Request of: ARMYforever

Request Box (BTS, EXO and iKON stories only) [CLOSED]

Bobby, the sweet buddy (5th Request)

>You (Lee Yeonmi's) POV<

It's another day again... Ughh! And I gotta go to school no matter what. I've been really tired from everything and everyone in that school of mine but I still have to go because to graduate is what my parents want to happen. They're gone but I always feel them every time I felt lonely.

So I had this scholarship in that school and that's the only reason why I was going there. After class, I went directly to my work which was in... iKONIC CAFE. There... I also felt exhausted after all the things I was doing but... there one person that makes me feel alive. He's no other than... Bobby, my schoolmate and boss at the same time.

"Oh... there she goes again! The poor yet hardworking... ehem! Girl" a girl said beside me as I exactly stepped inside my school.

I wanted to argue with them but I know it'll just waste my time so... never mind! As Suga said in their song. Yup, I know BTS and their cool but Suga was only my favorite there that's why.

"Hey! Yeonmi! Mind answering my homework... I'll let you rest later if you would~" my mortal enemy, Jenny, appeared when I got in our class this time. I stared at her and just left after that. As I said, they were just a waste of time.

"Hey! Don't you dare turn your back at me!" Jenny shouted but I just looked at her coldly. Of course, I was not scared of her. She's just a student too...

She with her friends then walked towards my seat and stopped in front of me. "I am talking to you... I said don't you dare-"

"Why not?" I said, cutting her off. I rubbed the back of my neck and eyed her from head to toe. "Jenny... if you just give your time in answering our homework, you may finish it now."

Okay, class, pass your homeworks!

Our teacher came and just said it.

I grabbed my bag and got my book and of course, passed it by myself. She without knowing what to do stomped her feet and rushed on her seat. She even answered it in front of our teacher.

"Ms. Jenny... How beautiful are you... but... how are you? You looked rushed and... I don't know. Don't pass me your work, okay? Okay! Class our lesson will be..."

Our teacher said it with her gentle voice but she would be always strict as she could be.

Jenny glared at me and clenched her fist. So? Whatever~

-----

It was dismissal and I saw Jenny again with her followers aka friends. "Hey, you! You will pay for it!"

"Yah! Jenny! What will she pay for you? You should be the one pay for me first... You just stole my favorite handkerchief... tsk!" 

I looked behind her and it was... Bobby, that annoying yet kind guy.

They walked away faster and left us. "Ohh... Yeonmi... just never mind those girls... and that Jenny, my biggest admirer. Hehe"

I chuckled and just nodded. "Uhm... sir... I'll be late a few minutes later in work... For some reasons... I hope you understand."

He smiled heartily and nodded. "It's okay... sure. Just made me the best coffee tonight okay?"

I nodded and was about to leave when he spoke.  "Uhmm... Yeonmi, don't call me sir, please... that's so formal... just call me... Ji won... or Bobby whatever."

He's cute...

"Okay... Ji won." I said and said goodbye to him.

He's really kind...

-----

"Yeonmi! C'mon! Just give me some money... It would just be for me but for you too... It'll be for our date." my boyfriend, Bogum, was annoying me again. I know he'll just do it for shopping that's why I was not giving him anything.

"Bogum! I already gave you before but I just saw you spent it on nothing important... don't you pity me? I was studying while I was working and there's you.... shopping, eating... whatever you want, you do..." I said because I was really tired of him.

"Yeonmi... if you don't give what I want, let's just break up." he dared but I was not scared so I answered him quickly.

"Fine!" I said and just left him.

As I went directly to the coffee shop where I was working, I saw Bobby smile at me but ignored him. I regret that actually...

I changed my clothes and started making coffees for the customers. They were so many... for real. I don't know if it's because of my coffee or my boss. Huh, whatever...

"Hi, Yeonmi... I want a delicious coffee..." Jenny appeared from nowhere... This girl was just so immature, wanting a fight anywhere...
"To be served for a minute..."

Jenny smirked and after a while, she received her coffee. She quickly tasted it and spit it on the floor. "What is this?! So ewww~ I hate it! Please make another one!"

Bobby came to us and asked the problem. As I said it, he grabbed her drink and tasted it. Jenny, blushing at the thought of Bobby, forgot what's just happening. "There's no problem, Jenny. You're over reacting..."

I glared at her and just said, "I guess you just don't like it because I made it... Just choose other coffee shop where I don't work at. Okay?"

She furrowed her brows and walked out while Bobby out of nowhere smiling so mad. I didn't realize, I too was smiling.

And then... another problem came.

"Yeonmi... c'mon... give it to me..." Bogum said as he walked in the cafe.

I shook my head, ignoring him.

"Yah! Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" he said so angry.

I turned around and was about to leave when he grabbed my arm painfully.

"Yah! Bogum! Stop it! It hurts!"

"I won't till I get what I want from you..."

Yah!

Bobby grabbed his hand and hit his face so hard. Just wow... is he my super hero all the time?

"You're not a customer here... so leave." he said to Bogum.

"But I'm her boy-"

"We broke up already, right?" I said and smirked.

Bobby eyed him from head to toe and from my shock, he held my hand tightly. "If he's not leaving, then we will."

We went outside and ran from everywhere... I felt so comfortable around him.

"Ahhhh! It's so awesome to be free from those people!" I said honestly and he chuckled.

"I see... You know you're pretty when you smile... so smile forever and always... and you'll get my heart." he said but the last sentence made me surprised.

"What... please repeat..." I said and he just shrugged. I shook my head and just let him dragged me again.

This time, we were in a park.

As our ran got slower... he was still holding my hand... I stared at it and he noticed it.

He even raised it and smiled at me. "This..."

"This will be the start of our more-than-friends story..." he said and I couldn't explain how I feel since then.

"I'll be always here for you to cheer up. Let me, okay~" he said and wiggled his brows.

"Really?" I said.

"Yup! You don't believe?" he asked cutely.

I shook my head slowly when he moved closer to me. My eyes widened and I quickly moved away. I know Bogum and I just broke up and we didn't have feeling for each other already but I don't want Bobby to think that I was so easy... "I already feel your spuoort, okay!"

"I guess not yet~" he said with a teasing voice. I really don't know what to do. Until I found a tree... Okay, just hide from him, I guess.

"Uhmm... Ji won, you could go home now, I'm okay now~ Thank you!" I said with a smile and he smiled back.

"Promise?" he asked.

"Yeah!" I shouted and hugged him. "Thanks again!"

He nodded and left but gave me a last wave. 

Whooo~ I was saved! but not with this rain... It was raining so hard that I ran nonchalantly beside that tree. "Ugh! Why don't they have roofs here?"

My clothes got wet and I hated it so much... until... a coat was put on my head.

"Cheer up! Never lose hope!"

"Ji won..." I looked at him and he was all soaked. He really never leave me.

"I told you... I'll always be with you..." he gave me a smile and from that moment I guess I feel for him.

My hands quickly grabbed his face and pulled it near mine. "You leave me no choice..."

I kissed him and felt like my world became a paradise. He then kissed me back and grabbed my waist. After a while, we smiled to each other shyly.

"I won't leave you, okay?" he said and I just nodded and hugged him.

My smile grew wider even more and I just nodded and held him tighter. This was the best moment I ever had.

 

 

You really won't know when, where and who to love. It'll just come all of a sudden.

-Denisebyul

 

 

Author's Message: Thanks for waiting! I hope you enjoyed this one shot~  Sorry if it took long! :))

 

THE END