The End

Chances To Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
And this is the last chapter. thank you for all subscribers and readers for this Chances To Meet You. this is my first fanfiction above all. (well. i only write 2). but since this the last chapter i just wanted to thank you for supporting and subscribing. i was bad because i took long enough to finish this. i was meant to make it one shot but i got delayed so much that i decide i will make this short and simple without any crisis or or heartbreaking moment. and now i did it!! yeayyyy!! this is already 1 year since the day i wrote this.. times passed by.. Keep supporting EXO.. keep supporting all the members and since PCY is my unrequited love i would never failed to love him and i hope you guys or Chanyeol's lovers out there could share the same feels too... no butthurt.. i swear i have pure intention in loving him... last but not least, if you feels that this story deserve an upvote, please do so... i won't pressure because it's your decision... Goodbye from me and the cast of Chances To Meet you.. we love you all~~ 

 

 

The concert has come to an end. Fans are walking out from the venue. Rushing out as they want to see their favourite idol leaving the concert venue to their hotel.

You were on your way out when someone tap your shoulder. As you turn around, u saw a staff handing you a backstage pass.

You should have gave me this before the concert begin, not when it ended. You thought for yourself.

Your hand reach for the pass and the staff gestured you to follow him. Slowly, you followed as you doesn’t want to gain any attention from the crowd. As you arrived at the backstage, you could see all the exo member bowing at the other staff for taking care of them and guide them towards the end of the concert.

Lucky me I learnt Korea in advance. Easy to communicate. You smile as you pat yourself. Proud taking over.

“Hey! You’re here.” a deep voice was heard which you knew exactly who the owner.

“Hey… Tadaa? Heheh…”

“I thought you won’t come.”

“Well, how rude of me to waste the expensive ticket which make others queue for too long but I was given by one… Nah, I won’t say it.”

“Wow, u look different.”

“Eh? But I didn’t cut my hair or wear makeup.”

 “It’s not your appearance but it was your personality.”

“My personality?”

“Yes, the first time I saw you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter