TRACK 003 : HONESTLY

RE: LIGHT [APPLY OPEN, revamped]
TRACK 003: HONESTLY
When she heard about SEM Entertainment, company of one of the few more 'hip-hop' boygroups, she didn't hesitate to even try, fear of failure not withstanding. And just about that, she's one of the strongest rappers of the entertainment to this day.
 
That is, to this day.
 
Being reminded of SEM's failure and OZONE's infinitesimal obscurity made her wonder on how did they still have fans in Japan either way, and how Yongjun haven't declared bankruptcy when their debts are increasing. 
 
She couldn't even say that she liked their current environment. Going around with trainees from slightly more known companies with the other girls, they still got branded the A-GROUP.
 
A-GROUP were literally a four-membered girlgroup that were rumoured to debut in 2015 as the female counterpart of OZONE.  The four consist of a few girls including herself; hwang hoa or bloom.
 
The plan started before the lawsuit happened; and Hoa, who was the newest addition, wasn't exactly welcomed, either way. The relationship was far from hostile, awkward at best, but there was a lingering feeling of being left out. Moreover, by some miracle, she was picked out above so many trainees who have trained longer than her.
 
And then the lawsuit happened. Hoa was far from happy when many of their trainees one by one picked their bags up and left. There was nothing else to do in the sunken, smelly place (maybe?) other than to wait.
 
Hoa sighed.
 
She stood and awaited; the days passed, and all she did was train, in hopes that maybe, just maybe, she'll be able to debut. It's only her and two more girls. Not much could be done at this point, except to wait.
 
And then hope again.
NOTES : Sorry for the late update, again. so here's the 'review' system; if i don't comment in your blog post and you found your character in a teaser chapter (because i don't know how many people will apply to be chosen) then you're accepted. hoa's status would be changed if i have so little applicants.