T R O I S

Who would've thought? {A NamJin story}

{No POV}
 

After a bit of talking, eating and flirting, the two exchanged numbers and departed with happy and satisfied smiles. Maybe it was a good idea that they had stopped at the Mcdonalds for the cravings they had..

---

New Contact!
////////////
To:Cutie Jinny 
.

Heyyyy

To: Some guy from Mcdonalds 
.

Heyyy

To:Cutie Jinny
.

So..Tomorrow right? ;)
.
Oops...Sorry
.
:)*

To: Some guy from Mcdonalds
.

Don't pull that trick on me! I've done that so many times. XD

To:Cutie Jinny
.

Aight...You caught me XD

To: Some guy from Mcdonalds
.

Nice try tho..Maybe nxt time it will work.

To: Cutie Jinny
.

But it is a date right? 

[Name Change]

To: Namjoonie 
.
Of course! I only cook on special occasions. 

To:Cutie Jinny
.

Yes! I'm kinda tired so..Good night?

To: Namjoonie
.

Good night Joonie.

---

Namjoon stepped into his house, shoving his phone into his back pocket. "You scored Namjoon. Who would've thought?" He let out a sigh as he looked at his clock on his stove. 7:16PM. Tomorrow he was off from work so it would be perfect. He was tired already though. Maybe it's because his day was pretty long. But in the end, he just slipped into his pajamas and went to sleep at around 8:00.

Jin however, was bragging to his roommate about how he had gotten a date tomorrow and how Namjoon was so cute and nerdy.

"Yoongi Yoongi! I have a date tomorrow." The brunette smiled happily as he spoke and wiggled his eyebrows just a tad. "Oh really? Sounds fun.. I'll just stay here. Dying from boredom. Hey...When's the last time you had a boyfriend anyway?" The short, blonde haired boy questioned before taking a sip of his coke. "About two years?" Jin questioned with a shrug. "I'm just kidding! I have plans tomorrow as well. It involves studying for my two college exams and taking 3 hour nap breaks most of the time." Yoongi shoved his hands in his pockets of his sweats before checking his phone. "Speaking of sleep, It's already 9 and I'm waking up early tomorrow so..Night." Yoongi grabbed his coke and headed to his room, leaving Jin by himself in the living room. "Good night!" Jin yelled before getting up and going to his room. For the rest of the night, he pretty much stayed on his phone and thought about what he was going to wear tomorrow and fun stuff like that before eventually falling asleep at 1. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These chapters are so short ;-; I'm so sorry.. They will start to get longer as the story progresses though! Believe it. Anywho, I hope you are enjoying my story and thank you to all the subbies, commenters, upvoters, and readers or whatever else there is for liking my story! It makes me smile and want to write a bit more so..Yeah. If you have any ideas for story names, please notify me. Like I said, I don't know how much I like this story name. ^_^