PART 1

I'M SORRY

"Hakyeon-ah." Yoona call me. I turned to look at her. She throw her book to me. It hurt my face to much. Hongbin who sits beside me gasped. Even without looking, I know Taekwoon is smirking and make a thumb up to her.

 

"Did you see the book that I throw to you??" I nodded. "Suddenly, I was so sleepy and I didn't finished my work. Can you do it??" I just nodded.

 

Hongbin glared at her. I just calmed her down. Then she leave an sit at her table. After a while, the teacher came in. We all bowed to the teacher. Then, we just listen carefully to her explanation. 

 

Then, the bell ring. It was lunch time. I eat at the cafe with my friends who still treated me as their sister. Although I'm the oldest, but my act was like a children that was younger than them.

 

When I was eating, I feel a sticky water feel on my head and it feel at absorb in my uniform. Everyone in the cafe laugh at me except my friends. Hongbin stand up but Ken pulled her down.

 

When I look at who he done it, it was Taekwoon. He smirk at me and leave me. I feel tears pooled my eyes. I run out the cafe and went to the class. I cried with all my heart want. Then someone my hair.

 

It was Ravi. Hongbin is patting my back. Hyuk hug me. Ken just sigh. "I didn't believe Taekwoon did that." He said. "HE EVEN SPILLED THE WATER ON HER. IT WAS NOT JUST A WATER BUT SYRUP." Hongbin shout.

 

"Unnie." Hyuk pat her back meaning calm down. She take a deep breath and relaxed. She take out something from her bag. It was a uniform. She handed to me.

 

"Wear this. I know this gonna happened so I brought an extra clothes." She said. "Thanks Hongbin-ah." She gave me a smile that,shows her dimples. I went to the toilet to change the sticky clothes to a new one.

 

Then I went back to my class. Then the class start. I write some notes that the teacher write on the board. After 3.5 hours, the school end. I was packing my bag when someone pulled my hair.

 

It was Yoona. Everyone laugh. I yelp in pained. Hongbin tried to release the grip but she was too strong. She pulled harder and I help harder. Everyone is dying in laughter. Some of them mimicking me.

 

"Its that hurt. Thats for not get all correct when you do my homework." She shoved me. Hongbin rub my head. Then the gang leave. Taekwoon was the one who left in the class. Before when out, he didn't forget to glared at me.

 

Hongbin who see it acting like she wanna throw the pencil case to him. I just stopped her. Without realizing my tears feel. She wiped it with her thumb. Then the other flof my friends enter.

 

Only Hongbin and me that were in the same class. Hyuk who see I crying in Hongbin's arm quickly rubbed my back. "Don't worry Hakyeon noona. We will help you." Ken said. "H..how." I ask him.

 

He smile. "By change your look." He said. "Kennie's right unnie. How about we changed your look??" Hyuk said. "Yeah your right. You always said that you wanted to have a revenge at them. This is you time." Hongbin said.

 

I smirk. "You're guys right. Come on. I can't wait to look at their faces when they see my change." I said. "Moreover Taekwoon." I said and I laugh evilly. "And our noona is back." Ravi said and chuckle.

 

At the mall...

 

Hyuk and Hong bin we're carrying a lots of shopping beg. Their boyfriend didn't follow us. They stay at our house. The five of us shared the same dorm. We were leaving toghether since Taekwoon left me.

 

Them we drive to the saloon to change my hair look. After a long time, I had a new hair look. From straidght hair to wavy hair. And from dark colour, I dyed it with reddish brown.

 

They squeal seeing my new hair look. I just chuckled at them. Them we went back to our apartment. The boys mouth open wide seeing my look changing.

 

The girl hit her boyfriend cause they were drooling by looking at me. I just chuckle. Then, Hyuk and Hongbin take me to our shared bedroom. They made me sit on the makeup table.

 

And then, I look at the things on the table. There were a lot of makeup things. That was my weeknees."Unnie, do you know contact lenses??" I nodded.

 

"So, you didn't need to wear glasses again. Just wear this." She give me the contact lenses. I didn't know what happened next. The thing that I know is they were down putting the makeup on me.

 

I gasped at my own face. "Is this really me??" I asked. They nodded. And then I hugged them. "Thank you guys." I said and releasing the hug. The boys went in to our shared bedroom.

 

Hong bin throw them her headband to them. "Can't you guys knock first before enter our bedroom?? What if when you went in, I was only with my towel??" They bowed at her meaning sorry.

 

Ravi went to her and hug her. "Sorry babe." He said. They look at me and gasped. "Are you really Cha Hakyeon??" I nodded. "Good job girls. Now we have changed her look. Were done." Ken said. He hug Hyuk from behind.

 

"Well, they call girls for nothing." Hyuk said. "But I'm not fully done." I said. They stared at me with cofusioned. "I didn't have enough fun yet." "What did you mean noona??" Ken asked. "I still want to know how it feels bullying people. I've waiting this for years. Let's take a list people for me to bully tomorrow." I said.

 

"Wow.. you've changed unnie. High five." Ravi said. "Well, they didn't call me Hakyeon for nothing." I said. They cheered in the room. I just chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to tell you guys. If someone has wattpad, here is account.

NEO_SHIPPER. I just copy the story from my wattpad. Please leave a comment down below.

Love you guys.