Request of: Hye-ra

Request Box (BTS, EXO and iKON stories only) [CLOSED]

The guardian (3rd Request)

Library For V.I.P

Whenever Hyera walked through her house, this sign board was seen by her and it made her curious all the time. Are there people inside? She was near that place for a long time and there's no one visiting that place.

Hyera then stopped and turned around to check the sign board. Library For V.I.P... Very Important Person only? She asked to herself and touched it with her hand... But suddenly the sign board slanted and revealed a door knob.

Her eyes widened and checked if there's someone around her. Fortunately, no one was there so he twisted it and the door opened. She was walking carefull inside when the door automatically closed and all she could see was the light coming from afar. She sighed and regretted what she had done. So all she could do was to keep on walking and discover that place.

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Play another slow jam
This is my property Tell me what is love
Nareul saranghaji anheun neoreul ijeun-

"Hello? Somebody inside?" She said, making someone stopped from singing.

She gulped and thought that there's really something in that place. She kept walking until she reached that light. "Finally!"

When she was already in that light, her vision blackened. 

---

It's been a long day without your consciousness. She woke up, seeing a bright light around her and realized she was in this place.

tumblr_lzurcfEowa1qi89edo1_500.jpg

(Cr: Owner)

She rubbed her eyes and was amazed in the place. It was really a beautiful place, for real. She gave herself a very realxing breathe and lied more on that bed. It was really a good place for people who were having stress, problems and many bad feelings. For short, a good place for escape.

But then she remembered what just happened to her before, the sign board... "I thought it's library..."

"And... V.I.P? Where are the people?" she asked herself.

She stood up and checked if there were someone but no one could be really seen. She just sighed and enjoyed the place by herself. She left that area and had decided to roam around. She was just walking with those refreshing leaves on trees and saw another beautiful, wonderful place.

wex_slideshow_paris_03.jpg

(Cr: Owner)

"Woooaaaa~"

"THIS IS JUST... WOW." she said and felt her heart fluttered.

She ran anywhere and hug the wind by her arms. "I LOVE THIS PLACE~"

She then ran to that large building and saw some words above. LIBRARY

She nodded her head in understanding and smiled widely. "So this is... the library for V.I.Ps!"

As she came inside, she saw a lot of books on their bookshelves and it was really organized. The building too was neat and clean. She was like in a magical place that her dreams was already here. She was then hopping everywhere like a child. She kept on doing that happily when footsteps could be heard by her. She followed the steps and checked every corrner where was that coming. Until she gave up and stopped searching for that steps.

She breathe heavily and just walked closer to the bookshelf to check what books they have there. She grabbed some book and read the title Special Someone.

"Special someone? haha! Are you talkin' about me?" she said sarcastically and chuckled.

She put it back on the shelf and grabbed another one... The One I've Been Waiting For.

She smirked and spoke, "Hayy... I'm really right. I guess someone's playing with me. Yah! Wherever you are, show yourself... You like me huh?"

She then felt the book got heavy and fell from her hands with a loud sound. "Why does it have to be loud when this book only contains few pages?"

 

"Don't judge the book by its cover..."

 

She then gasped as someone spoke and made her jumped. She turned around and saw a guy standing behind her with serious yet beautiful face.

"Who are you? Why are you here? and Do you know anything about this place?" he asked all that questions without even breathing.

Her eyes widened and she just released a sweet smile. "Do I have to answer all those-"

"Yes, of course."

"But why do I have-"

"Because you just enter my door without any permission..."

She smirked and said, "Why? Do you own-"

"I don't but I'm here to protect this place and it's the first time someone has the courage to enter that door."

"So... you're-"

"Yes. I am a protector... A guardian of this place. And I can only be gone if this place doesn't need me anymore."

"Yuh! Will you please let me finish-"

"Why do I have to if I can already read your mind?" he said, still having that serious face. He finally walked to her and stopped few inches from her.

With that stranger, she doesn't know why it happened so fast. Her heart was pounding so bad and she hate it.

"Mind or heart? Choose." he said scarily, making her get shock.

"Yahhh! I still want to live!" 

He moved his face closer to hers and narrowed her eyes. She stared back at her and GEEZ his stare was deadly but good at the same time. He then gave up and laughed.

She was staring at her, confused. And that ended when he offered his hand to her. "I'm Kyungsoo... and you are... Hyera. Right?"

Is this guy crazy? she thought.

"No, I'm not. I told you all the facts but don't worry I don't eat people." he said and smiled.

Her heart again.

"Ha ha! Good... Uhmm... Okay." she said, still shocked.

Kyungsoo then touched her shoulder and smiled. "Hey... No worries! I'm kind! Promise... I only eat few..."

She was turning pale already when he joked immediately and pinched her cheeks. "Few foods!"

She was not believing until he decided to make his words right by grabbing her waist and carried her.

"YAHH! PUT ME DOWN!"

He then stopped and was about to put you down when you noticed he'll do it near the waterfalls. "YAH YAH YAH! HAJIMMA!"

He chuckled and said, "You want me to put you down, right?"

"NOT HERE!!" she shouted.

"Okay!" he said and put her down to where she came from a while ago.

When he put her down, her face was obviously pale that she made him worry. "Yah... are you okay?"

You slowly looked at him and glared. "Whatever."

"Oh... So the weak girl can still get mad..."

No words came out from her so he decided to be serious. "Okay, I know you're feeling weak... hmm... what can I do?"

As he was thinking, she "HISS"ed, making him lightened up.

"Yes, right!"

She was just sitting there weakly when he brought her chin up and without her knowing, he moved his face closer to hers. She was about to speak when his lips landed on hers immediately. His eyes were closed so did she. Few minutes passed and he wanted to pull away but she was moving forward and he was moving away but she kept on doing it.

Kyungsoo held her arms gently and pulled away. He stared at her lovingly and she did the same... but then she realized what they just did.

"Y-yah! Why did you kiss me?" she said and stood up.

He smiled and said, "To cure you... You remind me a while ago... right?"

You thought of it and remembered what you just expressed. "BUT IT'S NOT KISS. IT'S A HISSSS. Aish!"

"Whatever it is... Hmm... I loved it." he said and winked.

She wanted to avoid laughing but it the end, she lost and gave up. "Fine... Me too. Haha!"

---

Hyera and Kyungsoo often met each other after that. After Hyera's class, she went directly to that magical place and went back home to her family that doesn't care that much for her. Both of them became good friends, close friends and had mutual feelings for each other.

"Yah!  you always go somewhere after class. Where do you go?" her step mean sister asked.

"Secret~" she said and said goodbye. Without her knowing, her step sister planned something.

It was morning when she streched her body and went beside her window to check that Library. She smiled, thinking Kyungsoo and remembered she'd visit him.

As she went beside the door, it was already broken and was opened. Her eyes widened and quickly ran inside. 

She saw the Kyungsoo he knew was already broken. He was sitting on the ground. She quickly ran to him and asked what happened.

He looked at her sadly and looked at their place. She saw it and it surprised her... The  beautiful building were burnt... The trees, leaves, grass and everything were all messed up.

"Kyungsoo-ah..."

He then looked at her and smiled weakly. "Hyera... your step sister did these with all her friends... Why..."

With that, she got mad and heated up.

"Hyera... You became good to me and to this place. You even keep this as a secret and I appreciate that. I am the protector/ guardian of this place... This place... The Very Important Places... but I don't have the chance to make them stop when I have to. This is the very first time it happened. I am so hurt and sad... but I'm happy you're there for me." he said lonely and sighed.

She looked down and felt hurt for him. "Hey... I'm sorry for what my sister had done."

"The destroyer of this place should have a punishment but.. For you... I'll let this pass." he said with a weak smile.

She let out a tear and got so mad to her sister. 

"Hyera... Thanks for everything... I guess this will be the last time we'll see each other for now... I don't have nothing to take care of now... and I'll have to receive my punishment first before existing outside." he said and that made her cry.

"No... Kyungsoo... I love you." she said and cried more.

"I love you too..." 

With that, his prescence disappeared. In one snap, he disappeared and you hate that.

---

"Yah!!!!! Jei... Are you really like that? So bad that you could do different things that'll hurt me? You've taken all the things I have! After my mom was gone... My dad! My room! Our house! My friends! My school! Everything... including that special place of mine!" she shouted and pushed her.

"Yah! Wae? Why do you care?!"

"I care! Because I found my life there!" she said, making her father hear her with her bad step mother.

"Yah! Why are you pushing my daughter?!" she shouted at her.

"Neh, your daughter! That's not even my sister and daughter of my OWN dad. Wae? Becaue she took everything away from me! Oh... and you too!" she said and sent them a death glare.

"You're too much huh?" she said and was about to slap her when her dad held her wrist and stopped her.

Everyone got shocked until her dad spoke. "I endure everything. All the pain... I'm sorry, Hyera for being a careless father to you but I love you... And to the both of you... You thought I don't know that you're stealing money from me? huh? Now, I'm telling you... LEAVE."

Those ladies left with nothing and got mad. Hyera's dad just apologized and hugged her tightly. "Appa..."

---

2 years after

"Yah! Hyera! See you tomorrow~" her friend said after school.

She smiled and nodded but without her knowledge, there were guys staring at her the whole time. She was walking alone the streets when someone just carried her to the alley way. She screamed but no one's around.

"What do you need?!!"

"YOU."

The two guys high-fived and laughed. She was about to leave when they pushed her to the wall. "YAHHHHH!"

"You're beautiful, can I kiss you?"

Her eyes widened and she was so mad that she wanted to punch this guy when someone spoke.

"You want help there?" 

She narrowed her eyes and checked who it was... until those guys laughed and said yes.

That guy smirked and when he was close to all of you, he spoke, "In your face!"

With that he hit those with two hits and they knocked down. With their fear, they ran away from there.

She snickered and waited for the face of that guy. "You! Aren't you afraid?"

Her eyes widened and... was about to hit him when he spoke again. "Don't judge the book by its cover..."

That voice...

"I... came back."

Her heart pounded wildly and hugged him tightly. "I missed you, Kyungsoo-ah..."

He smiled and said, "Me too... I'll never leave you, okay?"

She nodded and leaned her forehead to him. "I love you..."

"I love you too..."

 

Well... Right, love doesn't just change the person but also the place... It makes the place more beautiful by its memories.

-Denisebyul

 

 

Author's Message: Thanks for waiting! I hope you enjoyed this one shot~ :))

 

THE END