normal days

Too Late to Wait

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

It was now 6:00 in the morning, and Yoona and her snsd sisters had to get up in the morning to go to rehearse their new song, Hoot. It was the usual day, wake up, rehearse, eat, sleep. Some days they worked so late that they would come home at 12 pm.

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

It was Sooyoung who turned off the alarm and got up first. Just then, that Taeyeon went into their dorm to wake them up.

"Wake up people! Wake up!" she yelled in the bull horn. She was all dressed and was ready to go, but she was in charge of waking up the others.

Yoona got up and was wide awake at the first call, she got up and went to the restroom. While Yuri was still sleeping with no movement at all. Sooyoung grabed the bull horn from Taeyeon and went to Yuri's bed. She screamed as loud as she could right next to Yuri's ear and said, "GET UP YURI!"

She jumped right when Sooyoung started the sentence, and started chasing her around for doing that. Taeyeon left them to go wake up the others while Yuri kept on chasing Sooyoung.

In an hour they were all ready and went to the dance room to practice. They stayed there for most of the day and also went to the studio to record their song. It was a long hard day, like most of the days, but it would be the due date soon so they had to work hard for next week or two.

Half the day was done and Yoona ent out to eat lunch, she decided to call the SHINee oppas and meet with them. She also brought Yuri, Tiffany, and Jessica along with her.

Yoona's POV

I got out of the car and saw through the window that they were already there. She looked over a little more and saw him, that cute face, brown hair with a blode fringe in the front. He wore jeans, a graphic t-shirt, and a vest over it. I went inside and went to their table while the rest followed.

"Hello. Hello." she said to them, because they released a new album and a song was called Hello.

I was behind Jonghyun and he turned around, "Hi,Yoona. You heard our new song?"

"Yeah." I said as I sat down next to him.

"I heard you were coming up with a new one too. Hope I could hear it soon."

Then the waiter came, "Have you decided on what to order?"

"Umm...wait jus--"

"Yes," she cut him off, "You're ready right?"

He looked at her with a smile on his face,"Yes."

They ordered their food and waited a little until it came out. After lunch, the girls went back to rehearse the rest of it, then went to their dorms at 11:00, tired from dancing all day.

Jonghyun's POV

The next day, I called Yoona again.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Yoona. Do you have time today? I need to tell you something important."

"Sure, where do you want to meet?"

"Yes! This is my chance to get her!" I thought to myself.

"Uhh... How about tonight? For dinner?"

"Sure."

"The Quality Casco,6:30. Be ready. I'll pick you up." I said in a stern voice.

"Okay,Bye" She laughed out.

6:30

Ding! Dong!

Yoona came out of her dorm and followed Jonghyun.

"Nice dress." I said, trying to think of more things to say.

"Thank you" She said back in a shy voice.

We arrived at the restraunt and got seated at a private room.

The waiter came and I ordered some kind of weird soup. Yoona ordered a chicken soup. We sat there quietly while we waited for our food.

"So... What did you want to tell me?" She asked, couriously.

"I..." I paused for a second wondering if I should tell her,"I,...I, like your shoes that you wore. The other day."

"So you told me to come over here, and eat dinner with you to say that?"

"Uhhh... Yes?"I answered in a soft voice, but soft enough so she could hear it.

"Okay." she said in a cheerful voce.

"What?" I said confused.

She laughed at me, "It's okay, I know what you were going to say."

I was worried that she would go blank and then just take it as a joke. So I was happy. She even said those words herself, the words that would make me happy forever. Those four words.

 

 

Hi viewers, this is the first story i've written so please comment on how you think it is and give me some ideas on how to make it better. Thanks.  smiley