Request of: Bloopgloop

Request Box (BTS, EXO and iKON stories only) [CLOSED]

Someday (1st request)

Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo
Heureuji motage tto saljjak useo
Naege wae ireoneunji museun mareul haneunji
Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro
Hanbeondo motaetdeon mal
Ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal
Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol
Eotteokhae

 

"Yah! Hyung! Remove your headset, your girl is calling you~" Jimin said as he grabbed Yoongi's phone from the dining table and ran to him but Yoongi didn't hear him that's why he was just ignoring him. Jimin then smirked, something in his mind popped up.

He answered his phone call and just greeted Yoongi's girlfriend, Jieun. He was smiling while talking to her. Purposely, he slowly sat beside his snobbish friend and stared at him sweetly. Yoongi, giving him a short glance, immediately noticed his own phone.

He snatched it from his buddy and checked the caller. He sighed heavily and stared at Jimin dangerously. "You are dead." 

Jimin shrugged his shoulder and said, "Your fault." And before Yoongi could catch him, he ran away from there. Yoongi got back to his seat and talked to her girlfriend.

"Hey, babe... Sorry about that bustard." He said while massaging his forehead. It's been a while since they had their last conversation because of their busy schedules but having that, they still managed to get connected.

"You don't have to be... He's fun... I like him." Jieun said and giggled. Her voice was too small that makes his boyfriend wants to see her and pinch her cheek. But on what she said, he's not getting happy.

"Yah! Bad words! Never say that again or you'll receive a punishment from me. I'm your only love and no one should replace me. Got it?" He said, making Jieun laugh more and giggled secretly. He really knew how to make his girlfriend fall in love for him every time.

"Don't worry, I like him and I love you~"

"YAHHH! You're really getting something from me when we see each other." Yoongi said and glared at the air. For real? He was really jealous though he knew she was just kidding about liking Jimin. Ever since they saw each other, Jieun loved to tease him and sooth him after he got irritated. For short, they can call their relationship as... BitterSpicySweet relationship... You obviously know why. We added spicy because after having argument... It'll be hot and the sugar would be added by Jieun, loving him.

Yes, they were already for 1 and a half year. The group, BTS only knew about them. Others just saw them as close friends but some thought that they were dating and they were just denying it. They knew what will happen if everybody knows, especially their companies. 

"Uhmmm... Babe, I wanna see you tonight. Are you free?" Yoongi said, gaining silence from her. She was thinking if she could give him a chance because the truth is her company was already investigating about them and she knew it. But something in her makes her want to see him too so she thought it'll be alright. It's night and no one was around.

"Sure... 10:00 pm at the park. Ohh~ I gotta go now, babe. Love you~" she said and hang up the phone. Yoongi sighed but just released a small smile. "At least..."

---------

 

10:00 PM

Yoongi asked permission to their leader, Namjoon. At first, he doesn't want to allow him because they knew how dangerous it is to come outside with a girl especially knowing that him and Jieun were known as close friends. But Yoongi forced him and pleaded, making him agreed.

"Fighting Hyung! Be gentleman!" Jungkook, the maknae but manly, said and waved his hands same with the others.

Yoongi arrived at the park... He was looking for her until...

 

Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil

Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo

Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil

 

"Wahhh... Many claps for the singer! I really love the voice especially the owner of the voice..." Yoongi said, facing the back of his girlfriend. He thought she'll face him already but no, she just remained sitting and almost, sniffing. He ran towards her and sat beside his beloved girl.

"Hey... What happened?" He said, putting his arm around her. 

Jieun didn't answer him instead she hugged him and let her emotions out. She was crying so hard that she could barely breathe. After some minutes, she pulled away and faced Yoongi. "Babe... Remember your fans when we see each other at the amusement?"

Yoongi recalled it and nodded after. He remembered sasaengs caught them, having fun and Yoongi, giving flowers and kisses to Jieun. They were doing that at the cause that no one will recognize them. Who would notice you with a sea of people, right? But those sasaengs were just really good in hunting them. They approached the couple and told them that they would tell the company about their relationship. Yoongi, trying to talk to them, got nervous at first but he just thought he could plead them so he kept on softening their hearts when sasengs agreed and hugged him tightly.

"What did they do?" Yoongi asked again but Jieun didn't say something. She stared at him sadly and let out more tears. "Jagi... Mianhe..."

 

Flashback

 

"Jieun... We have to talk!" Jieun's manager said and she quickly followed her.

"Is it true?! You and Suga are dating? Those sasaengs just told me... And maybe sooner or later to our CEO..." Her manager was so mad, earning a death glare from her.

Jieun looked down and nodded. She knew this will happen... And it did. Now, she's there, no idea what to do. 

"I knew it... That close friend thing is not true! You and Suga guy have mutual understanding since then... Huh? Jieun! You are a good singer... You have a vey good career... Are you just going to let these go?" Her manager breathed heavily and sat on the chair with all her weight.

Jieun sighed and said sorry. That's all she could say...

"Please don't get our CEO mad... If he does, you know wh-"

"Ms. Jieun... Our CEO is calling you." One of the staff said and she just nodded, talling him she would go.

Her manager narrowed his brows and asked her, "Now, you'll tell him the truth?"

Jieun nodded and said, "It's best if I say it... Everybody knew already. There's no reason for me to keep it."

With that, he went out and directly went to their CEO's office. As she went inside, he was back-facing her.

"Sir..."

"Jieun, please sit down." He commanded.

Jieun did what he said and waited for him to speak up. He stared at her for a long time.

"Lee Jieun... You are already in the music industry for many years and now, facing a very dangerous situation. You know BTS' popularity right?"

She nodded.

"They are the rising stars... Oh, I mean... Biggest stars right now... But you know they are close to their fans... Do you think what will happen if one of them got no time for them? And... What if they knew that it's because of you? Especially those fans who are really attached to their idols. Do you think they won't bash you... And of course, this company will... Get involved." He spoke softly.

Jieun gulped and said, "I'm sorry sir but please... Allow me to fix this."

"There's no solution for this... Jieun... I won't get mad at you and your manager, who's being with you all the time but didn't know what's happening, right now because there's still one way I know to fix this. But! If my company got some issues and started to be ruined. You don't know... Okay... I'm not scaring you but just think of your fans, their fans, your family, their needs... And your boyfriend... Think of their career." He paused.

And continued with a serious face, "Now... I'll let you choose. Career or your love life?"

Jieun let out a tear and beg for him. She knew this will be hard... But she thought about everyone he mentioned and she didn't want to lose everything because of her.

With all her strength, she answered, "Career, sir."

It happened in one short conversation.

 

End of flashback

 

Yoongi was dumbfounded. He just thought that she left him without his knowing, without consulting him. Jieun apologized and hugged him tightly. "Mianhe..."

Yoongi felt hurt... As in. Like his heart just being stabbed. It hurts him, thinking his girl could do it. "Jieun..."

"My company even said that... They made me choose between you and my career... Yes, I think about everyone and everything but... You're the one who's giving me strength. You are the source of my power to do great things... And I love you.... But how could you leave me now?" He said but with giving his girl a last glance, he spoke up, "But... I guess your decision is right. We should think of ourselves too. Think of our fans... And many more..."

He turned around and was about to leave when Jieun hugged him and whispered, "I'll always love you, Yoongi..." "I'm sorry if I can do it now... If I can express every love I want to give you right now... If I'm being a selfish one, a betrayal... Mianhe... But I'm doing this for us, I'm sorry... Sorry..."

Suga stared at him and felt pity for her so he hugged her tightly and caressed her cheek. What she did hurt him but he couldn't see her girl acting and saying things like that. It's still her and he should just understand. "I'll wait for you, Jieun... At the right time..."

Jieun pulled away and smiled weakly.

-------------------

 

Jieun POV

We had our space...

But it's already 2 years and both of us were successful in our jobs.

This time, I'm ready to risk everything for him.

I'm ready to love him and fight for him no matter what...

The only thing I have to do is to find him.

After that day in the park, we rarely see each other. They were destined in other places. Many concerts happened and I was just proud of him.

Right now, I'm having a relax time because I was busy doing training my vocals in consecutive days and I was totally tired. I just stayed at home and watched TV. I turned it into different channels until a familiar face caught my attention.

"Yoongi..."

BTS just came back in Korea this morning but will depart again to other country for their album promotion.

Of course, I turned off the TV and ran out. From my excitement, I almost got tripped by a hum. Geez! I was in a hurry. I wanna see him at the airport... I wanna make him know that I still love him. I called a cab and it dove off quickly.

After few minutes, as I expect, many fans arrived to see them. Huh! I can do this! I passed by the crowd and got hurt too. They are so many that we hit each other already.

Especially, when BTS got out and the face I missed the most appeared. "Yoongi!!!!"

I shouted his name many times but in the loud voice of his fans, my voice was nothing. 

"Yah! Excuse me?!! I was there! Don't take places!" One of his fans behind me said and pushed me away, making me fall on the ground.

It's so embarrassing.

All of them looked at me. And all I can feel is embarrassment and pain. I got up and looked down.

"Yah... What happened there?" The guard excused and asked the situation. That fan glared and said, "She just took my place... I was in the front before..."

The guard chuckled dryly and said, "There's no one's place here. You guys are so many okay? Grow up, girl."

That fan looked at me and suddenly grabbed my hair. I tried to stop her but it didn't work until... "Yah! Are you girls a children?!" 

Silence roamed the whole area... When he spoke.

I slowly looked at his face and when he stared at me, his surprise face appeared and he remained silent. He looked away and gulped. He was about to leave when I grabbed his hand. "I won't let go of you now."

He stopped and looked at my hand. Without knowing, he hugged me. "Jieun... I missed you..."

"J-jieun.... As in IU?" That fan asked and other fans just glared at her making her feel sorry.

"Everyone... This girl is Jieun and... She's my girlfriend! Whoever hurts her won't get my attention forever..." He said, gaining groans from everyone. His friends chuckled, knowing what trick he's doing.

"Respect her as you respect me because from now on, I announce... We're officially together!" He said, making your heart go wild and you knew your sure that's really him infront of you. "I love you, Jieun..." 

"I love you too, Yoongi..." Jieun said and gave him a peck of kiss.

Yoongi smiled widely and tugged her with him, running outside from the airport.

 

It takes time to make every thing alright. Be patient... You'll need it. Be strong... You'll have it. 

-Denisebyul

 

Author's Message: Thanks for waiting! I hope you enjoyed this one shot~ :))

 

THE END