Let's break up

Too Late to Wait

I took Yoona home and went to my dorm. I got into bed and of course the others were already sleeping. And I fell asleep.

Yoona's POV

It's been a week now and I started dating Taecyeon. After a couple of days we started going out together a lot and I almost forgot everything about Jonghyun. I felt the excact same way when we went out together for about three months. Except that this was Taecyeon not Jonghyun. But when I think about him and remember the times when we were dating, I couldn't get him out of my head. I still felt the same way I felt before meeting Taecyeon and nothing has changed. I still like Jonghyun. We haven't seen him for a while now alomst 2 months I haven't seen him. So I decided to have dinner with him.

"Hello?" He answered. That voce, that voice I didn't hear in a while. It warmed me up, made me excited, but not now, not anymore. That voice that I used to hear was gone. It's another voice, a more deeper voice that warms me up and makes me smile now. It's Taecyeon's voice.

"Hello?" He said again, I forgot that I was on the phone and quickly asked him.

"Do you have plans tonight?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, I'm going out with somebody."

"Oh, okay," I hung up, that was the first time he said no. Is he doing something that is more important than us hanging out. We haven't seen each other in a long time, maybe our time has passed. He doesn't feel anything anymore, we have moved on.

Jonghyun's POV

"Oh, Okay" she hung up. She sounded like I just broke up with her. Like the way, she sounded when I broke up with her a couple years ago. Well, out of that thought. A few days later I went on a date. I have been going out a lot since Yoona called. I put on the usual a t-shirt and jeans, and a jacket. I grabbed my sun glasses and went out the door. I met Amy at the restraunt and we went in together. When we were there I kept thinking of Yoona. I thought she moved on, I thought I moved on, she just wanted to talk again like the usual and I passed. The first time I ever passed with her. We didn't talk much.

"Jonghyun, guess what? I got us couple rings!" she said, excited.

"That's great." I tried to get more excited and talk to her more but I couldn't with the thought of Yoona in my head.

"What's wrong?" she seemed worried,"Is something bothering you?"

I looked up,"What? No." and continued to look down.

"What is it? Your not even excited when I spend my money on this for us. Who is it?"

"Nothing. I'm full... Let's leave." I said as I got out of my chair.

"But I'm not even done yet, can't you wait a while?"

"No"

"Please? Please? Please?"

"NO!" I realized that I yelled at her, "Sorry." She got out of her seat and walked past me. I followed her.

"Sorry, I'm in a bad mood today. Let's meet agan tomorrow." I said when we got to her house.

"No. Let's break up. You haven't been calling me and talking to me. What's going on?"

"Nothing, it's nothing." I said that knowing that it's Yoona. My love for Yoona hasn't gone away. I thought I moved on. I met someone new, a fresh start.

"It's over." She said and got out of the car. I watched her go and didn't chase her because the one I loved, wasn't her. I looked out of my side of the window and remembered Yoona. All the times I've been with her, and I haven't forgot a single detail. I went to the noght club. And went to the private room. I drank and drank, still thinking of Yoona. And of Amy, they were so alike. They are gone. At aroung 10:00 I nearly past out and I heard a click. I didn't see who it was cause I was so tired.

"Jonghyun! What are you doing!?" That voice, that familiar voice there was no doubt, it was Yoona.