Fated To Meet Again

Chances To Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon International Airport

Sitting down at the chair, u hear the crowd cheering and camera flashing .. I guess they are here .. U stand up from the chair to get some drinks at the nearest coffee shop when suddenly your phone buzz notifying that u got a chat come in .. Sliding the unlock buttons, u were greet by a familiar name .. real_pcy .. 

"Hey, have u arrived at the airport yet?"

"Yup .. I'm here 30minutes ago .. Why? Miss me huh? Haha .. Joking :p"

"Hahah .. Well .. Kind off miss u too .. LOL .. Can we meet?"

"Yeah right.. Miss u too then .. Hahaha .. Omg, i gonna get myself killed by your fan then if they know this .. Hahahah .. Why would  u want to meet me?"

"Don't get killed .. I won't be able to see u then .. Hahaha .. Well .. I got something to give .. Souvenir as u can say .. From me ;p .."

"Well,alright then..where?"

"Meet me at the souvenir shop near the coffee shop .. I'll be waiting .. :D"

"Noted"

5 minutes later

U were just walked in the souvenir store when someone poked your shoulders from the back .. Startled by it, U let out a small scream when finally your eyes met his eyes .. U widen your eyes shocked at his way of greeting .. Then u smile as he grin playfully poking his tongue out .. He glanced left and right before gesturing for u to follow his way .. After he found a place that away from crowd and camera and fans, he pull out something from his backpack and handed U the envelope and the paperbag ..

Another envelope huh? Whats with me and envelope by the way?? .. Letting out small chuckle out from your mouth "So,what is this and what is that?" U asked pointing out your finger to the envelope and the paper bag at his hand .. 

"Well, told U I want to give something .. Later, after we board the plane and arrived at well,your hometown .. U can opened it .. Do not open it now .. Thank me later .. I'm great right? Hahaha" he laughed while patted his chest .. Right then his phone ring.. He gestured u to wait while he take his call .. U nodded understood at his order .. 

"Urmmm .. I got to go .. My manager called just now .. They want to settled our tickets .. So, I guess this is a goodbye .. For now .. Take care .. See U when I see U" he waved his hand and before U could reply, he already walk ahead leaving you behind with the 'souvenir' that he gave .. 

"Yeah,bye..see u when i see u too PCY .. " silently replied .. U make your way to your luggage and went to board your plane as your flight time has been announced .. Taking a last glance behind, U saw him staring at U ..

 

        

U gave him a smile and he replied it too while mouthing something that U don't understand .. U walk in and handed your ticket for a final check and walk ahead to the plane.. 

Home

Plopping yourself onto your bed, U feel great .. Then a message arrived at your phone .. Lazily, U click the icon and read the message .. U jumped out of bed when U realized who senders identity ..

He sends a flower emoji and some welcoming words which is should be sent by U but U didn't .. Smiling at the contents, U replied him with a welcoming words .. Till then, he asked about the souvenir that he had given e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter