TRACK 001 : NO EXIT

RE: LIGHT [APPLY OPEN, revamped]
TRACK 001 : NO EXIT
He was tossing and turning for a quite a time; the thick, brooding tension swept over the tiny bedroom, and in a place of hastily shoved bunk beds for four, they had no other options either.  One could move outside if he was angry enough, but the warming sight of beds are much more inviting than the hostile, freezing living room. Nothing else were positive; wooden floors barren and cold, matresses rolled freely, and the Tokyo winters are not the friendliest winters they'd seen. Or just not the best ones.
 
 
Latching onto the dark blue duvet, the solution they ever tried coming up with wasn't the wisest, nor the best. It was a temporary idea, to move to the neighboring country, and promoted there. But like the empty sky that day, there wasn't really... anything. Nothing better had came out of it. The stars were lost behind the black clouds. Nigtmares and dreams carved out a reality for all of them; something that they couldn't remember ever achieving. And a downfall they never got to embrace. 
 
For the three members that left, it was over for them. The group was always of the 'best time of your life' rather than anything else, but even the cracks immediately started pouring over like hot water. Those who were targets were the same old; young, vulnerable people being howled down by those who were older, and they could hide behind the real shadows of anonymity. It wasn't just netizens, but everyone else. But he never figured out why, of all people, it was them.
 
He twisted a metallic bracelet out, looking at it through glints of the shape itself. It lost most of its shine now, but it's not rusty. Poring over the crooked edges, he knew well why. The day all of them fought, and he could feel all the burning anger when he heard of the three's announcement; they're leaving. The emotions are mostly gone now, but the bitterness still lingered in all of them, some less than others. In his case, it was him and their leader. The bracelet was from the latter for his twentieth birthday.
 
Clutching the hem of the blanket even tighter, he'd never quite knowing why he kept them, knowing well enough to still be in a bad aftertaste they're desperate on forgetting. His eyes trailed upon the sky again, where the clouds were thick. He could feel the cold floor the heater wasn't going to work properly right now, or ever.
 
Perhaps, like the darkest skies, the days are not clearing up. And while he tried his best to perform, nothing really came out of it. The burden was getting heavier everyday, and anyone could tell that he was tired. All of them are.
 
And while they were desperate to get any money to come out, they were too low, too far down the ground.  Their contract was signed, and there's nothing they could do but wait until the sentence is over.  And when it's over, they're too old for anything else. They couldn't do anything but wait.
 
Without realizing it, stray tears made it out. He tried so hard on forgetting everything, and trying his best on the present, but nothing changed. Scars are too deep to be forgotten. Regret, frustration, and desperation; those subconcious continued haunting them at those empty nights. They're alone in the middle of nothing. 
NOTES : This is basically on how the boys are doing in Japan, which, if you couldn't tell, wasn't that good. There's also going to be three more teasers as I continued, and I changed the source code to fix the errors in the app layout. Next, that's the first track, WHICH IS ALSO SO GOOD GUYS anyways i... yeah, it's a debut track (no, it's trespass).