He's a Flirt

Take One

The first time Seungcheol laid his eyes on the new boy, he was instantly captivated by how feline he looked, from the sharp, piercing eyes and the slight upturn of his soft, pink lips like he knew something you didn’t.

Seungcheol misses the boy’s name when he’s swooning over how soft and light his voice is too, nearly having a heart attack when Jeonghan not-so-gently elbows his ribs, sending a dirty glare to his demonic best friend. (He’s not an angel. He may look like one, but Jeonghan’s the spawn of satan and future ruler of hell.) Jeonghan only snickers at him as he motions to Seungcheol’s left, and the raven-haired male scoffs at him before he complies, looking to his left and immediately getting distracted again by the new boy who apparently sits next to him now.

The copper haired boy doesn’t notice him at first, but when he feels someone looking at him, he glances to his right and jolts at the intensity of the stare his seatmate is giving him. His tongue darts out and wets his lips and he stares back with wide eyes, forgetting how to speak until the boy next to him blinks and the intensity is gone, replaced with a playful glint and a flirty smirk.

“Sorry, do you have a map?”

“A what?”

“A map.”

“A.. map?”

“Yeah. Cause I got lost in your eyes.”

Seungcheol winks at his seatmate, ignoring Jeonghan’s scoff beside him and grins delightedly when the boy flushes a bright red and gapes like a cute little blowfish.