Request of: LoveDaisy_09

Request Box (BTS, EXO and iKON stories only) [CLOSED]

Confusion leads to Confession (6th request) prt.1

>Hyowoo's POV<

"Eottoke? Anytime soon, he'll be here... Omo!!" I said, looking at my little brother with so much nervousness. It's the day before their concert... I was talking about BTS and I really couldn't tell what I feel.

"Noona... You're pretty... No need to worry about everything. And... Since our cousin works in Big Hit Company... You have a chance to talk to them." He said and smiled at me. This brother of mine was really honest when it comes to me that's why I love him so much. Hehe! 

"But please don't scream when that happens, got it?" He continued. Okay... he spoke like he's older than me now.

"Arasso. But still! I can't hold back! I wanna scream!!! Kyaaaaaa!" 

He covered his ears and stood up from the couch. "If you really did that... He may get turned off."

With that, he left. But that's how I express my feelings. Aish! Never mind! At least... Tomorrow will be the best day! 

---

It's the day, the best day for each and every fan of BTS. The members were already preparing for their performance. They're at the dressing room and each was rehearsing. Taehyung was shaking his hands from the nervousness he was feeling since the start of the day. He doesn't know why but it just happened suddenly. The other memebers noticed him and smiled to one another.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah, what's with you?" Jin said with his masculine voice.

Taehyung clicked his tongue and shrugged. "I don't know... Maybe something will happen tonight?"

"YAH YAH don't say things that will ruin our good night... aish" Hoseok exclaimed. 

"Did I say something like that?" Taehyung glared.

Namjoon as a leader then interrupted and said, "Let's just put things aside, okay? All we have to think right now is our ARMYs. Nothing bad will happen and we'll have a safe and happy concert."

Jimin smiled and agreed to him. They all just sighed and patted each other's shoulder.

---

The concert started with a bang and made every fan smile with a spark on their eyes, especially when they see Bangtan members came out and started performing.

소리 지르다!!

After saying that phrase, the crowd scream and let go of their feelings. The concert went good so far until Miss Right played.

Hyowoo, being part of the VIP section with the help of their cousin, didn't know what to do but she was just staring at his bias, Taehyung. She didn't know what to feel and suddenly a tear escaped from her right eye. That time, she felt happy... really happy. And without her expectation, Taehyung stared back at her and smiled a little.

Her expression... 😲.

Taehyung did a thumbs up and walked to the corner of the stage near her. She blinked her eyes innocently and swallowed her saliva, not knowing what to do. Fans beside her giggled and scream. 

 

>Hyowoo's POV<

Wait...

Is this for real?

Or am I just dreaming?

Taehyung was just singing in front of me...

HE EVEN SAT ON THE STAGE.

His smile, voice, eyes, and everything were just so perfect.

 

>Taehyung's POV<

We're already having fun with our fans until one of them caught my attention. It's the beautiful girl... 

I don't know but the nervousness I felt a while ago just became more intense when I saw her. So I tested myself, while I was singing, I walked near her and sat in front of her. Geez! I can say a weird feeling existed inside me. Is that normal?

Before my heart would explode, I immediately stood up and waved my hand to other fans.

But that girl still... got stucked in my mind.

 

The concert ended with joyful expressions from everyone. BTS enjoyed as well and said good byes to them. They went directly to the dressing room and rested for a while. 

"WAHHHHHHH it's a very very fun night with our fans!" Suga shouted proudly.

"I know right... I feel like wanting to hug all of them." Jungkook said and pouted. 

Jungkook then sat on the couch where Taehyung was sitting and was surprised seeing his face.

 Image result for taehyung thinking deeply

Jungkook then called the attention of other members by laughing so hard. They all looked at him and turned their gaze to Taehyung who didn't change his expression at all. Jimin rubbed the back of his neck and had decided to hit Taehyung's head lightly. "WAKE UP"

Taehyung raised his brows and said, "YAH what am I doing to you? huh?"

"Since the concert ended, you're... night dreaming. What are you thinking?" Jimin asked tiredly.

Taehyung became silent and... suddenly smiled.

BTS got shocked on what he just showed and on what he's behaving lately.

"Guys!! HAHAHA"

The members got more shocked with his next action. "YAHH Taehyung! Are you okay?"

Taehyung then showed this face. 

Image result for taehyung smirk

"Guys! Easy... It's just that... I can't forget about the girl I saw. She made me feel so right. "

The guys sighed in relief when they knew he was just doing fine. "We thought you're getting crazy already."

Taehyung chuckled and said, "I'm getting there."

Hoseok scratched his head and said, "And, I'm also getting mad. Aish."

Taehyung thought about you and smiled.

Knock Knock!

“Come in!” Namjoon said loudly yet nicely.

The door opened slowly and revealed their stylist.

“NOONA~” Jimin shouted and ran towards her with a huge hug. “Jimin-ah! Miss me much?”

Taehyung looked at them and chuckled. He was thinking that both of them looked good, their was just a year. “You both look good together.”

Jimin’s and their noona’s eyes widened and uttered ‘what!’ in unison. That’s when the atmosphere became awkward… and someone outside the room had to clear for her to be remembered.

“Oh, yeah.” Their noona suddenly spoke and straightened her body. “Okay guys, I am here because I want you to meet someone who’s really close to my heart. I hope you could be good to her.”

 

To be continued...