The First?

Loathing to Loving (Yes or No)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie's P.O.V -

I woke up to the sound of someone walking around the hallway. The footsteps resonated against the wooden floors making me groan in my sleep cursing who ever was making such a loud noise early in the morning. 

'Wait, only me and Kim are allowed on this floor.' I sat up rubbing eyes. Tossing the blanket off me to see who was making such a fuss. 

I opened the door and peeped to see Kim. She was on the phone. Her attire was different than usual, it was a business suit which consisted of a dark blue coat, white polo, dark blue neck tie which matched the coat, black slacks, and her never changing leather shoes. She also had a suit in her hand as she was looking over the wooden railings. 

"Yes, I'm on the way." Her tone was stern and stressed. "Yes, I have the papers with me. Let me hang up now so that I will be able to reach there faster. Bye." She hastily hung up on whoever she was calling and noticed me. 

"Good morning, Pie. Why are you up so early?"

"Someone was making a loud fuss and it turned out to be you." I made my way to her throwing her question back at her. "Why are you up so early?"

She laughed and put a hand on my bare shoulder. "I have work today, Pie. It's a business meeting with one of our new partners. We plan on expanding the business."

"Oh..."

She had a cheeky grin on her face before asking, "Why? Is someone getting jealous?" She winked and wiggled her eye brows. I smacked her as my face heated up. 

"Of course not, Dummy! You're too full of yourself." I huffed crossing my arms watching her clutch her arm in 'pain'. "Plus why would I be jealous."

"Hmmm..." 

"Because you love me?" She earned another smack from me. 

"Ouch..." She whined continuing to rub her arm. 

When I was about to turn away, she grabbed my arm. "Do you wanna come with me?"

I tugged my arm away and looked at her, "No."

"Are you sure?" She asked once more, one of her eyebrows was raised and her lips held a smirk. 

"Yes." 

"It's going to boring here." She informed me once again trying to convince me. But I was stubborn and I began walking towards my room. 

"I'll find ways to entertain myself." I answered as my hand was above the door knob of my room. As I twisted it, I heard a sigh and looked at Kim again. She was already making her way downstairs, for some reason she had an aura of disappointment. 

"If ever I get bored, I can go there right?" I blurted out in guilt of hurting her. It was strange because I didn't really care. 

She turned back at me, she had a spark of happiness in her eyes and a smile. "Yes, just call me."

"The chauffeur knows where it is." She added. 

"Chauffeur?" Since when did we have a chauffeur. 

She chuckled at my confusion, "I won't let you wander off alone, dear." She winked at me causing my face to, for some reason, to warm up. "I don't want anything to happen to you." 

I was flustered at her concern and felt a smile creeping up on my face. But of course, I wouldn't let her see it so I quickly disguised it with a nod. "I really don't need one but thank you anyways."

She nodded and her heel. She raised her arm up in the air as a signal for good bye. 

"Take care..." I whispered. 

"Thanks." She looked back once more and smiled, I was surprised that she actually had heard that. When her figured disappeared, I retreated into my rooms looking for ways to entertain myself. But also being bothered by why she was affecting me this way. 

A couple of hours later, I found myself staring blankly at the ceiling. I was so bored, I tried everything around the house. I tried to learn how to play the piano, I read books for a couple of hours, I played chess on my own. But I found myself bored each time. 

I sighed to myself hugging a pillow tightly, "I should have gone with Kim."

"Wait!"

I sat up quickly and reached for the phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter