PART 2

I'M SORRY

I walk into the school with my new look. All of the people gasps looking at me. They think that I'm the new kid.

 

"Who is she??"

 

"She's more beautiful than me."

 

"Does she's the new girl??"

 

"I've never seen her before."

 

"She's smoking hot."

 

"I wish I became her boyfriend."

 

"Even my girlfriend can't beat her."

 

I just smirked at their commented. I walk into the class. Hongbin is working the essay that she didn't finished it yet.

 

Then Yoona walk to me. She smile at me. That face was not the face that she do to me when she and her gang we're bullying me.

 

"Annyeong~ My name is Yoona. As you know, I'm the most polite girl in the classroom." Yeah. The most nice girl. Liar.

 

She pointed to my seat. "That girl that sitting beside Hongbin is Cha Hakyeon. She always bully me." Really?? I thought your the one that bullying me.

 

"Can you do me a favour??" She ask. I look at her just like I'm asking what. She hand me a pie. "Put this pie on Hong bin's head. She was her friend." I just nodded at her.

 

I know that Hong bin is trying hard not to laugh. The whole classroom look at me. They shouted 'Throw the pie' at me.

 

Taekwoon just look at the people. He was smirking. I walk slowly to Hongbin. I stopped in front of my seat.

 

I put my bag on the chair and walk to Yoona. She just look at me weirdly. I squish the pie on her face. Hongbin can't hold her laugh and laugh out loud.

 

Everyone stared at me with mouth wide open. Yoona ask me. "Who are you to do that??" She ask me. I smirk at her.

 

"Well I'm the person you always bullied. Cha. Hak. Yeon." I said. "Don't lied to me. Hakyeon is ugly." She said. "Well, did you need me to prove it??" She nodded.

 

"Hongbin-ah." I call her. She gave me my glasses and hair band. I wear it and show to the whole class. "Now you believe me??" I ask.

 

Then I walk to my seat and laugh together with Hongbin. I pulled my hair band and my glasses. I stop laughing.

 

"Yeah right. The most polite girl. And Cha Hakyeon always bullied you?? But you just a liar. An ugly liar." I said.

 

Her eyes were still widening. I look at Leo. His eyes widen. I just glared at him at look at the whiteboard. The scene still hurt me.

 

Then the teacher came in and we start our lesson as usual. After that, we went to get a lunch at the cafe. I sit at my usual place.

 

Then my other friends came. They ask me some questions. "So how was your first day in school??" Wonshik ask while hug Hongbin's shoulder.

 

"Well. You guys should see Yoona face when she know that Hakyeon unnie is the person she always bully became a beautiful lady." Hongbin said.

 

I just chuckle remembering that memories. Her face was shooked after she know that I'm Hakyeon. The new Hakyeon.

 

Then I saw Taekwoon walk into the cafe. We made a glaring contest. Then I look the other way to avoid the glare.

 

After we have our lunch, Hongbin and I were walking to our class. Yoona is standing beside my seat. She walk to me.

 

She kneel in front of me. "I'm sorry Hakyeon-ah. I never know that I've bullied you to much." She said. I kneel so that my height is the same as Yoona.

 

"To late I've report your mistake to the headmaster." I said. Then two teachers came in and bring Yoona to the headmaster office.

 

I laugh with Hongbin. "One down, one more to go." Hongbin nodded. "I can't wait to spilled a glass of water on Taekwoon." I said.

 

"Why did you want to have revenge unnie??" Hongbin ask as we sit down on our seat. "Don't you remember the most sweet memories where he cursing me??" She nodded. 

 

"Now you know." She said. Then she slowly understand what I had just said. We laugh evilly.

 

Then the rest of the pupils in our class came in. Soyeon, Yoona friend, came to me. She stand in front of my table.

 

She slapped my cheek. "Thats for bullied Yoona, my classmate." I hold my cheek that stung. I smirk and chuckle slowly. The class turn their attention to us.

 

"So that's how you protect your classmates?? Why didn't you protect me when I was being bullied??" I said. "Cause your not my friend." She said.

 

"Ahh, so that's means if I kick, slapped punch you, they shouldn't protect you then right." I ask. She smirk. 

 

"Yes cause I know you will not do it right??" She ask. I just smirk. I pulled her hand and twisted it. She yelp.

 

She try to kick my head but I quickly grab her leg and it nearly hit me. I twisted it. She yelp harder.

 

Then I pulled a chung of her hair. She scream harder. I chuckle with Hongbin. "Is it hurt?? I'm sorry. I thought you would not scream like me when Yoona pulled my hair but....my expectation is wrong." I said.

 

I let go or her hair. I slowly walk to her. She walk backward until her back touched the wall. Then, she run away and leave the class.

 

I walk back to my seat and sit on it. Hongbin just whisper me Congrats. I just smile. I think I act to much of the bullying. Maybe I should stop. 

 

After the school, my friends were heading to the school gate when we saw Taekwoon stood there. Wonshik walk to him. "What are you doing here??" He said.

 

"I want to meet Hakyeon, Cha Hakyeon." My eyes widen. "Why did you want to me her??" Hyuk ask. I could see that she was very angry to him.

 

"Yes. She's right. Didn't you just break our friendship and leave me dumbfounded in the rain??" I ask. He walk to me and pulled me by my wrist.

 

I yelp. They just stared at me until we we're out of their sight. Taekwoon brought me to the school field. I yelp cause of the pain that he did.

 

He let go of me. "What was that f--.." I didn't finished my word cause he slap me. I hold my stung cheek. I looked at him.

 

"Thats for bullying my friend." He said. "Whats wrong with you?? You sent Yoona to the detention class. You made Soyeon run away from the class. Did you think that only cause you've change your look you can do that thing?? You've hurt them. Wh---..." 

 

He didn't finished his word cause I slap him. "What did you said?? Friends?? Hurt?? You know what nobody know what is the meaning of hurt."

 

I said. I felt a hot liquid fell from my eyes. I wiped it. "I've been hurt for these 6 years you know. You left me. Because what?? I didn't remember??"

 

He stared at me. "Oh! Now I know. Cause I make you felt embarrassed right?? Cause I've been bullied by the school." I stared at him.

 

"And my own friend bullied me. Didn't he always protect me and now he bullied more worst." I look at the field.

 

"Can you tell me who is 'he'?? Oh Thank u. It is Taekwoon. The one who stand in front of me right now." My tears roll down again and fell on the ground.

 

"You what. He also slap me. On my cheeks. Because I bullied his friends. But he also bullied his own friend. Why can't I do the same??" I stared back at him.

 

"Thank You So Much cause you make my day more worst. Thank You So Much cause you have break my heart. Thank You for slapping me. Thank You cause you have leave a scar on my heart. Wait, not one but zillion. Thank You. I appericiate it." I said.

 

I slapped him for the last time. I glared at him first before I walk away. I left him dumbfounded on the field.

 

I saw my friends were watching me. They stared at me disbelieve. "Wow. You've changed a lot noona." Ken said.

 

Ravi make a thumbs up to me. I laugh.  "Thanks." Then we walk to the school gate and went back to our dorm.