Tears

Brothers or Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tears 

 

 

In that house so empty the only noise was the beating heart, and their breath. The air was heavy, almost suffocating for Kyungsoo most of Jongin looks. Yes, his house where he lives alone, now had completely frozen.They were watching each other in the living room almost many minutes in which, however, they seemed to Kyungsoo 'hours.'

Then the silence was finally broken.

"What do you want? Hurry, I have no time to lose."

Said Kyungsoo, looking around where his house was perfectly in order. He didn't likes the mess, loves to have everything under control or almost everything.

"Kyungsoo, why are you doing so? How you came to hate me so much?" 

Jongin was angry, angry in utter those words. He know Kyungsoo, he's not a bad guy. In bottom no one can hate a person you loved. 
Or at least Jongin loves think it.

"I'm not doing anything. Only you who don't leave me alone! I am tired.. go away." Now Kyungsoo said it with more decisive and high tone.

"I don't want to leave you. Do not ignore it, because we broke up? For cause of  a nonsense, for your jealousy. I loved and love only you, you can't be jealous. If you were feeling suffocated enough that you told me, I'd let you breathe and reflect.! Kyungsoo I-"

Said, screaming with all bitterness inside him but was interrupted.

"No! Stop.. you don't understand. I do not hate you just that you don't understand me. I- Jongin.. please go away." Said with his face red and his eyes moist.

"Then give me a way to understand you-"

"No, leave this house Jongin!"

Jongin looks for the last time Kyungsoo, and walked out of the darkened house. Taking with him only more pain and anger, it was all useless, all so miserable.

The sound of the door indicated that he was gone, and Kyungsoo fell to his knees, crying. Crying every tear who owned.

"Y-you do not understand... stupid."

/////

Almost every night, Baekhyun was make a nightmare or better remember old memories. They were not bad memories but happy, yet gave him a scary and nightmare effect. He does not know how it came to this, the reason for this. He wanted to come back as happy a few days ago. He was afraid, but does not know exactly of what, as if something was changing. In his house the air was no longer the same or better in his heart and head something had actually changed.

That afternoon of Friday, he was found with Kibum in a bar in the center of Seoul. It was a sunny day but strangely cold. Nothing different, his daily routine was always the same; house, bar, go out with friends, and when there was - school.

The bar already at 17:30 p.m was full, full of couples, and friends. They took usually: a bubble tea and biscuits.

Kibum had made a speech of his various friends, fashion and how he wanted to change hair color.

"Ya Baekhyun,are you listening me? You're absent-minded, what do you have?" Said, finishing eating his integral biscuit. 

"Huh? Yeah.. I'm listening." He lied just to not doing worry his friend, even though it was obvious.

"Hmm you kow, I was thinking.... that in a while will be your birthday. What would you like to receive?"

 will be your birthday.

and in Baekhyun's head recall various memories of past dream: 'the nightmare', that of his old birthday. Make a whis

"Ah .. true, do not worry about the gift. I don't want anything." 

"Haha, you're stupid? I'll give you one of the most beautiful gifts!." For kibum was almost a challenge.

"Who knows what you'll wish...  I hope-"

*Come on Baekhyunnie, make a wish now. I want the cake.

"I have to go!" Baekhyun rise from his chair, ready to go.

"Where are you going? Baekhyun-"

"Sorry, I've to go.  I'll call you later... sorry!"

Baekhyun starts to run toward his destination, leaving behind the confused look of his friend.

Begins to run faster screaming inside: "my wish it is ... my wish is." He ran and was not interested of the passers gaze just wanted to reach his destination, or better a person. Yes, he had to do it

Finally it reaches the gym, going up the second floor and screaming: "MY WISH IT'S YOU!" Said all in one breath, his face red and sweaty because of race. Looks up to see the confused faces of various people, coah and also that of Chanyeol.

Yes, definitely they thought he was crazy, he knew, but he needed to shout it.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here? I go out of the gym at 18:30 p.m" Said Chanyeol, confused and worried about his brother, who was sweating and panting.

Now Baekhyun felt a fool, a great fool. What had he done? He had all eyes on him, and also his feet aching. Moreover he felt even more be sorry for Kibum.

Yes, Baekhyun was a idiot.

"Hmm... I.. I'll wait outside." Leave the building, resuming air and awareness.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter