PART 6

I'M SORRY

FLASHBACK....

 

Hakyeon was walking to the park near her house. Nothing new, she just want to meet Eli. It has been a week she hasn't meet his beloved boyfriend. She really miss him. She was just walking around the park while waiting for Eli.

 

Suddenly, her phone vibrate. It was Ravi. She opened the text and saw Eli pictures with other girls. Her eyes start to pooled. She ran to her house. Then, she looked herself into her bedroom. She cried her heart out.

 

About 53 minutes, she heard her bedroom door being knocked. She know it was her friends. "Hakyeon unnie!! Open the door!!!" Hongbin call her. "Go away...." She whispered while tugged herself under the blanket.

 

She then heard whisper at the door. She heard the door was being unlocked. "Go away....." She said without looking at the person behind her. She felt a dipped on her bed and hand carresed her head. "Yeon-ah..." It was Taekwoon.

 

She still crying. Taekwoon sigh. "Please don't cry. It's okay. Maybe he was just only using you?? He didn't love you as we all love you right??" He said. He help Hakyeon to sit up.

 

He wiped her tears. "Look at your face now. You cried a lot until your eyes were red. You ruin your pretty face." He said while pouted. Both of them chuckled. He hugged Hakyeon. "Thanks Woon-ah." She said. He carresed her hair. "My pleasure."

 

ENDED OF THE FLASHBACK....

 

"Why did you want to meet me??" Yoona ask Eli. "I heard that you really like Taekwoon." Yoona just nodded. "Did you wanna join me??" Eli ask. "For what??!" She ask.

 

"To separate the two of them. Hakyeon and Taekwoon. Do want it?? If you don't want to, it's okay I'll......" "I'm in." Yoona said. He just smirk. "Lets start." She nodded.

 

While in the five idiots house. "LEE JAEHWAN!!! KIM WONSHIK!!! LEE HONGBIN!!! HAN SANGHYUK!!!! WAKE UP!!!" Hakyeon shout loudly that make Taekwoon smack her head.

 

Taekwoon had already dress up with his schoool uniform. He was just waiting for his Hakyeon. "WHY DID YOU SMACK MY HEAD!!!" She shout at him.

 

"That was because you're always shouting." He said. Then they heard someone shouting from the room. "TAEKWOON OPPAA!! CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR GIRLFRIEND FROM SHOUTING AT US?!!!" It was Hyuk.

 

"What the f---" She was being stop by Taekwoon lips on her. The time seem to stop for a moment. Then they apart. Taekwoon pat her cheeks. "Didn't I remained to you don't used any cursing words?? You're so bad. BAD.." he said. 

 

Hakyeon just smirk. "What if I do it again?? Will you do it again?? The kiss??" She said and pointed to . Taekwoon just chuckled and pat her head. "OK." He said. And hug Hakyeon.

 

Now, he has get back his friends together. The evil maknae Han Sanghyuk. Their visual, Lee Hongbin. The stylist in their group, Kim Wonshik. The 4D person, Lee Jaehwan. And lastly, his beloved Hakyeon.

 

But only one thing that he didn't know is that someone. Alright, maybe two person will disturb their happiness. Yoona and Eli. They want their thing back. Not much. Just Hakyeon and Taekwoon.

 

At the school.....

 

Hakyeon was working on her essay that her teacher gave her as a homework. She should do it at her home. But, she just do it at school so that she can spend her time with Leo after school.

 

It was recess time. Hongbin had been tired asking her to stop doing her essay but she still doesn't want to listen to her word. Hongbin gave up. She leave Hakyeon with her new friend. The essay. Hakyeon just chuckle at her cuteness.

 

Suddenly, someone pulled a chair and sit beside her. It was Eli. "What do you want???" She ask without look at him. "Hakyeon-ah, look at me." She look at him. "Mianhae. For everything I've done to you." He said.

 

She just smirk. "Do you think only sorry is enough?? No.." she said and continue on her essay. Without her knowing, Eli cupped her face and kissed her. More like forcing her to kiss him.

 

Hakyeon struggle but Eli gripped was to strong. But then Eli lips was not on hers. She open her eyes. Eli was lying on the floor while touching his cheeks that was being punch. It was Wonshik. Wonshik pulled her in her hug. 

 

"What are you doing to her??" He ask. Hakyeon snuggle closer. Hide her face at Wonshik's chest. "As if you can see, I'm kissing her. Are you blind?? Please don't disturb us." He said. He tried to stand up but someone stop him. It was Taekwoon.

 

"Didn't I warn you don't touch her?? After what you have done, you still have the urge to touch her?? Leave her alone. She's mine." With that he punch him. On the face.

 

Eli stand up and walk to the door. But he stopped in front of the door. "I will get you someday." He said. "JUST GO!!!" Wonshik shout. Taekwoon sit at Hong bin seat. He hugged Hakyeon. Wonshik let them have some time alone.

 

"Are u OK?? Did he hurt you?? Touch you??" Hakyeon shook her head. Still in Taekwoon's embrace. "I'm scared Leo-ah." She said. "Shhh... Don't cry. Nothing to be scared. I'm here. I'll protect you. OK." She nodded. Taekwoon kiss her head.

 

While at the cafeteria...

 

"WHAT?!!" Hongbin voice startle people at the cafeteria. Everyone at the cafeteria have their eyes on them. They bow, apologize. She sat down back. "Slow down babe." Ravi said. "Did he really do that??" Ken ask. 

 

Ravi nodded. "I'm going to talk to him." Ravi hold her wrist to stop her but her glance scared him. He let go of her wrist. Everyone knows that Hongbin was as same as Leo. Their gaze scared them. They also know materials arts. "Eli will die in her hand." Ken said. They nodded.

 

At the back of the school....

 

Hong bin tried to find Eli at his usual place. He found him with his friends. Hoon and Soohyun. She walk to him. Eli see He walking to him. "Wow!! Is that Hakyeon noona friend, maybe she want to inform to me that Ha--" Hongbin slap him before he could finish his word.

 

"Thats for touching my unnie." She said. "After what you've done, you have the urge to touch and also-- kiss her??!!" She said. Eli touch his cheeks that she slap. He want to slap her cheek but someone hold his hand and twisted it. It was Taekwoon.

 

"Wow... Did you want to slap my friend. You better slap your own face. What a weird person." He said. He take Hongbin hand and walk back to the class. Just when they was heading to the classroom Yoona blocked their way. 

 

"What are you doing here??" Taekwoon ask. "I just want to meet my lovely boyfriend. Can't I??" She said. "Since when he was your boyfriend??" Someone voice behind them interrupted their conversation.

 

It was Hakyeon. She walk to Taekwoon and intertwined their hand. "He is mine. Can't you get it?? He's mine. Not yours. Right Taekwoonie~~" Taekwoon just pecked her lips. It surprised Yoona but not for Hongbin. She has seen this scene everyday.

 

Then they walk passed Yoona. Hongbin just smirk and walk passed Yoona. After whisper the word 'You deserved that' to her. Than they walk to their class le

aving Yoona standing at the hallway. She clenched her hand into fist.