing her till she couldn’t hold her breath much longer.

“Seulgi…”

Irene opens , head resting on the window. Her breath drew moist as the head rested on the window pane.

“You just looked hot I couldn’t…” Seulgi struggled with her words and her actions as she pulled away.

Irene immediately turns around, capturing her lips, kissing her roughly forcing to walk backwards. The continued to do so till Seulgi’s legs felt the back of the couch.

Seulgi sits and allows Irene to straddle her, fingers gently raking her scalp.

Irene hums as she feels Seulgi’s hands move from her waist to her bottom. She smiles into the kiss, finding it entertaining to note that her girlfriend grew fond of it over time.

Irene opens letting her girlfriend’s skilled tongue.

The lovers pull away, foreheads against each other’s. Opening their eyes, they find themselves breathless and wanting for more.

But they can’t.

Seulgi had other plans.

“I love you, Irene Bae. Would you like to go out with me tonight?”

“I love you too… You have a gallery opening today. Doesn’t it have a dinner of some sort?” The other woman raises an eyebrow but keeps her arms around her girlfriend’s neck.

Seulgi smiles and plants a quick peck on Irene’s lips. She ended up laughing when the smaller woman groans in frustration with such a hasty kiss.

“Well, I just thought that after the opening, I could get a date with a pretty girl like you?”

“I am already dating you silly. I even have a relationship with you.”

“Well then… Woman that I’m dating, woman that I am in a relationship with, would you do the honor and join me to dinner later. Making your trip to Seoul worthwhile…”

“Believe me Seulgi-Bear… Being with you is always worthwhile…” Irene was about to kiss her girlfriend again when a knock interrupted them.

“It might be Krystal. She told me she’ll pick you up so you both can prepare for the event later.”

“Who are you going with?” Irene grows jealous but her girlfriend kisses her lips, reassuring her.

“I’m with Joy. No worries. I am all yours.”

 

@@@@@@@

 

“So, is it pushing through today?” Krystal asked as she zipped up Irene’s dress.

The other woman nods seemingly nervous.

She should be.

She was about to propose to Kang Seulgi.

Not that it didn't feel like they were already in a marriage. Long distance, but still feels like a marriage.

“While we are having this conversation, I have to talk to you about something…” Krystal taps Irene’s shoulder so that she would turn to face her.

The other woman does so but got confused with the look Krystal was giving her.

“Seulgi and I have known each other for so long that I know you’d be perfect for her. Please do not feel less just because you don’t compliment her.” Krystal smiles as she sees a faint blush on Irene’s cheek.

“You do. You make her whole. You are the one who fills in what she lacks. And frankly she does it for you too. It’s so…”

Irene her lips as she waited for the next words.

A grin appeared on Krystal’s lip before she completes it.

“… Nauseatingly cute....”

Krystal pulls Irene into a hug and she feels that slim body stiffen then relax.

“I have loved her since the day I met her. Please, always make her happy.” Krystal closes her eyes, her heart breaking.

Irene finally realized why Seulgi was always on track even though she rarely cared back then. It might have taken time, but Seulgi made it.

“I’m sorry…” She rests her chin on Krystal shoulder.

“Please take care of her…”

Irene closes her eyes and nods. She allowed the other woman to hide her face on her shoulder, her silent tears falling.

“I will… For all of my life… I will…”

 

@@@@@@@

 

She inhaled a deep breath and blew out slowly.

It seemed surreal to be honest.

It must have been her third exhibition for the year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter