Boring morning

Too Late to Wait

She laughed at me, "It's okay, I know what you were going to say."

I was worried that she would go blank and then just take it as a joke. So I was happy. She even said those words herself, the words that would make me happy forever. Those four words.

Jonghyun's POV

"Want to go now?"

"Sure," I couldn't think of what to say so I decided to go rest for the day.

I drove her to her dorm in silence and went back to my dorm. As I walked into the room everybody was talking to each other. Thank god no one noticed me. Except Taemin, he notices everything that happens, if somebody walks up behind him, he will hear it. He came into the room and walked up to me.

"Hyung, where were you? It's almost 8:00."

I hadn't realized how long I was out until Taemin mentioned it. I guess I was out with Yoona pretty late.

"I just went out to eat." I said, not mentioning Yoona or else they'll be going crazy.

"With who?"

I couldn't beleive Taemin knew, he can figure out anything so it's knid of bad. I just decited to tell him, "With Yoona."

"What?! How long have you been dating behind our backs?"Taemin asked, surprised with my answer.

"We're just friends, I haven't been out in a while. I just wanted to hang out."

"Are you sure?"he turned around,"Hey! Hyung--"

I quickly grabed the back of his shirt and covered his mouth before he could say anymore.

"Don't tell them or else they'll turn crazy about these things. It's just between you and me. Okay?" I wispered into his ear.

He nodded and I let go of him. I got undressed and went into bed early, today was a long day and tomorrow is going to be also.


Taecyeon's POV

The next day, I woke up at 6:00 in the morning to go to a meeting. All I heard was I had to make a new song with somebody. But I don't know who. I got dressed just like usual a t-shirt, jeans, and maybe a jacket. We all quickly went down the stairs to the van that was waiting for us. We rushed over here for nothing because when we got there they wern't even there yet. I sat down in the side of the oval-looking desks. Our manager quickly went over what we were doing but still he didn't mention who we are going to be working with. In the middle of his disscusion they came in. The first one that I saw was Sunny, so it was snsd, of course she would be first she's the energetic one out of all of them. Scince I knew it was snsd, I quickly checked my hair to see if it was alright, I didn't have enough time to fix it since I was in such a hurry. So I quickly jumped out of my chair and went into the restroom to fix it. After I came out they were all seated and their manager just started to explain everything. I looked around and my seat was taken, but just by luck, the only seat left was next to Yoona. Those sweet eyes made me go crazy but I've never talked to her because... well, I don't know why. I just don't know what to say to her. She looked at me, and gave me a smile while saying," Good morning."

"Good morning," I said back and turned back to the manager.

"So we are advertizing the Carribean Bay, you guys need to work together to make a song about it. Okay? I need two helpers to be the main poeple." Everybody raised their hand but Yoona and Taecyeon. Yoona was totally zoned out to what he was saying because she was so tired, and Taecyeon was fixing his hair, not noticing everybody but Yoona.

"Why don't you two do it?" he said while pointing to Yoona and Taecyeon.

 

How do you like my second chapter? Plz comment. Thanks. wink