The Deal and First Date

Loathing to Loving (Yes or No)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim's P.O.V -

The girl in front of me stared at me with a surprised face. Despite the anger present she still looked beautiful.

"What?!" She repeated once more, "Are you crazy?"

I sighed, I knew that she wouldn't be able to understand the situation, but I had to try.

"I need your help." That still didn't seem to convince her of anything.

"Look," I was desperate and needed someone's help for this, "I will give you anything you want, make your dreams come true or make you rich. Just help me with this little task, please..." I tried to make my voice sound hopeful.

She stared at her half eaten cake for a few seconds before asking, "Why?"

"My father, wants me to marry his partner's daughter, and I can't let that happen." I began the partial explanation then she interrupted me.

"Why not? Pretty sure she's rich and beautiful since she is the partner of your father."

"Not everything in life is about money and looks, Pie..." I softly answered not wanting to scare her off even more. "This girl is horrid and I don't want to be with her for the rest of my life."

I cleared my throat before she could interrupt me once again, "Anyways, my father said that if I could be in a relationship with someone for 4 months, I would be off the hook."

"He called me awhile ago to remind me and threatened me."

"I have been searching all over but couldn't find anyone perfect for the job. A lot were willing but I knew that they didn't have the strength to do it." I wasn't bluffing and Pie was really intrigued by what I was saying.

"Then I came across you," The mood became more dramatic as I said each word. "You have an interesting character from what I have seen so far, you could help me a lot." I was nearly begging at this point and Pie still did not move an inch.

"Please..."

The brunette took some time to think about what I said. The food on the table was left untouched and all you could hear was the ticking of the clock and the shuffling of maid's feet in the room behind us as they obviously struggled to try to hear our conversation.

I sighed knowing that she won't consider my offer. I stood up and was about to walk to my room when she stopped me, standing up as well to pull on my hand.

"I accept your offer." Her words brought great happiness as I spun around to try to hug her. She doesn't know how much this means to me.

"Than-" before I could finish saying thank you she whacked me on the head causing me to release her.

"First rule, NO HUGGING!" Damn my head hurt so much, she was a small girl but her fist were heavy and strong.

I laughed at her, "Fine... Send me a list of your rules so that I could review them, Love." She flinched at the word rules but didn't make it that noticeable.

"Fine, I will." She huffed before making her way out the door. "And don't call me love, it's gross!" She walked towards her room leaving me alone there wanting to laugh.

"Okay, darling." I teased farther which resulted in an exasperated sigh from her causing me to giggle.

This girl was going to be interesting.

The next day came fast and I had to drag Pie out of the bed so that she could bathe and prepare for the day. I already wore my favorite outfit, a simple polo with my black pants and leather shoes. Today, we were going to go and buy her clothes.

"Wake up, Pie..." I shook her gently trying to wake her up, she rolled on the other side of the bed groaning.

"Pie, wake up..." I tried to wake her up more strongly now but she still wouldn't budge.

"Mama, it's too early..." She muttered in her sleep making me giggle at what she called me.

"Pie, I'm not your mama... It's me, Kim." I shook her more knowing that she would wake up soon.

Her eyes fluttered open like butterflies and their wings. was slightly parted and drool was evident on the side and on the pillow case.

"Tom, why so early?" She asked me covering her face with a pillow which I had pulled away from her.

"You have to get up now, Pie. We're going to the mall."

She groaned, "Why? That means I have to get up and I don't wanna leave the bed." She turned over to face the other side making me pull her towards me again.

"We're going to buy you some clothes." She didn't move at this, strange enough most girls wanted to be bought clothes. "We'll buy you cake afterwards." She bolted upwards and began to make her way to the closet. Well that was easy.

"I'll wait for you downstairs," I said making my way towards the door, "Don't take too long, kay?" She already shut the door to the bathroom hurriedly. I just chuckled at how she reacted to what I said earlier and waited downstairs.

While waiting, I decided to play the piano. After a few pieces, I heard her coming down the stairs.

"You play the piano?" She asked me as I closed the piano and made my way towards the door.

"Yes." I opened the door for her to get out and I followed afterwards. We made our way towards the garage.

"Woah!" Pie stared in awe at the cars and motorcycl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter