RE: INFORMATION. [ UPDATED! ]

RE: LIGHT [APPLY OPEN, revamped]
SOURCE CODETURN-IN」「EXAMPLE
the storyline
Following what seemed to be a disaster in planning, this idea is incited by kim yongjun, in which, in a matter of saving his company, ended up binding most of his contract and overworked his company's artist, in this case OZONE. When one big lawsuit condemned it, he barely made it out properly, along with four more that decided to stay. After sending them somewhere in Japan, he ended up with LIGHT, combining with female trainees to create a co-ed group. As expected, rigorous tension that already existed between members are getting much worse with the new, foreign presence of the girls. Meaning to say, Yongjun isn't the nicest of people, either way. He's cunning and manipulative, and while manages to make the most of the things, his ways are inhumane and there's only so much before some things... uhm, blow up. (Case reference: BAP-TS, MBK's Co-ed School, EXO). 
the visuals
I honestly wish I could skip the basics like appearance and styles overall. You know really well what to do with that. Fashion, how your characters emote, etc. For former members of OZONE, the age must be 1991-1994, while the girls are 1994-1998. Honestly, there's no limit to how this actually gone with, but I'd prefer older characters (because the guys... also realism). With all being said I go with all faceclaims, but preferably models/idols. Underrated idols, specifically. I don't think I've seen TWICE's Jihyo or INFINITE's Sungjong being used as fcs. Max. between your fc and oc is five. Racebends are not allowed here. Must be half-korean, at least, although english speakers are an appeal (that doesn't mean that you guys should all be one...). 
in relatability
So here's the thing about personality. I don't really mind traits, or paragraphs, so be creative in your interpretation. Same goes towards your background. A sprinkle of drama/angst here and there are good, but if your character's background is as stale as bread, you may skip it over. Put it until you got in to SEM (or in OZONE's case, until you just... went to Japan). If those of relationship are important, include it in. In case you wanted to be relatives to the (ex) OZONE members, I'm only allowing the girls. Idol siblings are allowed, but make sure not all have brothers and sisters and cousins in the industry (it happens, but it doesn't happen all the time, especially in one group).
then and now
Letting in your trainee life, I guess. In case of OZONE, All entered because they were recruited at street, and then trained for quite a time (min. of five months) before debuting. For the girls... in case they trained prior 2014, there's a mix between auditions and recruit, but mostl the former. It's recommended that they all trained before 2014, however, since SEM was pretty done with after that.
what i protect
Love interests are not recommended. LIGHT just re-debuted again, so realistically they don't really have one if they want to focus on them. you can collaborate. aand in case your character wasn't chosen, you'd still be in the story as anything else. 
OZONE; the lost hope
Debuting in 2014 with "Nillili Mambo" of album BLOCKBUSTER, their only relative success, with the "NEW WORLD" single released following June 2014, before a major lawsuit decided by three of the members, all reasons stated as of following: inhuman working conditions, packed out schedules, and abuses from both trainees and staffs alike. After the major fallout, SEM had reached an agreement with the three members that they'd drop out, but the remaining four stayed. Not a lot could be done at this point, but conclusion ends and OZONE stayed as a four-membered group and continues relatively sparse promotion while SEM dealt with the aftermath. The members who had left are as following; Eom Yoon, Jung Hasung, and Jang Woojin. The eldest has led a relatively peaceful life as a restaurant owner, Hasung has started a dance academy along with being a freelancing choreographer, while Woojin is currently at JYP, planning a solo debut in March 2019.
how to do checklist
POSITIONS
main dancer, vocalist (f)
lead vocalist (m)
triple threat (m)
lead dancer, vocalist (m)
main vocalist (f)
main rapper (m)
lead rapper (f)
*for ALL dance twins, I suggest strong dancers, so at certain limits, you can use Momo of TWICE as lead rapper's dancing twin. For main rapper, I suggest an underground rapper as a background (or at least someone who has experienced rapping beforehand). Someone who has trained long for main dancer position, by the way.
 
FACECLAIMS:
Kim Yongjun: Kim Myungmin
Eom Yoon: Kim Sangbae 
Jung Hasung: Chae Hyungwon
Jang Woojin: Jung Daehyun
Hong Yijoo: Jang Yijeong
 
TALENT TWINS:
Dancing twin: Kim Sungjoo (UNIQ)
Singing twin: Jung Jinyoung (B1A4)
 
BROWNIE POINTS
*adding yijoo in your app.
*underrated groups (A-JAX, MADTOWN, TAHITI, STELLAR, etc) as fcs.
*lots of scene requests.