a messed up night

Too Late to Wait

I don't worry about these things when it happens to other people but there is something weird about when it happened to Yoona. What's with this feeling? Why do I feel so hurt?

Yoona's POV

Today I woke up early in the morning because I had to work with Taecyeon together to make up some kind of music video because they were to lazy to make it. I got out of my dorm and found Taecyeon about to knock on the door. Good thing he didn't because the others would be awake and they would be curious. He took me to the studio and helped me out of the car. No one really ever does that except Jonghyun. We walked to the building together, and started working.

"We should start with writing down ideas about what to do, then we could chose the better ones." I said to Taecyeon.

He nodded and we went to go get paper. We reached out at the same time and our hands touched when we grabbed the paper. Our eyes met and it felt like we had some kind of spark. The way it happened with Jonghyun. Could this feeling be the same as my feelings toward Jonghyun? No, Yoona only one person and that's Jonghyun. When We started writing everything was silent. I finally came up with an idea and showed it with Taecyeon. I reached for his shoulder and tapped it. There, again was that spark. My mind went blank when he turned around. All I could think about was that feeling. Why does it keep happening? Why Taecyeon?

"Yoona, are you okay?" he asked waving his hand in front of my face. I came back from my thought and realized that he was talking to me.

"Uhh... here is what I came up with do you like it?"

"It's good" He said hiding his paper. I could see the paper with things written on it. Things like Yoona, I love you, talk to her, etc.

"Let me see what you wrote." I smiled.

"No need, I wrote nothing." He said, keeping it away from me.

I laughed and started chasing him around for it. Even though I knew what it said, I still wanted to have fun. He ran around in circles until I caught up to him. He quickly turned around and I almost ran into him. He wrapped his hands around me and caried me around. We were having so much fun until we noticed how close we were to each other and I got off him and went back to work. We acted as if nothing has happened, but inside I still felt that spark. It was lighting up so much, it was like on fire. After making more ideas we finally came up with something. It was summer and everybody was we partied and stayed at a nice luxury hotel along the carribean bay.

I got to my dorm and got on a nice dress. It was blue that went down to my knees and it had sparkles. Taecyeon told me to get dressed nicely because we are going to a five star hotel. He came to my dorm and rung the doorbell. I answered it and the first thing I heard was, "Woah, You look beautiful."

"What so say that I look ugly on other days?" He looked at me as if he was confused and I said,"Just kidding. You look great too." We went to the car and Taecyeon forgot his wallet so we went back to his dorm. He went to the room while I stayed in the car.

Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring, Diga Ding Diga Ding Ding Ding. Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring, Diga Ding Diga Ding Ding Ding(SHINee's Ring Ding Dong) (Sorry, friend asked me to do it)

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yoona, hurry quick! It's Jonghyun!" said Yuri.

Taecyeon's POV

I walked out of the door and Yoona signaled to come quickly. I ran to the car and came inside quickly.

"Hurry up, Jonghyun's in trouble!" she yelled. She said it as if she was worrying about him. Does she like him? And really? On this night where everything was going to be perfect, Jonghyun has to ruin it! Why?!

We got to the hospital and Jonghyun was with the doctor. Me and Yoona came into the room and saw everyone else already there. Jonghyun noticed our clothes and they were nice and fancy. He looked around as if Yoona and I weren't there. Pif.. is this guy trying not to notice us? He really is something.

"Okay, I'm going to only need one at a time. The rest may get out." We all let Yoona stay cause we knew her feelings toward Jonghyun. But not me, I didn't know what she felt with him, I just left because I was never going to be the only one with him. I didn't really know him a lot. My love towards Yoona has led me to him. We all got outside and waited. People left as time passed and soon I was the only one, along with the SHINee members. I only stayed because Yoona was there and I couldn't just leave her. I took her here so I have to take her back. At around 1:30 in the morning, they came out. Jonghyun had a full check up and he ended up losing his sight on his left eye. I took Yoona home and went to my dorm. I got into bed and of course the others were already sleeping. And I fell asleep.