Quiet in the Library

Take One

“A-ahh, Seungcheol, stop, we’re gonna get caught!”

Seungcheol just grins, pressing Jisoo closer to the wall of the library and another hickey onto his boyfriend’s neck, gently palming his clothed and half hard length. He grins even wider when his adorable boyfriend lets out a choked, muffled whine, arching into his hand and gripping his shoulders just a little tighter. The raven-haired male moves away from his neck, back to Jisoo’s red, slightly swollen lips for another needy kiss, gently nipping at his lower lip just the way his boyfriend likes it.

“You sure babe? Seems like you’re enjoying yourself though.” He murmurs against Jisoo’s lips, quickly undoing the other’s belt and zipper and grasping his length, giving his boyfriend a long, slow . Seungcheol groans at the low keen Jisoo emits, hissing when Jisoo bites his lips a little too hard when he starts jerking him off.

“You’ve been so stressed this week, let me help you baby boy.” Seungcheol breathes, knowing that his studious boyfriend loved that little nickname and turned into putty in his hands whenever he used it. Jisoo blushes a light pink and groans, unable to help himself from rocking into Seungcheol’s hand, growing harder with every Seungcheol gave him. The elder just smirks, playfully nipping at Jisoo’s lips as his other hand gently squeezed his boyfriend’s , making him yelp and arch into him. Seungcheol presses himself closer to Jisoo, nipping and biting along Jisoo’s jawline as he quickened his before he dropped to his knees and took him all the way into his mouth.

Jisoo nearly gave them away, had he not bit his hand to muffle the loud moan of Seungcheol’s name. Seungcheol hummed, the vibrations making Jisoo whine and buck his hips into him, another whine when Seungcheol pinned him against the wall and started him off harshly. It didn’t take long for Jisoo to into his boyfriend’s mouth, back arching off the wall as he whimpered Seungcheol’s name.

He lets Seungcheol clean him up and make him look presentable, exhausted yet immensely satisfied and much more relaxed than before. Jisoo hums softly when Seungcheol chastely kisses him again, curling into his arms.

“Feel better?” Seungcheol asked, nuzzling Jisoo’s nose. Jisoo giggled before he nodded, snickering when Seungcheol whined at him after he finished talking.

“Admittedly yes. But do it again and no for a month.”