Request of: EXOBeastismystyle

Request Box (BTS, EXO and iKON stories only) [CLOSED]

My Wish Is His Command (4th request)

Yoo Hyejoo POV

It was a beautiful day for all of us. We, family, had our vacation out of country. We went to many places and had really fun. When suddenly, the worst moment of my life happened. 

"Hyejoo-ah!"

"Ohh! What happened?!"

Until... My vision went black.

 

5 months after

"Yah! Hyejoooo~" my friend, I mean best friend, Jei, came beside me and tried to annoy me again. She was really a cute and adorable girl. She always cheered me up and never let me down. "HEYY! Your birthday will be next month... I'm so excited!" 

I sighed and looked at her with a smile on my face. "Hehe... are you the celebrant?"

Jei chuckled and gave me a friendly slap on my face. "I'm serious, girl..."

I then went closer to her and said, "So what? My family is not here... You'll be out of country for the first time... Then, let my last birthday be the most memorable one with no one joining me in life."

My joke seemed not good for us. She glared her eyes and sighed heavily. "Hyejoo... I hate those things you said huh? Okay... I'm not leaving you... It's just for a short time, okay? Your family promised you that they will come back, right? So believe them. And this is not your last birthday..."

I suddenly felt sorry for her. I know she cared for me so much... Better make this up for her. I was about to speak when her twin brother interrupted us. "Hi ladies~"

"Namjoon, no time to play around with you..." Jei said. Actually, I found this siblings really cute.  Whenever they fight, Jei would tell things about him and vice versa but after that they would just laugh and hug each other.

"Well... I'm not here for you only but also to her." he said and winked at me. Did I just feel this heartbeat for the first time in my life?

"Yah! Namjoon! Get out! You're ruining our moment. Aish!" she said and pushed her brother away. "Sorry, Hyejoo."

I nodded and pretended nothing happened. 

"But you know that brother of mine is very protective for the ones he love... Haa... He even fought with someone who non-stop stalking me. Not just that, he's very responsible in everything... Y'know, if he's just a politician, I'll vote for him as our country's president. I'm thankful that he's my bro." she said and gave me a hold in my shoulder.

I smiled back and stared at Namjoon behind me. With what she said, I just felt really different inside my stomach... Should I just go to the bathroom to release this? or... should I go to him to release my feelings...?

OMO! Noooo way!

----

"Bye! Hyejoo, take care okay?" Jei said and hugged me. Well, as usual... she's sweet.

I went out of the school's gate and just walked with the cold breeze touching my skin. While walking, I suddenly realize things, such... no one ever left school with me, I mean... a lover would do, right? then no one tried to carry my bag and books and send me home. I just sighed and looked down. "Haaaa... I know... I have an illness and my days are already counted... For my first and last wish, I hope there would be a guy who will make me happy and will be with me till the end of my time."

"Geez..."

Who was that? I turned around and found no one so I just shrugged and kept on walking to my home.

----

Next morning, there's no classes because it's weekend. Some says, they love weekends because there would be hangouts and everything... whatever! I just lie and sleep... Much better!

Ding Dong

Woaaahh... who's that? Uhmmm... is it Jei? but I thought she would be out of town? Let's just see. So I opened the door revealing... my crush. Ugh! Bad mind!

"Taehyung... What are... y-you doing here?" I said... Ugh! I hate stuttering!

He scratched his head and handed me my book. "Hmm... I was on my way home last night when I saw your book on the ground so... here."

How could he be so lovely? But they say that this guy is the cutie playboy in our school. Why me? Why now?...

"Uhmm... Hyejoo... I'm gonna tell you now... You're really beautiful..." he said and gave me a real sweet smile.

OMO!

Then he gently touched my shoulder and pushed me inside my house. He closed his eyes so do I then moved closer to my face until... Jei appeared in my mind. Yah! Hyejoo, your crush, Taehyung is really a cute bad boy... He just broke thousand hearts... again.

"Uhh, Taehyung... I guess this is not the right time..."

Taehyung smirked and moved away. "Woahh... You're the first girl who refused me..."

You gave him a light smile and said, "I guess you should go now?"

He then shrugged and winked. "Kay, bye..."

With that, he wen out and I finally could breathe. That was so fast. I let myself fell on the couch and tried to puzzled things.

"Hyejoo!"

"N-namjoon?"

"Yah... you okay? Did that guy do anything?" Namjoon said and just came beside me. "Tell me... Did he?"

I blinked my eyes and shook my head... "Don't worry, nothing happened."

He then just hugged me tightly. Ohhhh~ I love his hug... 

"Hyejoo..."

"Namjoon..."

"Hyejoo..."

"Yes... Namjoon?"

"Hyejoo..."

"One more time... I'm gonna hit your face." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Sorry... Let's go out!" After that words, he just tugged me out of my house and locked my door... Very responsible.

----

So it's night alreadya and it looked like that my wish came true... What's with the streets last night? Is it the wishing road?

Because right now... he's such a boyfriend to me. Since that morning, we ate, went in an amusement park, watched movie and this... playing arcades.

"Hyejoo! Come here... Let's play that game." He said and held my hands tightly. He put tokens inside that arcade and started playing basketball. Woahh, he's great. and he... won. Until I notice a wound on his hand...

"What's that?"

"It's nothing, I'm strong and I couldn't feel the pain so it's nothing."

I just nodded. So it's my turn but I don't know how...

"Namjoon... I'm not playing this..." I said honestly.

"Then let me help you, my baby..." he said and I could feel my cheeks burning. I'm on fire? I guess?

Okay... and I won... with his help. We high-fived and I felt we were so close from that day. I don't know... he just gave me a comfortable feeling being with him. We then decided to go in park... as in where there are many flowers...

"Uhmm... Hyejoo... Did you have fun?" he asked with a sincere smile... 

"Yes... I really am. Actually this is the first time I am being with a guy. And for real... I'm very happy..." I said and thanked him.

Then... another surprise came and that's his warm hug. I hugged him back and thanked him again.

----

"Really? I know everything about my brother but that..." Jei said when we're inside the room. I even told what Taehyung did and as expected, she hated him more.

"Babe... for you." Namjoon suddenly appeared and gave me flowers. Other classmates we have got jealous so they just glared at me but I don't care I'm the class president so they couldn't be on my way.

I thanked him and again, I blushed.

"Congrats my sister-in-law~" she said and hugged me.

1 month after, Namjoon and I got even more closer. He always send me home, get my things from me and more unexpected things. I don't know what will I call to our relationship... BFFs, Close buddies or even more. But... I still don't tell him about my situation.

"Hyejoo... give me your book." he said but I refused.

"Wae?" 

"Namjoon... I have something to tell you..." I said and everything got serious even him.

"Me too... But tell me yours first..."

"Okay... I have... I have this illness that will never be cured." I said with my full courage and waited for his reaction... but why doesn't he reacted?

-Silence-

"Hyejoo... I know about it since then..."

I furrowed my brows and thought about Jei... I told her not to tell someone.

"Don't think that my sister betrayed you... It's my self discovery... Remember when you said your wishes?" he said and I recalled everything.

"Yes... and you're the one I heard spoke..."

He nodded and said, "That's because I got hurt from the tree I was hiding... The wound in my hand..."

Your mind suddenly blanked and you don't know if you'll get mad or not. "So this is the reason why... you... approach me."

He looked down and said sorry. "But I really do those because I want... I just have my real courage when I heard you..."

"Whatever..." with that, I ran away and left him though he's calling me.

----

It's been a week since I stopped talking to him... and Jei sent me a goodbye message without knowing my condition now. I didn't tell her because I also don't want to be a burden for her. She just flew out of this place...

I was just in my room, crying. Thinking no one will ever love me for who I really am without any reasons, pitiness and everything. It hurts me.

It'll be my birthday tomorrow but I don't care... I'll be gone in this world anytime... My family... they're really not here... I guess they think that I'm just a burden after having our trip... There won't be happiness if I'll be with them.

It's raining so hard... outside... What if... what if I should just let myself sleep there? What if someone out there will truly love me despite of everything...

I walked out of my room and opened the door of my house. I opened my gate and let myself got wet from this rain. I just walked to nothing...

"Hyejoo?"

"Hyejoo!"

I was crying and my legs felt weak... I guess this is it.

When suddenly, out of nowhere... someone back-hugged me. "Hyejoo... don't do this... I love you, okay? And that's for real."

I turned around and found Namjoon... I cried non-stop and realized I can't stop loving him too.

"I love you, Namjoon."

I hugged him until... same scene happened again.

"Hyejoo!"

----

"Let's just wait and see what will happen... There's no cure for this but all you have to do is take care of her and just pray." The doctor said and Namjoon just felt so sad but when he faced me, he was so looking strong.

"Namjoon... Please never leave me..." I said and he nodded.

"Be strong okay... We still have to celebrate your birthday, right?" he said and I nodded. I was so weak... I even wanted to take back my words because I still wanted to stay with him... God, please let me live longer.

"You have me and I'll never leave you... Promise me too, that you won't... I love you..." he said and it really hurt me...

I don't want him to get hurt too... so I won't promise. "I love you..."

With that, everything went gone.

---

Author's POV

3 years ago

Hyejoo's family came back with a lonely heart...

Jei came back with a sad expression...

Namjoon stayed with tears in his heart...

 

Everyone became sad...

But when they saw the person they all love, smiling.

Everyone's expression softened.

 

Her family came back and said sorry if Hyejoo thinks, that she will forever be lonely.

Jei came back and told her to never do things like that.

Namjoong stayed with tears in his heart... Tears of Joy, I mean... Because of his prayers, Hyejoo survived. And it's really a miracle,,, her illness went gone. 

 

"So! It's my birthday! Let's celebrate! Haha!" Hyejoo said and party with all of them happily.

"Babe... I love you~" Namjoon said and kissed her cheek,

"I love you too, my monster haha!" she replied and hugged him.

 

 

So... Forever lonely is definitely not true because no matter what it takes your love ones will always come back and never leave you.

Just believe in God and in yourself.

-Denisebyul

 

 

Author's Message: Thanks for waiting! I hope you enjoyed this one shot~ :))

 

THE END