In the Rain

Loathing to Loving (Yes or No)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you want to make your own rules, aye?" A white haired man said frustratedly holding a small luggage in his hands.

A girl with wavy brown hair and creamy skin stood wide eyed not knowing what to say. She began backing away as the man forcefully pushed her out the house.

The young lady landed on the wet side walk with tears rolling down her eyes obviously regretting what she had done. "Wait-!" Before she could begin explaining the man shut the door after tossing the luggage beside her making the items inside scatter.

"And don't ever come back here!" The man screamed from inside the house.

Pie's P.O.V -

I wandered around the dark and damp streets aimlessly looking for shelter. I shivered endlessly as my hair and clothes were soaking wet and there still was no sign of someone or anybody willing to help.

"Hey, pretty girl what are you doing here so late?" A suspicious man with an umbrella slowly approached me. He looked like he was about 30 and his face held a sinister grin as he  made his way to me.

I backed away and glowered at him, I sensed that there was something wrong with him and I wasn't going to allow him to come near me, "Back off!"

"Sweetie I'm not gonna hurt you..." He pretended to be hurt by placing a hand over his heart. The look of sympathy on his face quickly changed as his sinister grin returned, "But you're with your fierceness." He pounced at me and I began screaming at the top of my lungs for help.

"Shut the up you little-" Before the man could continue his curses he fell to the ground. Behind him was another man slightly taller and slimmer. He had a cap on his head so you couldn't see his face.

"Miss, are you alright?" He asked me coming nearer and looking over me for any injuries.

'That's weird, he sounds like...' He then looked at me in the eyes and I saw that he wasn't a man, but a tom!

"You're a creep too!" I screamed trying to get away from her, I hate toms! They were disgusting. I don't care if she tried to help me, she's still a weirdo.

She grabbed my hands tightly and sighed, "I'm sorry miss."

Before I knew it, everything turned black.

I woke up with a strong pounding in my head, I opened my eyes trying to adjust them to the bright lights. "Where the hell am I?" I looked around and saw that the room was not familiar, it was big and neat.

"You're at my house. How are you feeling?" I spun to the left and noticed a figure standing by the door way. It was obviously the tom.

I glared at her crossing my arms, "Why did you take me here?" My eyes widened as a random thought entered my mind, "Are you gonna-"

"What's wrong with you? Of course not!" She screamed her cheeks turned bright red. I observed what she was wearing, it was a polo shirt and black pants which looked expensive. Her shoes were leather and had the logo of Gucci on it. How rich was this tom?

I looked down at myself to take a look at what I was wearing as well, 'Wait what happened to my wet clothes?'

"DID YOU CHANGE ME?!" I screamed pointing at her accusingly. "! ERT!" I threw pillows at her and backed away quickly causing me to fall on the floor and throw at her what ever I could find.

"Crazy girl, I had my maids change you!" I stopped throwing pillows at what she said.

"Oh."

The silence lingered for a few more minutes before she came nearer to me and bent down on one knee. I began to get flustered as she came nearer.

"So how are you feeling?" She asked her finger touching my face. 'What the was she trying to do?'

I slapped her hand away glaring once more, "Don't touch me, I don't know you!"

"I saved your life and right now you are in my house." She sternly said making me feel guilty. She was right she did save me and here I was pushing her away. With my sky high pride I didn't say anything as she began to leave the room.

"If you want to eat, feel free to join at dinner which starts at 6. And if you need anything, you could ask assistance from the maids." With that, she closed the door leaving me alone.

I stood in silence for awhile when my stomach made a compla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter