New york

I was supposed to make you pay.

you had already decided you'd leave korea and head to new york. it would be kinda difficult in the begining but you would'nt be alone. your parents would be there.Even Joon.You'd go to college and make new friends.Sam kyeong already told you she would visit and that she wanted to come leave with you when she graduates college. she wouldnt leave her best friend alone after all this time.but even though you didnt want to leave.If he wanted to come back and accepted and listen to your reasons were would he find you?why did you have to be such an idiot and hurt him in the first place? you liked him even before the revenge plan you just didnt know yourself.but now you knew. even if you didnt act according to plan he was hurt and you were hurting with him and still cant get over it. you know you will never do if you dont talk to him and at least explain that you loved him truly.that it was true at the end of all of it and that you were sorry.yes just tell him how sorry you were. but that will be impossible now. you'll leave and you dont even know were he is even if you stayed. you must burry it all.Its all in the past...

"...and so,we congratulate our students for graduating today and we hope every single one of you becomes an outstanding member of society.Thank you" the headmaster had just finished his speech and everyone was clapping.One by one they started calling the names of the students and they would award them with the school's certificate.

After some time and many names later it was finally your turn

"Cha Jung Eun"the headmaster called and you  headed over to get that paper.Then you turned to the people for the photo and headed down

*no. it cant be. i must have seen wrong*

"Lee Joon" joon followed your steps from before as the headmaster called his name

"Lee Sam kyeong" she did the same but neither found anything out of the ordinary in the public.

"and now its time to give the certificate to one of our students who left early because of family reasons but still wanted to give exams and graduate from this school. A very special student.Yang yoseob" 

*What?* you thought    *what is going on?* you looked around hoping to see him.this was your chance to explain how you really felt.  

"unfortunately yang student  couldnt be with us today but  dont forget he used to be your precious classmate and friend" the headmaster said and soon after finished reading the students' names and the ceremony had ened.

*so he wasnt there.i was overthinking things again.he wouldnt want to see me after all.*

 

 

it had been a week since graduation and you were now heading over to the airport with sam kyeong and joon.

"you have to call m everyday and dont forget me. dont make new friends and you must come visit and,and.."sam kyeong went on and on about things you should and shouldnt do while you'd be in new york

"i get it already! sam kyeong we wont separate for long and i have my parents there i'll be fine. relax already! joon'll be with me too!" 

"ok...i guess you are right..."

you had finally arrived at the airport you were really late thanks to sam kyeong and her love speeches and now you could hear the last call for you flight.

"we have to hurry!" joon said and started running

"hey wait for me!" you said and tried to follow him but it was impossible thanks to the croud.

You had now lost joon and were late for your flight and you didnt even know wich way to go

"its ok. i am fine"

" are you sure?"

" yeah..."   you heard two voices chating and you'd swear you heard one of them before.Just then joon took your hand and started runing again but you were really curious about the voice so you turned your head while running searching for the matching face.

You were now in the plane.you couldnt stop thinking about the face you saw. it was him you are now sure.you looked at joon's excited face next to you and said three words whose meaning he already knew.

" I am sorry."  

"go" he said and noded his head.

You didnt need to hear more. you got up from your seat and just before the plane departed you run out and straight to were he was. were Yang yoseob was.

_________________________________________

Wow! will they meet?

Oh my dear subscribers i love you so much and you keep growing.I am touched really.Thank you for supporting me♥

also i am falling in love with btob! i really like ilhoon and he is my age. yeah!

any melodies out there?