Unexpected Request

Chances To Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 minutes before class ended

You were ready to pack your books and stationary when your lecturer , Mr.Lee called u to the front before he dismissed your classmates.. You blinked at the situation but still made your way to his table.

"Hey, I was wondering if u are ready to finish your last semester with a flying colours .. Eventhough u are a already a good student but still I want to ask u to do a simple task for your assessment .. " your lecturer began to speak up..

Standing still in front of your lecturer, your brows went up slightly at the sudden request.. Noticing your absent minded look, your lecturer continue his question ..

"Would u mind if I said that I would like to have u attending the course that I already registered for the university?? It is about the history of art which is what u have taken for this last few semester and I thought that u will be a suitable person this task since u are my best student .. " he asked with a slight smirk on his lips ..

U nodded for a few time gesturing that u understand the request but then u stop and stared at your lecturer desk for a few second and lift your head .. Your mouth were open and closed for a few times to ask the question that have been struggling and demanding to get out of your tongue but still your voice won't agree .. Mr.Lee has been watching u for the last few minutes finally spoke again after he got the silent answer from u..

"Do u have any inquiry? U may ask me now .. I can see your struggling thou.." He finished the words with a small chuckle ..

U are grinning at his word and realized your dumbness silent and start to let your mouth do the task of questioning and interrogating ..

"Sir, when will the course started and where will it be held? How many participants? Am i going alone? What will I get? When do i have to go ? When will I get back? When will I have to submit the full report ? Will the course help me then? Do I have any accommodation?"

The question slipped and slipped and slipped more from your tongue non-stop .. This is why u hate to respond .. despite your angelic face, u have this bad personality of talking non stop or questioning non stop and more accurately, u are definitely and dangerously talkative which is why u are the favourite of the university .. Your friendly manner and friendly mouth have kept your existence noticeable by the whole staff and lecturers and classmates and people and also the pillars and bench..

"Well.." Mr.Lee voice brought u back to the world upon u and u started to take note of any words that will come out of his mouth later or now .. "I'll email u about the detail later and proudly as I am .. I would like to announce to u that u will be going to South Korea on my behalf .. Hahahahahahaha .. U may go and ready to pack your thing .. Thick coat .. And medicines .. And any spring after winter outfit to wear .. Hahahahahahaha .. I glad u accept it .. Hahahahah"

Mr Lee finished his sentences with this earie laugh that echoed in your head for about again and again .. Seems proud with his decision on letting u go to the South Korea on his behalf, he walked out from the classrooms leaving u behind with your jaw dropped and if this is an anime cartoon the your jaw are definitely not on your jaw anymore .. Yeah .. Rolling and rolling on the classrooms floor .. Your mind went blank for a few minutes when finally  u snapped out of it and scream of joy and bless and grateful and thankful of God for the opportunities showered upon u .. 

Later,at night

"Home! Finally.." A small sigh coming out from your mouth as soon as u close your front door .. Heading straight to the kitchen, u placed the groceries bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter