"Wake up" / Strange feelings.

Brothers or Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up" / Strange feelings. 

 

 

The awakening of Chanyeol was not one of the best, he feel sting everywhere, and something hard bumped against his leg...

A tin of coke.

Although in reality feel pain all over his body, he had slept uncomfortable and on the bed there was still snacks envelopes, crumbs and onother.

Or rather a Baekhyun lying on the whole bed and a hand over Yeol's face. Chanyeol tried to take away his brother's hand on own face, and heard someone knocking at the door.

"Guys, both still sleeping?"

Says a voice of a woman, the voice of their mother that entered in the room. And she remained frozen at the scene.

"What a mess! What did you do last night? There are crumbs everywhere."

Their mother was on the point of craying, she hated the muddle. 

"Good morning to you dear mom."  Chanyeol replied, smiling broadly as if nothing had happened.

"Yah Park Chanyeol, not pretend of nothing.. as if nothing had happened, you know! Wake up your brother and both putting in order this room otherwise neither of you will get out of the house today." 

Said the woman, closing hard the door behind her. She wasn't naughty rather was mom more good in all the world, but some things didn't like and she loved order and respect the rules.
 
"Ugh.."  grumble but was useless so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter