Protect you

Brothers or Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I'm here as promised. Thanks to all new Subscriptions, and who told me to continue.. Thhx! •v• Well, This chapter is a mix of sweetness and more so I hope you like it. Pls let me know what u think of this chapter (but i’m not very satisfied.. :/ above all, I do not write much or details.. because english doesn’t help me^^) At next!


•Protect you•

A small hand caressed his little head

“Baekhyunnie why are you crying?”

He asked to his brother, who was crying sitting on the floor of their bedroom. With sobs the little baek of just seven years answered

“T-today at school my teacher scolded me for theme on friendship..”

Said and other tears fell down in his face. Chanyeol not understand.

“Why? there were grammatical errors?”

Yet he knew that his brother to school was more clever than him, What was the problem? The silence fell for a while.

“Uhm.. on theme we have to talk about our best friend… and I 've written about you, so she yelled at me and told that a friend isn't as a brother, and the whole class laughed. Is not different right?! for me only you're my bestfriend and big brother.”

He said screaming, resting his head on his brother's chest crying loudly.

“sure that is so! I'm your best friend and big brother, all for you Baekhyunnie. I’ll always be by your side”

Said, hold tight his brother against his chest in a sweet embrace.

/•/

4:57 a.m


Even that night Baekhyun leaped in bed, as memories of his past hit him. He looked at right side on bed of his brother who was sleeping, giving him his back, fortunately not had awakened him. From him, after that he yelled out his feeling that night in the gym, he hasn't received no further answer. _”

"Yes, it's you... my wish it's you. I've wished to always be with you."

"For this you had those nightmares? Why are you afraid of this? Also I want to be with you... Baekhyun."

he says, hugging him more stronger.

"Y-yes, but as a.. brother or lover?"

Why Chanyeol had not answered? Maybe he meant “Also I want to be with you” always by your side as a brother, or Baek had not explained well.

He tried for a moment to not think more, and try to fall asleep.

7:30 The first rays of sunlight hit him in the face, rising slowly and noticed that in the room he was left alone .. yeol wasn't there.

///~///

 

The cold water of the shower came down fast on his body, taking away some of his thoughts. But the flavor of those lips was still there, on his own lips and into the center of his thoughts. He had told him that everything it'll be alrigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter