Sequel Part 1 - D Day

Chances To Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fan screaming was all that U can heard. The stadium was already packed since the beginning of the day. For a moment u were grateful to be able to meet with one of the idol that was so craze by these fans. U are surely one of the lucky girl of the entire world that as given the opportunity to meet Park Chanyeol of EXO and the only girl that actually has exchange a conversation with him, personally. Blessed me!!

U were already inside. Again, lucky you. The moment you arrived, u have been assist by some staff and BOOM, here u are. At the very front of the stage that your mouth literally could kiss the speakers. I bet my eardrum will burst with the speaker a few inches from me. U thought for yourself. As u were daydreaming about all the concert, u were shocked by the buzz on your hand. Scrolling through your phone, your smile widen.

Real_pcy

“Did u arrive yet?”

You

“I’m sorry I don’t think I could make it today.” U replied back, teasing him.

Real_pcy

“What? I was already gave u a free ticket. How dare u not attending my free concert?”

You

“I am so sorry. I was going to attend but suddenly my lecturer asked me to help him with something.”

Real_pcy

“Him? U were with your lecturer and that lecturer is actually a guy?”

 

U chuckled at his response. A buzz came in a few second.

 

Real_pcy

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t bother u. u must have been so busy yet I pushed u. enjoy your day.”

 

Again. You chuckled. Doesn’t even care about your surroundings. You read back all your conversation with him. He was like a baby. A giant baby with a giant cute ear.

“Oh my god. What was I thinking?” u pinch your own cheeks.

Reminiscing this morning memories, you’re grinning from ear to ear.

 

 

Early morning.

“I was expecting you to scold me for the early morning errand.” U asked your cousin as u walk into his car.

“Don’t start. Hey, I’m still your lecturer.”

“Yeah, when u are lecturing but we were outside the educational places, so your lecturer title, I’m sorry but nope, throw it out.” U replied back while your hand do some throwing something out action.

Your cousin can only roll his eyes at your action.

“By the way, how did u get the tickets?” your cousin ask while his eyes on the road.

“Fate?” you answered his question with a question.

“Yeah right. Like I believe that.” He unsure.

“Up to you then.” You replied back.

 

Both of you stopped at the café nearest the concert venue. There are already lots of people swarming around the parking lot of the venue. Both of you took a seat outside as your cousin insist that the morning sunshine are good for your skin and inner peace.

Peace my . You thought for yourself.

The car honking can be heard loudly as the trespasser took time at walking. People laughing could be heard clear and loud.

You scrunched your face as you look at your cousin. He gave you ‘what’ look and that makes you pinch him. Both of you starts talking about life, work, study until the thing that happened to u during your “trip” to Korea.

“I read somewhere about that guy Chanyeol u said his name was right?”

“Yup!” u answered short as you sip on your hot latte.

“There were this article that interviewed them asking about what would the boys do when they met the girls they like on the street or anywhere…” he stop for a second to sip his coffee.

You didn’t glance at your cousin as you were so busy eating. When you didn’t hear him talking, u lift your head and saw him piercing his eye on you. You gave him the ‘what’ expression.

“Continue what you were going to say. I’m eating with my mouth, not my ears.” You spoke.

“Just what am I going to do with you? So unfortunate for being your cousin at this time being…” he complained.

“Hey… this unfortunate cousin of yours has sacrifice her time flying to Korea for your sake.”

“Bu…”

“What with the article u talk about?” you cut him off.

He was just about to flick your forehead for cut his word off but seems to be more interested in telling the articles and so he sips his coffee and start talking again.

“Well, that articles about what will they do…”

“After that, I heard you for the first time, no need to rewind it back.” You cut off his words again.

Your cousin slowly take a deep breath and you giggle at him

“That Chanyeol boy, if I was not mistaken, his reaction when he meet the girl he likes, he…” he stopped.

“He what?” you ask impatiently.

“Someone interested.” Your cousin smirk.

“Oh come on! Tease me later. Finish your words.” You were obviously blushed.

“He will approach the girl first.” Your cousin stated as he narrow his eyes on your face waiting for your reactions.

You, on the other hand start feeling so uneasy with the gaze from your cousin start turning your head around, pretend like you were not so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter