Kimmy!

Loathing to Loving (Yes or No)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim's P.O.V -

It had been a couple of minutes since I had received the call from Pie. I already saw it coming so beforehand I had ordered food for her and I. 

I frustratedly massaged my temple as I read over the reports. Things weren't doing okay in the company just because I was gone for awhile. I put the papers in folder to review it later. 

My business was a scouting company. We trained capable people to be models, dancers, and singers. We were also a big recording company for singers and it was basically an all around talent organization. 

To relax my head I began to doodle on a piece of paper, I found myself writing Pie's name and in circling it with a heart. I grinned a bit and purposely put it out so that if ever she were to pass by she would see it. 

I once again checked my watch and saw that it has been awhile already. I sighed and made my way to my private room to change. 

I was taking off my top when someone knocked on the door. "Come in." And my assumptions were right, Pie entered. 

Then she shrieked. 

"What?" I asked her as she turned around and I put on my new polo. "Am I too hot to handle?" I approached her and put a hand on her shoulder. 

She flinched under my touch and looked at me with a glare. "You're so full of yourself!" I gave her a smirk. She looked so cute even in her flustered state. 

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Am not!" She defended herself crossing her arms on her chest. I laughed and twirled her hair around my fingers. 

"Sure you aren't." I winked at her making her blush even more. 

Before she could answer I lead her towards a chair and made her sit. "Have you had lunch, dear?" I loved calling her these kinds of names. I knew one way or another it was getting her closer to me. 

She shook her head no and I began to open the paper boxes of food. The food consisted of beef, vegetables, fish in different containers. And of course, something special for Pie. I grabbed a pink box and put it beside her. "Save it for dessert, Pie." I gave her a grin. "I hope you'll like it."

We began serving ourselves food when Pie started a conversation. "Why so much food, Kim?"

I smiled, swallowing my food before answering. "I knew that my Pie would be hungry so I ordered some extras. I didn't know what you wanted today so I got different varieties." I noticed the blush on her face when I called her mine. "We can take them home and have them for dinner."

She nodded knowingly looking down on her food, an attempt to hide her blush. Another smile crept up my face. 

"You look so adorable when you blush."

"I'm not."

"You are... Please stop denying it, you are very beautiful." She looked up at me with eyes wide. I could see the small smile on her face. 

"Thanks, Kim..." She began with a grin. But the grin quickly faded. "But we know that isn't true."

I sighed, I was determined to make this girl see her beauty. It wasn't making her prideful or arrogant, but I want her to gain confidence and see her worth. It would obviously take a while. 

We continued to eat in silence, when Pie began another conversation. 

"So, what do you do here, Kim?"

I looked up from my plate and stole a glance at her pretty face. Her chocolate brown eyes connectin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter