C I N Q

Who would've thought? {A NamJin story}

{No POV}

Finally, the date was going to happen. And I am seriously so ing pissed. This chapter will probably consist of me cussing through some of it. So..Even though I am already starting the story, may I just explain to you that I had exactly 973 words which is a lot for this story because normally it's only around 300-400 and when I clicked the save changes button, it ALL ing erased. Like..Not one trace. I am so overly pissed right now I could seriously throw my computer on the floor. I'm seriously crying...It was possibly one of my favorite chapters I have ever done for all of my stories and it's all thrown away. That took me an hour and a half. TT__TT I'll try to mimic the writing the best I can though. ;U;

Finally, the first date was actually going to happen. Jin adjusted himself and told himself that he was beautiful to give him a confidence boost (even though he didn't need one) and Namjoon was running to the door, fixing himself as he made his way over. The door quickly flew open and he smiled as he himself was greeted with that angelic smile of the other boy. "Heyoo!" The older spoke happily while his fingers fiddled in his pockets. "Heyaa." Namjoon spoke back before he saw the other bend over to reach for something. And seriously, did he bend over. Namjoon totally checked him out while nodding in approval. The slightly shorter soon popped up with all of the plates and ingredients that he'd be using. There was a lot.. "Could you...hold the door open for me?" He questioned as he took a step forward. "Of course not. I'll just slam it in your face." Namjoon gave his adorable smile and Jin only chuckled gently. "No..Actually, I can help if you'd like?" "That'd be amazing.." Here we go...And doing so, the younger took the two plates, the container of rice and the three spoons, only to drop all of it. "! I'm soooo sorry! I'll buy you new plates! I'm just really clumsy." Jin just chuckled and sighed while setting his stuff down. "It's fine don't worry about it..That's the least of my worries. You are hungry right? Can you manage to bring the rest of the stuff into the kitchen? I'll clean, don't worry." "Yeah..I should be. But I can clean-" "Go on~" Namjoon just smiled and walked to the remaining ingredients, picking them up and being really careful with it. "The broom is in the closet." He spoke as he set the stuff onto the counter, making sure nothing fell over.

After the whole mess was cleaned up, Jin started to set up everything, Namjoon staying close to observe. He knew for sure he wasn't going to touch anything but he was just a bit curious.

(Please keep in mind I have no idea of how to cook any of this so..laugh at me all you want.)

"Today's menu will be plain white rice, noodles, and chicken. As simple as it may sound, I guarantee I make really good rice." Jin introduced what he was cooking and put the rice on the pan? (Idfk man) That sounded good to Namjoon and it was better than what he could cook. Jin paid attention to his hand and the stove as he inhaled and exhaled softly. The younger observed quietly but soon turned to the other's face. He was truly beautiful. Namjoon was so grateful that he had ended up with someone that was pretty and really nice.

(It was so much better than this ;u;)

{Seokjin POV}

"So how has your day been?" I questioned while stirring the rice in the pan. I would be talking probably a bit more but I am trying to focus a bit so..yeah. "Eh..Boring. Until you came." These kind of things were so cute and they didn't seem like boy at the bar type stuff so yeah..I enjoyed it. (*COUGH*HOPE*COUGH*) "I don't really have much to say to that. It's cute..Matter a fact, you don't act how you think you would. I like it though.." I hope I don't sound like an idiot cause that happens often. :P "You too. Honestly, you'd think you would be a model not at a McDonalds but..it still happened. That doesn't make you look any less like a model though." See..His constant showering me in compliements is seriously over the top. It's been a while since I've dated but I think this one is turning out good?

{Namjoon POV}

"R-Really?" His cheeks were a pretty deep pink. I guess being cheesy works but at least I mean it. He is really beautiful. Normally when you get a pretty one, they are total es but..this one is just right. He understands my jokes and he's really nice. "Of course my princess Jin, now cook wifey." He was smiling and blushing a lot more now. Blushing is really cute on him. After stirring the rice more, he set the spoon down and looked up at me. "Excuse me, did you call me wifey? Who says I'm the wife?" "I thought it was obvious..." He then smiled and stuck out his tongue. "I know..I'm just kidding. Boop." He poked my nose. Like...He really booped me. (This sounded way better when I first wrote it. :') ) The rice cooking went on for a while and he then moved onto the noodles, sticking the rice to the side. "You are really pretty Jinny." "I thought you were watching my cooking." "Of course not. You're doing amazing at that. It smells good." "Thank you twice. I try." "You don't have to." He then smiled and continued cooking.

{No POV}

There was a silence as Jin cooked, focusing while tapping his foot. I just hope that we don't- "Namjoon..Can you just promise me one thing?" He questioned, interrupting the younger's thoughts. "Yes?" Hmmm..."Just don't rush this please." He smiled and gave the younger a smile that seemed a bit more genuine even though it was hard to tell the difference. "Of course, my princess."

{Seokjin POV}

I think this will be a good one..