The Dwarf Me and The Giant You

Chances To Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Day Of The Course

It's been a long day sitting down listening to each new information presented .. Sitting down on a bench near han river,U take a sip on your cold green tea lemon and take a bite on a chocolate honey waffle.. Admiring the view at your front, u took out your phone and start clicking the camera button .. U snap a picture of the boat crossing the river and took another selcas with han river as the background.. There a few people jog and walk arounds u .. Having no plan at all that night, u decide to have a chill and relax through out the night .. Night view of han river was relaxing .. Soon, u passed by a court .. Basketball?? At night??  .. hearing a loud cheers by a bunch of guys at the court side, u decide to take a sneak peak .. There were 7 guys playing .. While there are 1 very tall man,1 tall man and 5 other man are cheering loudly .. U took out your earphone from your bag and slide it in your ears and soon the music blast overpowering the loud cheers .. As u were watching the "players", U got the feeling of someone watching u .. Heads up, u take a glance around but notice nobody cares bout u .. Leaving the imaginations runs wild, u focused your view back to the court .. Humming the exo's don't go song, your body starts to move followed the rhytm.. Once again, u felt someone watching u, instead of lifting ur heads up, u search around with your eyes only when finally u notice the very tall man was looking at your direction .. Slowly, u lift your heads and stare back at him .. When he realized that you were staring back at him, he gave u an assuring smile .. That smile .. I've seen it .. But where?? .. without breaking the eye contact, u smile back at him .. Then the rain start pouring down .. You ran to the nearest store located not so far from the store .. Unknowingly, the guys from the court were running at the same direction .. Bumping with each other, you dropped some of your thing and both of you stretching your hands forward to pick it up .. 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't see u .. I was busy ru~~" he stopped explaining as he realized u didn't respond .. His eyes .. Nose .. Lips .. EARS .. And yea,his height .. Incredible .. Standing still like a standee, its not like u won't move or talk but u are definitely can't .. U are half of his height .. Your shoes definitely not helping as it is just a 3 inch tall .. In front of u .. There is Park Chanyeol .. 

Chanyeol pov

She was stunned .. Her face reddened .. Her eyes grew big .. Did I scared her? She looks different .. She's not from here .. Besides, she is so mmm .. Small?? Not very tall?? Yeah .. She's just as tall as my chest .. .. 

"Urmmm,miss..are u okay? Did u hurt? Did i hurt u? Do u know me? What's your name? Are you from here?? " the question spilling by itself from this lucky mouth .. we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter