Hanging Out

Too Late to Wait

"Why don't you two do it?" he said while pointing to Yoona and Taecyeon.

Yoona's POV

I looked up as if a wave of energy suddenly came to me and saw that the manager was pointing right at me and Taecyeon. I had no idea of what was going on but just went with what he was saying. Taecyeon was probably not paying attention either because he looked clueless too.

"So you two will be the main role. Okay?" He said.

After another long half hour the meeting was over, and I saw Taecyeon go over to Tiffany.

I grabbed my cell phone out from my pocket and called Jonghyun for lunch again.

Taecyeon's POV

I walked over to Tiffany when the meeting was over and asked her for lunch together. So we went to a cafe. We go a four seated table, I don't know why but I sat on the inside and Tiffany sat across from me.

"Hey, Tiffany." I whispered to her.

"What?" She said back, a lot louder than my whisper.

"I need to tell you something, something that I can't tell anyone else. Can you keep it a secret?" I continued whispering.

"What is it? And why are you whispering?"

"Can we have a private room?" I said, just to be sure that no one around us would hear. We walked in and sat down.

"Why does it need to be so private." She said putting parentheses around the word private.

"It's about Yoona." I said silently, but she still could hear my voice.

"What? What about her?" she said curiously.

"I....I llliike.. her," hopefully she couldn't hear that but yet again, she did.

"You do? So what do you want me to do about it?"

"Can you give me some things to know about her? Like her favorite color? Or food?"

"Well first of all, got to know how to talk to her and get comfortable with it."

She could have gone on and on if she didn't have to go to meet the girls but I got to know a lot of things out of it. After that I went back to my dorm and I got a call from Tiffany.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, I just remembered that I need to bring you for certain reasons."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"We are going to be playing games and I need you to come." she said quickly.

"Well, I got other plans."

"Yoona's going to be there."

"I'm coming." I said immidiatly.

"Okay, just me at my dorm right now." She said, satisfied.

Jonghyun's POV

I spent lunch with Yoona and now we were going to go to her dorm. The girls had the day off so I took her to her plans with the girls. She dragged me to walk with her to the room and we stopped right in front of the door.

"I can't go in, I have to go." I said to her.

" No, we have something planned and you have to stay. It'll be fun" And with that she opened the door and dragged me inside. Inside there was everybody sitting down in a circle and with everybody, there was a guy that they also, dragged in to do some random thing... Wait a minute... Circle, boys... We are most likly to play some kind of truth or dare or whatever. Tiffany was the only person who wasn't here yet, so we all just talked to each other about another half hour. Then Tiffany came in...with Taecyeon. They sat down and the girls began expaining what they were going to do. We started off playing truth or dare, like I guessed. First it was Jessica's turn, she had to teel about her fist kiss. We probably spent about 2 hours playing that game. Then they stopped it and we switched to spin the botttle, I wasn't all that happy, but I never really got picked. Then it was Taecyeon's turn, he spun it fast and it took about a minute until it stopped. It started to slow down and get close to me and luckily it went past me, but then it went over to Yoona, who was sitting right next to me and stopped right there.  My heart was beating faster now, and Yoona yelled some things but then Taecyeon came closer to her. I quickly jumped up from the floor and said, "Excuse me." And I quickly ran to the restroom. I couldn't bear watching them kiss. When I came out they were back to spinning the bottle again.

Jessia noticed me because she was facing the restroom, and quickly said," Let Jonghyun spin it."

"Umm.. No thanks why don't you spin it." I said trying not to get in some kissing game.

"Come on, party pooper" said Taecyeon.

I was mad at him for saying that so I managed to say ok. I sat down next to Yoona again and spun the bottle. It went fast and then slowed down. It went towards Yoona but then passed and landed on Tiffany. They all started hooting and wistling as I breathed out and slowly went towards her. I could see Yoona from the corner of my eye and she got up to get a drink of water. Was it because she had the same feelings as me or she was just thirsty. But she didn't look towards me in the kitchen, where she could see perfectly clear. After we finished playing the game, which was about five minutes after my turn, we ate dinner together. I sat next to Yoona once again and Taecyeon sat next to her on the other side. I think that something is up with Taecyeon today, he keeps on getting closer to Yoona and trying to talk to her. But maybe it's because he's trying to know her better if he's going to work with her. She mentioned something about Taecyeon, working together, and new song, but I'm not sure. Yoona got up from the table to get the rice and Taecyeon went to help her. On the way back, something must have spilled and there was water on the floor so she slipped. I jumped up from my chair, and Taecyeon went to catch her before she fell down. She looked at Taecyeon and I felt some kind of anger springing up. I went to get a drink of water to cool myself down and evrything was back to normal again.

After dinner I went back to my dorm and thankfully, no one was in the living room, they were all sleeping and I wondered why. Then when I got into bed, I looked at what time it was and it was 2:00 am in the morning. I hadn't known how long we stayed up until now. So I quickly went to bed and layed there. It was 2:30 now and I still couldn't go to sleep. I kept thinking of when we played spin the bottle and I couldn't get it out of my mind. I also kept thinking of when Yoona slipped and Taecyeon cought her. I don't worry about these things when it happens to other people but there is something weird about when it happened to Yoona. What's with this feeling? Why do I feel so hurt?