PART 5

I'M SORRY

"Actually, Eli is a playboy." Everyone gasped. "What do you mean?? I don't understand." Hyuk said. "He date with his sister. Jun and Dongho. After a few months he breakup. Only when he found another woman." Kiseop answer. He keep rubbing Kevin's back.

 

"So, Hakyeon unnie is his target?!!" Hyuk ask. He nodded. "And he also--" Hong bin cut him. "I better find Hakyeon unnie." With that, she run to her class. The distance between the class and the cafe was not so far.

 

When she reach the class, her eyes widen. She didn't believe what she's seeing right now. She try to pinch herself to know that she were dreaming or not. But this is the reality.

 

Hakyeon is missing with Taekwoon. When they break the kiss, Hongbin hide behind the door. She peek through the door. Taekwoon and Hakyeon were just like before.

 

They've talk just like when they were friends before. They laughing and joking to each other. The most weird is Taekwoon hand wrap around her shoulder and their fingers were interwhine. She run back to the cafeteria. 

 

"Guys..." She was panting cause of the running. "What happen babe?? Here, drink the water first." Ravi hand her water that was already half of the bottle. Instead of drinking her water, she take Wonshik's bottle that was full of water. She drink it until there us no water left.

 

"I... I... I saw Taekwoon oppa ... and... and... Hakyeon unnie kissing." Then she lied down on Wonshik's lap. He carding her hair. "That was what I'm talking about but how??" They keep thinking.

 

"Do you anything??" Ravi ask his girlfriend. She shook her head. They keep thinking. Then the bell ring. They went back to their class. Ravi is carrying Hongbon in a bridal style cause she was sleeping at his lap.

 

He put her at her desk. Hakyeon thank him. Before he left, he stared at the two of them. Then, the teacher came into their class. The start their lesson like usual. Then their school end. When they were walking back to their dorm, they keep seeing Hakyeon grinning like an idiot person.

 

After about 17 minutes, they arrive at their dorm. They did the usual thing they always do. Hongbin has done showering. He covered her body with the towel. Suddenly the door open and reveal Wonshik with his phone. 

 

Hongbin scream. She throw her comb to the Wonshik. He quickly closed the door. He heard her screaming. "DIDN'T I SAID KNOCK FIRST??!! HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT??!!!!" 'Sorry...' Thats all he can said.

 

Then Hongbin came out with a plain white long sleeve shirt and a sweatpants. She glared at Wonshik. The other just chuckle. She sit on the couch. Wonshik walk to her. "I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to. Sorry." Wonshik said.

 

"As a punishment, no hugging and kissing. Deal??" Hongbin ask. "Binnie-ah..." Wonshuk whine. "Do you want my apologize or not??" Hongbin eyes. "Okay. But promise. Just a day. OK??" Hongbin nodded.

 

Hakyeon joined them. Hyuk and Ken joining in too. "Unnie." Hongbin call her. She hummed. "Can I ask you guys something??" She nodded. "During lunch time, when I was walking back to the class, I saw you and Taekwion oppa kissing. Is there something you hiding behind us??" Hakyeon blushed at her question.

 

"Emmmm..." Hakyeon was speechlees. "Noona, tell the truth." Ken said. "Aish, okay okay. This is how it's begin."

 

FLASHBACK... 

 

"What do you want??" Hakyeon ask as Taekwoon sit beside her. "You know what. I think I need to tell you the truth. I can't stand seeing you hurt because of me." Taekwoon said. "There's nothing that need to be explain anymore." She said continue working on her essay.

 

"Please Hakyeon-ah. Listen to my explanation. Please." She didn't answer. "OK. I just start OK. The reason I broke up our friendship is because of your boyfriend ask me to do it." He said.

 

Hakyeon froze on her seat. "W.. what??" She ask. "8 weeks after he breakup with you, he ask me to break up our friendship. He said if I didn't want to do it, he kill me. I know I did the wrong choice. I should let he kill me." He said.

 

Hakyeon didn't said any word. "I know you're mad at me. Sorry. I leave now." Just when he was going to stand up, Hakyeom pulled him and smashed their lips. The younger eyes were widen. 

 

Then, they parted their lips. "What are you doing??" He ask. Hakyeon slapped him. Neo paboya. Who said you made the wrong choice?? If you didn't do that, I still with my ponytail and glasses. Thank you. You've changed me." She said, smiling. And with that, they continue to kiss each other.

 

ENDED OF THE FLASHBACK....

 

"So, Eli was the mastermind in this case??" Hyuk ask. He nodded. "So what Kevin hyung said was right." Mumbled Ken. "What did you said Ken??" She ask. Ken just shook his head meaning no.

 

"OK then. I wanna go to sleep. G'night guys." She closed the door. The other just play some stupid game in the living room. Suddenly, her phone ringing. It was Taekwoon. She clear and answer.

 

"Hello" His sweet voice melt her. "Yes Woon-ah. Why did you call me at this hour??" she ask. "Nothing. I just missed your voice for these 3 years. Sorry." He said. "Its okay." Hakyeon said.

 

Then they continue to talking and chatting. What they didn't know is the other four were listening to them behind the door. "I'm glad they already make up." Ken said. Hongbin nodded. "Now, her nightmare will never disturb her again." Ravi said.

 

"But only one person left." Hyuk said. "What is it baby??" Ken ask while carding her hair. "Eli." They all nodded. "How can we get him out of our sight??" Ravi ask. "Yes. I don't want him disturbing Hakyeon noona again." Ken said. "I don't know." Hyuk said. 

 

"Just, stop talking about that. Lets sleep. I think Hakyeon unnie had already sleep." Homgbin peek through the door and being greet by Hakyeon shooting in the room. A smile trace across her face.

 

She and Hyuk tip toe to their share bed. Hongbin card her hand on Hakyeon's head. "I'm glad your nightmare has gone. You've been suffering these whole year. Now the happiness has came to you." She said. Hyuk nodded. Then the three of them drove to dreamland. 

 

THE NEXT DAY....

 

Hakyeon wake up from her slumber. She went to her bathroom to get ready to school. After wearing her uniform, she went to the kitchen and start cooking breakfast for her friends. 

 

After done cooking, she set the table and wake up the kids. When she was about to walk to her room, her phone rings. The person that call her is Taekwoon. She answer the call but being greet by Taekwoon coughing.

 

"Yeon-ah.. *cough* *couch*" "Yes. Whats wrong dear??" She ask him. "Can you come here?? I need your help." He said. "Okay. I will be right there." She said. Then, they end the phone call.

 

She left a note at the table telling the others that she was at Taekwoon house. After a few minutes, she arrive at his house. She knock Taekwoon's door. After 5 times knocking the door, he open it. Taekwoon cough in front of her.

 

"Whats wrong with you??" She ask as they sit on Taekwoon's bed. "I don't know. When *cough* I wake up, I *cough* feel tired and *cough* sick." He said. Then he laid on the bed, coughing. "Did you has your temormeter??"

 

Taekwoon point to his table where the temormeter was. Hakyeon wash the temormeter with water so it is not dirty. She then put it in Taekwoon mouth who has his eyes half closed.

 

Then she hear a beep sound from the temormeter. She take it back and read the numbers that shows Taekwoom's temperature. It was 38.9°C. "Taekwoon-ah. Lets go to clinic. Your temperature were higher than your normal temperature." She said. 

 

He just nodded and stand up with her help. They take a bus to the clinic. While they we're in the bus, Taekwoon had his head laid on Hakyeon's shoulder.

 

Hakyeon card her finger at Taekwoon's hair. Taekwoon feel grateful he get Hakyeon back. His Hakyeon. He then snuggle closer to her warmness. Hakyeon kiss her head.

 

About 8 minutes, they arrive at the clinic. Hakyeon is helping Taekwoon to walk to the entrance. Hakyeon register Taekwoon's name before they sit on the chair. Taekwoon lay his head on her lap.

 

She card her fingers at his hair. Taekwoon lean at the warmness. "Jung Taekwoon??" The nurse call. "Taekwoon-ah. Come on. The nurse is calling your name." She help Taekwoon to walk to the doctor office.

 

The doctor did some examination to Taekwoon. After some test, he sit back at his chair. "Are you Jung Taekwoon guardian??" She nodded. "Well, Taekwoon just had a normal fever. You don't need to worry so much. Here's the medicine." The doctor gave her the medicine.

 

Then they walk back to the bus station. Taekwoom laid his head on her shoulder. "Yeon-ah. I'm dizzy." He said. Hakyeon had her arms around Taekwoon waist. "Its okay. It will gone in any minutes." She said. Taekwoon just fell asleep at her shoulder.