Meet the Parents!

Loathing to Loving (Yes or No)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I was no longer awoken by the pesky, Kim. I yawned, stretching as I got up admiring the view by my window.

"Good morning~" I greeted positively with a smile on my face. I had a feeling that today was going to be great.

I trudged lazily to the bathroom and started my morning routine. In the bathroom I was singing my favorite song to myself.

"Playground school bell rings again
Rain clouds come to play again
Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello, I am your mind giving you someone to talk to
Hello

If I smile and don't believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken
Hello, I am the lie living for you so you can hide
Don't cry

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
Hello, I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday"

I exited the bathroom only in my towel and there stood Kim.

"You can sing."

"Get out of here you ert!" I grabbed the first clothing article that was placed on my table.

My face flushed deep red when I realized that it was my bra.

"And you call me the ert?" I could hear the amusement in her voice as I grabbed it desperately from her and shoved her out the door.

"Come back when I get dressed!"

I sighed after successfully pushing her out. I began getting dressed and unlocked the door to see that she wasn't there any more. I made my way downstairs to see her playing the guitar.

She motioned for me to come near and sit across her. "Sing with me." It sounded more like an order than a request. I obeyed her and sat on the stool near her. She began plucking thinking of what song to play.

I don't know what had happened but we were automatically in tune with one another. We sang about 10 songs so far and  this was one of the best jamming sessions that I ever had in my life.

"Have you ever thought of starting a singing career?" She asked me in the middle of a song that we were singing causing me to pout a  bit.

I pondered over what she said before answering, "Well, I have before."

"Do you want me to make you famous?" She asked me causing me to be taken aback.

It used be my dream to be famous and well known, but hearing it from her made it seem so impossible. "How?"

She gave me her trademark grin, "Magic." I whacked her with a pillow.

"I have connections, love." Hearing her say love made me want to puke. It was disgusting.

"Let me think about it." Was I really ready for this? Oh well I still have 4 months of living with her, I have enough time.

Before we could continue our conversation, a ringing began, Kim quickly whipped out her phone from her pocket and answered it hastily. "Hi, Ma." I was silent as she looked at me.

"Today?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowing. "No, I'm not busy."

"You want to meet her?" She looked at me more intensely, "Fine, I'll be there in a few."

"Okay, bye ma. Love you." She ended the call with a sigh.

"Get dressed, Pie. We're visiting my parents."

I nodded, not further questioning her. I stood up and made my way up with her tailing behind me. We went our separate ways to our own rooms when she called out, "Wear the pale blue dress, Pie!"

"Okay." I pushed the door into my room stealing one last glance at her. I closed the door and got the dress and shoes that matched.

It was a sleeveless, blue pale dress that reached my knees. Because of my short height, it originally reached my calves but because of the nice maids here, they helped me sew it up.

I got dressed quickly and checked myself in the mirror. I spun around observing the dress.

"Hello there pretty." I turned to see Kim standing by the door way with a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at her and made my way to the table where my make up and mirror were.

Presented in front of me were various make up, eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick, blush, etc. Kim had spoiled me with all of these the last time we were at the mall. I sat and saw Kim sitting on the bed.

"Are we rushing?" I asked as I tied my hair in a bun.

"No, take your time." She was on her cellphone texting someone. A weird feeling had erupted from my chest but I ignored it. She wore a pale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter