One day I'll catch you.

Brothers or Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Chanyeol wait!" Baekhyun screams, rushing to follow his brother. 

"ha ha you're too slow Baek." 

Says, running around the living room table. Chanyeol win every game, or at least always against his brother. 

"Kids why not go outside to play?" 

Ask their father, where he was staying on the couch. Watching the football game. 

The living room of their house was not very big, and them could break some vase beyond the fact that their father could not hear the TV.

"But dad.. raining outside!" Grumbles baekhyun, stopping for regain breath. 

Their father was not angry with them, but anyone parent get irritating while on TV there is the football game. He loved his young children, he would do anything for them.

At that time in the living room comes a beautiful woman, tall and slender, holding a tray of chocolate chip cookies. 

"What happens here? Baekhyunnie you can't catch your brother, it is too fast?"

Said the woman, laying the tray on the table. And brushing the head of her child, smiling.

"But Mom.. isn't my fault if Baek is slow."

Says Chanyeol, defends himself. Now sitting on the table to eat some cookies.

"Yaa isn't true! Mooooom." 

The mother laughed at his six year old son, was curious when he complained. 

"Haha yeah, you're right. Now sit down on chair. I bring you even milk."

"She tells you this for not make you cry. You're slow as a snail" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter