PART 3

I'M SORRY

Taekwoon P.O.V.

 

I hold my cheeks that stung cause of her slap. I touch my cheeks. Did I do something wrong that made her mad and slap me so hard??

 

I felt my tears drop. My heart hurt. I think she's right. No one understand the meaning of hurt. Only her know. How could she forgive me??

 

I just watch her leaving me. Owh!! That hurt my heart. Serve my right. I should not break our friendship. Stupid.

 

Sorry Hakyeon-ah. I'm sorry. I should protect her not bullied her. If I didn't do that thing, this thing wouldn't happen.

 

I walk back to my house. Unlock the door. My cheek still hurt cause of her slap. I'm so stupid. I sit on the couch remembering the tragedy.

 

FLASHBACK...

"Hakyeon-ah. Can we meet??" I ask her through the phone. "Sure. Where??" "At the park." Then we hung up the phone.

After 30 minutes, I saw her walking towards me. She stand in front of me. The park were only us at there. I stand up. 
 
She has her smile on her face like always. I take a deap breath and said to her.
 
"I didn't believe you we're my friend. Embarrassing me because of your bullies. I can't take it anymore. Right now, we doesn't have any relationship. I'm not your friend. Ever."
 
She look at me. Her smile were slowly fade from her face. She look into my eyes. "W--what?? Why??"
 
I just keep look at her. "Didn't you hear?? I said you're embarrassing me. I hate you. Don't even come near me. EVER. Understand??"
 
Her eyes start to pooled. The rain pour down from the cloud to the ground. With that I walk away from her. 
 
FLASHBACK END....
 
I start to cry. I keep thinking how to ask her forgiveness. Its getting worst cause I slapped her just now.
 
I brought my hand to my hair. Frustrated. I keep thinking over and over until I don't know when I asleep.
 
Hakyeon P.O.V
 
After I arrived at our dorm, I walk to my shared bedroom with the girls. I lied down on my bed.
 
My tears fall down. I don't know why is it so hurt. Suddenly, I feel someone sit beside me. It was Hongbin and Hyuk.
 
I sit on my bed. Hongbin rubbed my back. "I'm sorry. You've hurt to much. From the breakup then the bullied. And then the slapped thing."
 
Hongbin said as she carresed my cheek. Hyuk just sigh. Suddenly, the door open. The boys came in.
 
Hongbin throw them my pillow. She shout. "DIDN'T I SAID KNOCK THE DOOR FIRST?? WHAT IF I'M ONLY WITH MY TOWEL. YOU IDIOT." I just chuckled.
 
The boys hurriedly bow at them. "For the punishment, you guys have to clean your own bedroom. We will not do that. For a month." Hyuk said.
 
The boys groaned. "NO!!!" They fell down on the floor. Just like they lost the war. I keep laughing.
 
After that, I take a quick showered. I walk out to kitchen, fully clothes. I cook them dinner. Hyuk is setting the table.
 
Hongbin is judging the boys room. She want to make sure the bedroom was clean. She also check the dust on the floor. 
 
If they fail, they have to pamper her. Wonshik always left some dust so that he can pamper her but Ken make sure there was no dust so he could spend his time with Hyuk.
 
After the cleaning session, all of us start to dig the food. The all eat happily. I didn't join them cause my head is full of Taekwoon. 
 
I keep remembering the accident. I think I should stop thinking so much. I just wasting my tears. I then start to sleep.
 
"Yeon-ah, Yeon-ah," Hakyeon hear her friends call her. She run to them. She still had smile on her face like always.
 
They stand in front of her. "Whats up guys??" She ask. All of her friend had frown faces.
 
Hongbin face her. "I didn't believe you we're my friend. Embarrassing me because of your bullies. I can't take it anymore. Right now, we doesn't have any relationship. I'm not your friend. Ever."
 
Hakyeon stare her disbelief. The others nodded. Her words us as same as what Taekwoon said. She can't take it anymore.
 
She scream. "Unnie. Unnie. Unnie. UNNIE??"
 
Hongbin scream wake me up. All of my friends had their eyes on me. My forehead sweat.
 
Wonshik wiped my forehead. He sigh. "Did you have that nightmare again??" I nodded. I've been dreaming this dream the day after my breakup with Leo.
 
The last day I had this drem was 4 years ago. It still scared me. I don't know why did the dream came again.
 
"Its okay. Now go to sleep." Hyuk said. I nodded and lied back down on my bed. They tuck me with the blanket. Then I drove back to the dreamland.
 
Hongbin P.O.V
 
We all went out from our shared bedroom. I join Ravi that is sitting on the couch. He my hair. 
 
"Ravi-ah." I call him. "Yes baby." "How can we get Hakyeon unnie out of her nightmare??" I ask him. I can't take it anymore. She's been dreaming the same dream for 10 times.
 
"I don't know??" Ravi said. "How about we get her a date??" Hyuk ask. She joining our conversation. She sit beside Ken who is lying on the floor.
 
She is carding Ken's hair. "Yeah right. She will kill us. Don't you remember what that stupid guy do to her?? She break up with her."
 
Ken said with his eyes closed. The three of us nodded. "If I see him again I will definitely kill him. How dare he do that to Hakyeon unnie??" Hyuk said.
 
"You're right. After the incident, she always looked herself in the room. She cried everyday and never came out from the room." Ravi said.
 
"But now she's okay right. Don't ever said that again. It also break my heart." Ken said. All of us nodded.
 
Suddenly, Ravi's phone ringing. He picked up the phone. "Hello. What is it again?! No, I'm not going to help you. You've hurt her to much. No. No and never. SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Then he end the conversation. 
 
"Who's that??" I ask. He look at all of us. He let out a huge sigh. Then he start to talk. "It's............."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys.
 
Sorry for not update for a looooong time. So here's the update.
 
And lastly,
 
Who is he??? Who break up with Hakyeon.
 
Is it Taekwoon or ???????? 
 
Find out in the another chapter.
 
Love you guys.
♡♡♡♡