Happiness / Pain

Brothers or Lovers?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiness / Pain

 

 

"This T-shirt is so beautiful"  

Chanyeol thought, observing the blue shirt in his hands. But also think about the reaction of his brother, he was run away.

Maybe because Baekhyun thought that to Yeol wouldn't like the gift, but because while he escaped was so red in the face? Chanyeol was only confused.

Still focused on T-shirt, he loved the writing that was on it... that is: 'Happiness'. Everyone knows him as a guy always happy and smiling, since childhood. And his brother asked him why he was always so happy, but declared that loves this bright side. 

And since then Chanyeol promised to himself that would never lose his happiness, never. Moreover his happiness is the happiness of others... especially that of his brother.

///

 

"What are you thinking about?" Taemin asked, sitting on the desk chair in the room of Jongin. Watching his best friend that was laying on the bed, looking sadly at the ceiling.

"Kyungsoo." He answered quickly but calmly, without taking his eyes on the ceiling. 

It was late at night, and throughout the day he had not stopped thinking about him. They had already left for a while and yet not be able to forget, or maybe didn't want to forget him. Not yet, not now. 

"If you still love him, you should tell him." He said, settled on the bed (whit his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter